View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 26 2009, 1:12 AM 

Player

I showed up to a class a few days ago with my SD I only have one level in it but figured I would come along for the RP and the teacher seemed fine with it... I just want to make sure so I don't end up showing up and wasting other players time if another class is announced.

Khylaria

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 26 2009, 2:21 AM 

Player

Normally if a class is level-dependent, the poster will give some sort of OOC notice about it.

Mahtan

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 26 2009, 3:02 AM 

Player

None of them are really level dependent. But if you are lvl 1-3 SD at a Shadow Jumping class, you wont get Shadow jump and will have to go to another class to get the Shadow Jump.

Most people wont even go to the classes if they aren't getting something out of it, which makes me very sad. But by all means if you want to show up to a class that the teacher didn't post requirements for, do it.

I do have some things that I only take Dancer Ranked or Master Ranked students in for special classes. You don't really get anything but nice info you can't get anywhere else, or some really fun RP.

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 28 2009, 22:26 PM 

Player

Yeah, I am not asking to get things early I just want to show up to be part of the RP and to see who is who is the academy.

P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 29 2009, 0:14 AM 

DM

What levels are what ranks?
And what's a tiefer gotta do to get listed in the ranks? :P

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Dramatic_Prince

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 29 2009, 3:17 AM 

Player

Mahtan Tasadur wrote:
Most people wont even go to the classes if they aren't getting something out of it, which makes me very sad.

I'd like to bring Carn out for class, any class, but our timings don't match : (
Already have the jump so unless you're handing out some easter egg, just in for the ride : D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]