View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Zante

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 16 2009, 21:01 PM 

Player

Yes, he did use that many exclamation marks. Beneath the bright red attention catching header, the following is writen.

Shadowdancer tries to take girls body though the shadowplane. Girl disapears once he leaves on the other side. What went wrong?

I need all posible scenarios, asap. How do I track her down and get her back?

Mahtan

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 16 2009, 21:54 PM 

Player

*The Grandmaster stops at the notice with no name and shakes his head but still does the favor of answering it.*

With what you describe I am assuming the girl in this case was -not- a Shadowdancer, so what technically went wrong is the body is not capable of being taken through the Shadow Plane in the methods of Shadow Jumping.

So her body is traped in a void in the Shadow Plane we call the "Black Wastes". I perfer to not go into full detail on the nature of the Wastes and what happens within on this notice. But there is no way out of these Wastes.

The girl in question is lost, impossible to bring back and it would be the Shadowdancer who took her through the Shadow Jump's fault in this case. I can give more information on the Black Wastes and the fate that she faced due to being trapped in the Wastes if you wish to meet me here.

Grandmaster Brinston

Zante

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 16 2009, 22:11 PM 

Player

Any reason why a Gate spell could not bring her back? *a similiary writen note is left in reply*

Mahtan

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 16 2009, 22:23 PM 

Player

It is an Anti-magical area. There is -no- way out. If you travel the Shadow Plane to the Black Wastes, You with either die from the aura of Negative energy or beable to approach them. The Wastes is an eight-mile cube that touching any wall of it, by flying, walking or teleportation, you instantly are teleported through the to the other end. Likely dead outside the void.

And since you want to press on it. She is dead, transformed into a wraith. Either by being forced to fight the countless ones inside until she is killed by them, or if she was lucky, she just died on entry and became a wraith right away.

The girl is gone. Im Sorry

Grandmaster Brinston

Zante

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 16 2009, 22:39 PM 

Player

If she is dead, can't she be raised? I pressume a True resurection would be needed. Her dying though the travel was expected, but why did I not retain the body? *the writting keeps getting more shaky, as if the person writing was exhaused, and even the little effort of holding the quiver was getting too much for them*

Mahtan

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 16 2009, 22:55 PM 

Player

No, her body can not even be detected anymore. Any attempt to scry into the Wates or detect anything in them will result in the detector dying before a proper reading is given, or it is simply null. Any form of resurection responds the same. Do to this nature of it, we belive the Wastes may even be a void to alternate exsistance, beyond the Planes and Relams.

Which means, she is non-exsistant to anything in our lives. And trying any method to go through into the Wastes, you will be dead and earased from exsistance as well.

I suggest you move on and avoid anything else dealing the Black Wastes.

Grandmaster Brinston

Zante

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 16 2009, 23:02 PM 

Player

...on the bright side, you provided me with a fool proof way of assassinating anyone, anytime, permanently. Cheers...
*the quill itself would be left along with the note, with a bottle of ink, some of it spilled onto the paper*

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 17 2009, 16:56 PM 

Player

Swift studies the notes on one of her regular visits through the Academy and shakes her head slowly, though she pauses a moment in thought before shaking her head again and walking away with a sigh.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]