View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Angel_Spit87

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 12 2009, 11:40 AM 

Player

*A rather cute bouncy little blond elf hovers around in the empty class room of the Three Steps Academy jumping onto her feet into an empty chair, she folds out a piece of parchment, quill and ink well, dipping the quill she begins to scribble finding the ink not coming out right she pops the end of the quill in her mouth and sucks on it forgetting its got ink on it* Ack!!!

*she blows raspberries and jumps out of the chair hacking and gagging, bursting out with high joyous laughter, she takes up her cloak and stuffs it into her mouth getting rid of the ink, re-dipping the quill she dots the page to make sure it works then writes the following in cute loopy scrawl*

"Hi there, my names Cloie and I have been desperately seeking a qualified Shadow Dancer to help me train in the art of Shadow jumping, I am contactable by message via speedys.

Thanks again hope to hear from someone soon."
Cloie. =)

*she pins the page up on the notice board outside the classrom giggling she pops from sight, nearing the page you will smell a faint cherry blossom scent*

beciv

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 12 2009, 17:43 PM 

Player

*An elf dressed in dark grays and greens walks up and reads the messages hanging on the board. He grins slightly as he takes in the scent of cherry blossoms. Then pulls out a quill and parchment and makes his own note under hers.*

"I am also seeking training in the art of shadow jumping. I am willing to learn with other students and will be willing to teach others in return for the training. I can also be contacted via Speedy's.

Fair winds;
Calro Oussea'rae"

*He then pulls out his portal wand and activates it and fades away.*

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 12 2009, 19:38 PM 

Player

*a note is left for both, though no one is ever seen leaving it*

Stop by Bendir Dale and ask for Swift. If I'm around and not busy, I'll teach you then.

Karelg

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 13 2009, 8:48 AM 

Player

If needed, I can also help you with your request, I usually give private lessons to students, to contact me just leave a note or letter for Instructor Anasthia Nightshade at the academy.

~Anasthia

Angel_Spit87

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 14 2009, 8:02 AM 

Player

* a quick letter is left for Anasthia Nightshade*

Hi there, I'm still seeking a trainer I have sought out Swift for a few days past and seems to be a little to busy to teach me, If you have the time I would greatly appreciate it, please send me a reply with a time and place you will be free.

Cloie =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]