View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Delarwyn

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 05 2009, 17:42 PM 

Player

Dear Professors,

I was captured by a drow and have being maintained in the underdark for the past months. That caused my absence from my classes. I would like to apologize and hopefully be a part of this school again. I have study some shadow jumping with Cuthalion. But the lessons were only in the beginning when it was interrupted. I hope I can find a place for me again among the students here. I would also ask authorization to reside in one of the student's room.

Thank you for your time,
Ayla Dea

Del's Characters Entry - Amiawiki.

LetumLux

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 05 2009, 20:07 PM 

Player

A rather surprised-looking Zenith might be seen hurriedly writing a response after having read the address to the instructors.

Ayla,

If you need time for recovery, please take it. Your safety and health of mind and body should be more important than academy performance. If you have any need to speak with someone about the events, I am more than willing to listen and offer whatever support I can in the wake of your experience.

As to your question, your residence is not mine alone to determine; however you are of course welcome to stay in the communal dorms until you hear a response from the Grandmaster or Headmistress, which I imagine depends on your status as a currently enrolled student or not.

Please take the time to renew your forms when you are able, and I foresee little issue with either your rejoining active classes or having access to a room.

- Instructor Zenith al'Nazir

\ /
/ )

Delarwyn

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 05 2009, 22:10 PM 

Player

Instructor Zenith Al'Nazir,

Where can I find the forms to renew my application for the school? I am living in the inn at the moment. I had done some basic classes there as well, but the most advanced instructors (NPC) I am still to meet.

Thank you for your feedback,

Ayla Dea.

PS: I have being resting for the past month. I am sorry if I only contacted the academy now, I had no conditions to do anything in the way I was flushed by the drow.

Del's Characters Entry - Amiawiki.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]