View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Raif

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 28 2019, 9:01 AM 

Player

Will EE bring about a change to the broken defender stance, i went digging for an old thread.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=72890

there has been many threads over the years but i thought this one was one of the best and most balanced ideas and was approved by dev team at the time to be implemented into the HAK but seems it lost its way.

Quote from thread

Dwarven Defender

Remove current Defensive Stance feat and replace with Defensive Stance toggle similar to Knight Commander Aura's.
+4 Dodge AC
X percent move speed decrease
Physical damage immunity 5 percent per damage reduction feat
+1 Save bonus per five DwD levels

I would like to see +2 attack bonus added to this, but that's just my thoughts as DwD and what will be Defender in EE will mostly be a tank type concept and will dip heavily into CON having garbage AB, the original stance adds +4 str anyway which would carry over to +2 ab.

ZoltanTheRed

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 03 2019, 15:00 PM 

Player

I’ll investigate some kind of change for this. I’m not sure that what was there is what we’d go with in terms of balance, though.

robbi320

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 03 2019, 16:06 PM 

Player

Personally, I don't think giving bonuses off of DR feats is really fair. Either give them the bonuses for free, or don't give them the bonuses at all. But not every DwD has (or should be forced to have) the feats.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]