View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Mushidoz

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 12 2018, 20:51 PM 

Player

Tieflings are not well liked, and people do not trust them. No surprise to find out that pretty much every merchant around is trying to rip you off (-5% reputation from shops). That part is fine.

I went around and checked most of the easily accessible shops, including some harder to reach places, and so far the only ones that are favorable to tieflings would be from the fiendish folks in Zanshiboon (thieves shops and Tarkuul don't like them either). That part is also fine (somehow).

What is the problem then? The problem is that the only shops that are neutral or favorable to this subrace are (appropriately) few and harder to reach than most, AND only buy up to 5000 gold per items.

Suggestion:

I do not suggest more shops become favorable to tieflings (or even neutral), I am however going to suggest that perhaps one of the shops in the abyss should have the same buying cap / rate as Hil'rash.

It's a very minor thing, low in priority, but hey, it's a suggestion that's probably not hard to fix either! :D

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 13 2018, 16:58 PM 

Player

Or they could invest in appraise ranks, or friends with appraise ranks. I know I go out of my way ic you offer tieflings and half-orcs my appraise services for like 10% of what they make because even after its still +15% gold for them

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]