View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Mushidoz

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 30 2017, 21:47 PM 

Player

A long time ago I went to Lasclaena (I am so destroying the spelling of that house!!!) to have Saya walk in an outfit that had a robe model only available through DMs (it was the spidery/drow one with the spider legs in the back). Then, months later, that model became available to all pc without having to request it via dms, and without having to pay DC to obtain it.

I was working on a new outfit for Saya when I noticed that the chest model I picked is something that can only be obtained via dm requests.

Question 1: Is that going to be available for all PC to craft in a near future, meaning I would basically waste DC like I did with my old robe if I requested that model?

Question 2: Do these request still cost DC or can I just ask a DM in game?

Suggestion: If this is not difficult to do, and if it doesn't require haks or anything the like, would it be possible to have more of these models be available for all PC to craft? I know this is not the only crafting option that is blocked that way. Kamas being turned into claws also fall under that category of stuff you can only have a dm craft for you.

Picture of the robe I am making, and the chest model I do not have access to:

DukeDublin

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 02 2017, 16:01 PM 

Player

Requestables Catalog

Check out the very bottom of the requestables post! There's pictures of all the armour (you'll need to right click to check the filenames for model reference numbers).

#1:
The craft system only has so many "slots" for models but I don't really understand the system past that. With most old games 255 tends to be a byte limit, and how those limits are used ingame determines the possibility of things getting added.

#2:
â—¦Custom item - Custom appearance, name and description to an existing item: 1 DC
â—¦Custom item - New custom item with no properties: 1 DC

Fymor Trueshot

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]