View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
NAUX

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 02 2015, 1:00 AM 

Player

I've been playing Master Scout lately and rely heavily on the grenade weapons. I have started to really find restocking my grenades incredibly tedious, because it is only possible to craft one grenade at a time.

I would like to propose adding an option to the craft menu for each grenade type to craft a stack of ten (with full stack price). For a character such as mine, who is lobbing every type of grenade weapon he can as often as an elf with a bow and arrows, restocking is his bane, for equipment which is as available as arrows for him.

Appreciate your consideration.

Edit:

I found this relative thread which touches on the subject I raised, and also the possibility of re-looping the craft menu conversation once an item is made (this would help alleviate some of the tedium too).

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=75763&p=1250855&hilit=master+scout+craft#p1250855

Edit 2: Starting to see that this may have been raised previously more than I thought at first as I continue digging in the forums. Heres another related thread.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=80058&p=1319315&hilit=master+scout#p1319315

Feel free to lock this if its not useful, or I can continue to collect more sources related to this.

The inspiration behind the character:
- https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Grenadier_(3.5e_Class)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBjewxCxKLA

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]