View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 20:39 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Might I suggest we add a forum for Benwick Hollow?

It would cover the Salandran Temple, Kampo's Storehouse, and the Shrine of Eillistraee, as well as the Benwick Hollow cemetary.
As of now, there is really nowhere to put IC posts for those places.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Kudark on Thu, Oct 10 2019, 15:50 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Impknightofireland
 
PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 20:41 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Location: Helms Hold

+1

_________________
Imperial Knight of Ireland
E'Milliah Emberwatch follower of Helm the Vigilant One
Milly can run the Mino Maze in under 12 Parsecs
Image


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 23:30 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

+2

This is something that has always been missing!

_________________
Image


 
      
yimmi
 
PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04 2019, 12:20 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

Maybe a bit late but I also think this is something missing!

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aseir Dumein: Learning the path...

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


 
      
robbi320
 
PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04 2019, 12:31 PM 



Player

Joined: 04 Jan 2015

I feel it being "East coast" honestly would be more fitting. Puts somewhat of an opposite to the West coast, makes it obvious where it is, and what encompasses it. I honestly never figured Kampo's, and especially the Shrine of Eilistraee to be part of Benwick Hollow.

Also, it ecompasses areas like Bendir Bay that also don't have any forum representation.


 
      
Pinkhaml86
 
PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04 2019, 21:20 PM 



Player

Joined: 12 Dec 2015

I like Robbies idea. amia east coast.

_________________
Andre'us Larson : "Too many people died, I'll not let that happen again. Ever."
Tempest Rayne : "Dun believe errting' you see on da sea, specially if I let you see me."


 
      
Impknightofireland
 
PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04 2019, 21:42 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Location: Helms Hold

East Coast, West Coast sounds to much like a rap battle is going to break out.

_________________
Imperial Knight of Ireland
E'Milliah Emberwatch follower of Helm the Vigilant One
Milly can run the Mino Maze in under 12 Parsecs
Image


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10 2019, 15:49 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

I've noticed that the Shrine of Eilistraee has a forum, so scratch that from my suggestion.

I am curious what the DM Team thinks of this though, for IC posts regarding the Benwick Hollow areas.

_________________
Image


 
      
Amarice-Elaraliel
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 11:59 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 20 Jan 2006

Is there actually so much going on there in the areas that do not ahve an own forum already that it is too much to go under PC notice and such?

Not against it mind, I just wondered if something new is going on there lately as before there never seemed a need for it (which doesn't mean there may not be one now!)

_________________
Image
Image


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 17:22 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

I don't know how much might be going on in those areas currently, but my point is that when things 'are' going on, or when people simply want to post regarding those areas, that there is an easily accessible forum location for them in which to do so, without having to search through other forums (not relevant to those locations) for previously made topics.

Far more has taken place at the Salandran Temple, Benwick Cemetery, and Kampo's, than the Triumvir which has its own forum that only covers one area. And, I do realize that the Triumvir is a stand-alone location deserving of its own forum, I'm not arguing against that, I'm merely suggesting a forum that covers three areas, that do have activity deserving of a place to make IC posts.

I have been holding off making IC posts for Kampo's, because I don't know what relevant forum to put them in.

Might there be DM suggestions as to where IC post should be made, for the three areas I mentioned, if there is no singular forum to put them in?

_________________
Image


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 17:28 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Kudark wrote:
I don't know how much might be going on in those areas currently, but my point is that when things 'are' going on, or when people simply want to post regarding those areas, that there is an easily accessible forum location for them in which to do so, without having to search through other forums (not relevant to those locations) for previously made topics.

Far more has taken place at the Salandran Temple, Benwick Cemetery, and Kampo's, than the Triumvir which has its own forum that only covers one area. And, I do realize that the Triumvir is a stand-alone location deserving of its own forum, I'm not arguing against that, I'm merely suggesting a forum that covers three areas, that do have activity deserving of a place to make IC posts.

I have been holding off making IC posts for Kampo's, because I don't know what relevant forum to put them in.

Might there be DM suggestions as to where IC post should be made, for the three areas I mentioned, if there is no singular forum to put them in?

+1, all of this.

_________________
Image


 
      
Amarice-Elaraliel
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 17:48 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 20 Jan 2006

I'd personally just say PC notice tbh.

Though as said, I am not opposed to have either a "Westcoast" one or simply an "other areas" one, if there is demand.

_________________
Image
Image


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 19:54 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Amarice-Elaraliel wrote:
I'd personally just say PC notice tbh.

Though as said, I am not opposed to have either a "Westcoast" one or simply an "other areas" one, if there is demand.


The PC Notice Board, in my opinion, is just what the title implies, a singular place to put IC notices that cover multiple locations, without spamming the same notice in several forums. It's a great idea, but, again my opinion, not really the place to put IC goings on regarding locations not covered by a forum.

Having an "East Coast" (since we have a "West Coast" already), or "Other Areas" forum would make it much easier for Players to locate, and post, what their characters are doing in those areas, without spamming the PC Notice Board. Reading through this thread, there seems to be a popular agreement that such a forum is wanted, as I have seen no negative responses so far.

_________________
Image


 
      
Amarice-Elaraliel
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 20:11 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 20 Jan 2006

I'd personally prolly recommend "Other Areas" over "East Coast" (Sorry about the west confusion I was at work and my mind was kinda scatter-brained) as it will just cover every small area that has no own forum and will prevent us ending up at some point with 50 forums with 1 post a month.

_________________
Image
Image


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 20:22 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Amarice-Elaraliel wrote:
I'd personally prolly recommend "Other Areas" over "East Coast" (Sorry about the west confusion I was at work and my mind was kinda scatter-brained) as it will just cover every small area that has no own forum and will prevent us ending up at some point with 50 forums with 1 post a month.


I agree wholeheartedly, and thank you for your responses.

_________________
Image


 
      
Amarice-Elaraliel
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 20:33 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 20 Jan 2006

Did this. Hope it works. Amia forum is a pain in the butt.

_________________
Image
Image


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 22:18 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Thank you very much!
I appreciate the effort made, and a place to put IC posts in areas not covered by their own forums.

_________________
Image


 
      
Amarice-Elaraliel
 
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 22:23 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 20 Jan 2006

Most welcome! Forum work was overdue anyways. Haha. Well I guess one topic is resolved then, at least. :)

_________________
Image
Image


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group