View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Jes

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 19 2020, 15:46 PM 

DM

Silence broken intermittently by whispers over the last few weeks have raised tensions throughout Amia and the surrounding regions. Various settlements gather their forces and prepare to deploy their contributions to a largely quiet plan. Southport goes silent. Frontier's Rest grows tense. Fort Cystana, Wiltun, Bendir Dale, and various other locations see an increase in activity as preparations come together after a familiar ancient bronze dragon is seen traveling to each location.

It is no secret. The time has come for the assault. It is likely that even the enemy is able to determine that preparations are complete.

// I've been too busy with EE and RL stuff to do more of these little planning events in-game, but the assault on Tarkuul by the gathering army will take place on Saturday, June 27th, at a time that will be determined by the below Doodle (three-hour time bracket is a loose estimate). I will update this post and post the final time when I have a good enough idea from the responses. It's going to be very big and very crazy. Mahtan will be helping me from DM-side. If you have any questions or last-minute plans you wanna send me, just drop me a PM or message me on Discord about it. This is going to be open to everyone. Just make sure to let me know beforehand if you wanna do anything sneaky or sekret. We'll try to make this thing work smoothly. xD

Also, feel free to post reactions or thoughts or whatever in this thread.

Link to Doodle for the assault.

--------------

// [Edit] Time has been decided! 3pm EDT/7pm GMT on Saturday. June 27th!

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Jes

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 20 2020, 3:46 AM 

DM

// That was pretty quick. I've got 20 confirmed for 3pm EDT on Saturday, the 27th. If you can make that time, come along! Remember to let me know if you have any plans for the assault. And if you think I already know what they are, tell me again just in case I've forgotten or so I can organize properly. I just wanna make sure I have everyone covered!

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]