View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 18 2015, 12:38 PM 

Player

*opening topic for Kamina's plot*

Kamina

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 18 2015, 14:42 PM 

Player

In the darkness of twilight, as midnight had not long since fallen, a small charter boat leaves the docks of Neverwinter, westbound to the island on Amia.

Amongst the boat, traders, adventurers and travelers shared their cabins, swapping tales and stories between each other. Some spoke of tales of war, others tales of strange people they have met, but the ones that caught one passenger's ears were tales of beasts both deceased and living. Dragons, tales of monsters from other planes, even monsters that were clearly folklore. These stories were traded with laughs and amazement, until an old voice spoke up.

"Have you ever stared these monsters in the face? Felt your weapon dig in to its last breath? Have you slain ancient Dragons but a few years before their twilight? Have you survived a fall of over twenty feet as the Purple Worm you were trying to decapitate suddenly loses the will to live through the wounds you've inflicted? I suppose not. Big monsters like these are hard to find, let alone kill yourself..."

An awed silence fell upon the cabin, before one of the passengers inquired: "Have you?"

A nod from the old man, tapping a dusty hasta and shield. "I have." He replied.

"And I'm about to kill my last one, on Amia."

unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

Kamina

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 19 2015, 0:25 AM 

Player

Perhaps it's a tale no one will believe. But an old adventurer mixed with Amia's finest was the recipe to bring down a legendary beast that many will choose to deny exists.

One thing is sure though, the memories of the battle will linger in the minds of those involved until their oldest age.

Under the swamp, a cave system collapses, burying secrets people could never hope to understand.

The Hydra is dead.

unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]