View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Burningoutbright

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 07 2015, 1:14 AM 

Player

In an unsurprising shift of power again in Cordor, as Alice Dearling takes the reigns in handling matters of Law in Cordor, L.B. Greywood who was previously selected for the role returns to the Cordor Marines as a high ranking chief naval officer--a largely advisory role, for both peacetime and wartime use of Cordor's merchant navy and shipyards (what is left of both, these days.)

Greywood appears to be shorthanded on marines at present, but the show must go on as pressure amounts from her superiors to find ways to secure more profit or improvements for Cordor Markets and the government. Allotted with a stipend, Greywood places an ad in both Cordor's merchant hall, trade building, and the city hall bulletin board--as well as the bulletin board in Wharftown's town center and leaving a a few copies with the mayor, Garth, at the bar.

NinjaClarinet

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 07 2015, 4:42 AM 

Player

The officer receives a curt letter in his inbox.

Please speak to myself or Dame Alanna at the earliest opportunity to sort out details. For future reference, this should typically done -before- writing a public notice that suggests that Wharftown has agreed to any joint ventures with the Republic, when in fact we have not. While we are interested in anything that is mutually beneficial to our settlements, please refrain from putting words in our mouth in the future.

~Lieutenant Everguard, Hands of Ieriyn.

Burningoutbright

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 07 2015, 8:36 AM 

Player

Valerius receives an equally curt reply that he should speak to the mayor, but that she wishes him a good day all the same.

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 12 2015, 19:26 PM 

Player

Speaker Andrew Fryar makes it known around the docks that he is looking to speak to L.B. Greywood at the earliest opportunity.

Marigold Cobcruncher: Perceptive Priestess

MisterLich

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 13 2015, 22:24 PM 

Player

Furin Shieldhammer sends a letter to this admiral:

"Hail Admiral! I am called Furin of the Shieldhammer clan. I am a dwarven warrior, skilled in leading others and skilled in the art of the battle rage. I desire to join your expedition to secure these trading lanes, to help the free people of the island prosper. Let me know if this is in your interest; payment is not a large concern for me.

-Furin Shieldhammer"

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 13 2015, 23:37 PM 

Player

A letter is sent.

L.B. Greywood,

I would like to offer my services towards the expedition. Prior to my enlistment within the guard I've spent four years at sea after leaving Cormyr uppon various trade ships as a deck hand. If my aid can be of use please let me know.
~ Sergeant Matthew

"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]