View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 04 2014, 9:08 AM 

Player

The day before, the wind all over Amia shifted and the clouds began to swirl and form. Right over Kampo's Storehouse, the clouds began to shimmer in a white-blue tinge and form an arrow which pointed straight downwards.

The adventurers who followed the not quite subtle sign, discovered a very odd display. The road in Silent Bay which leads to the storehouse was luminated by blue lightshafts. All over the place outside of Kampo's were several tents, thrones, crates and many white and blue lights. Amidst it all a Djinn hovering over the ground and with him his air elemental assistant.

The Djinn introduced himself as a new merchant who will show around the isle more or less regularly. He sold quite a many wares that day and as promised, the day after a list with his current stock is found in a flamboyant poster within Kampo's Storehouse and the Cordor Merchant hall.

The paper shimmers in pearl white and at the top a tiny tonado actually swirls. What an interesting little magic trick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shop Terms and Conditions, Restrictions

- I only sell one or two samples of the same item to each customer. You may purchase items for yourself or as a gift.
- The items are my personal trademark, it is forbidden to sell purchased wares for profit.
- The crafting material known as "mythal" of this realm is not functional on my items with the exception of my skill gloves.
- I do not accept items in trade, I create my own items as I wish.
- I do not bargain.
- I do accept custom request within reason and for a higher fee than my standard wares)**

Additional

Please do not clutter this place with notes, I will not read them. I will make sure you will find me when I am around. I prefer the direct contact with my customers so if you have wishes about new items or suggestions of what may be needed in your area, discuss such with me in person.

I will add new items every few weeks, if I see a strong wish for particular items or particular enchantments.

Current Wares

Footwear Price: 350.000 of the local currency.

Boots of Grace
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also make more nimble. (//+5 AC, +2 Dex)

Boots of Insight
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also enhance the awareness. (//+5 AC, +2 Wis)

Boots of Power
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also increase the physical powress. (//+5 AC, +2 Str)

Boots of Cunning
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also enhance the mind. (//+5 AC, +2 Int)

Boots of Sturdiness
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also make more resistant. (//+5 AC, +2 Con)

Summer Boots
They protect the wearer against attacks, heat and also help them heal. (//+5 AC, 15/- fire, +2 regeneration)

Winter Boots
They protect the wearer against attacks, cold and also help them heal. (//+5 AC, 15/- cold, +2 regeneration)

Weapons for bare handed combat Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Gloves of the Balanced Hand
Amazing gloves with attached claws. They strike through spells and armor alike and are even able to immobilize your foe for a time. On top of this they increase your insight in combat and assure you are less easily brought off your feet! (//1d8 Slash, On hit Stun DC 20 (2 Rounds 25%), +5 Attack, +2 wisdom, +3 Discipline)

Weapons which are wielded in one hand Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Weapons of the Blistering Thunder
These weapons sparkle with electricity which they unleash upon your foe. Of course they are improved so you hit your foe easier and harder. All of my weapons are as sharp as possible and help you to stay focused on battle and not to be taunted into hasty actions.

These weapons are available in any style or form. From longsword over mace, to Scimitar and rapier, light flail or bastard sword. (//1d8 Elecricity, Keen, 1d8 Mass Crits, +4 Enhancement, +3 concentration)

Kama's now available as claws!

Weapons which are wielded in two hands Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Weapons of the Blistering Thunder
These weapons sparkle with even more electricity which they unleash upon your foe. Of course they are improved so you hit your foe easier and harder. All of my weapons are as sharp as possible and help you to stay focused on battle and not to be taunted into hasty actions.

These weapons are available in any style or form. From greatsword over diremace, to doubleswords and doubleaxes, quarterstaffs or scythes. (//1d10 Elecricity, Keen, 1d10 Mass Crits, +4 Enhancement, +3 concentration)

Weapons which are used from a distance

Slings, Bows and Crossbows of Accuracy Price: 250.000 of the local currency.
Each of these weapons are designed to help you hit your target and hit it hard. Bows and Crossbows exist in light and heavy version. (//+4 Attack, +4 Might, 2d6 Mass Crits, Point Blank Shot)

Throwing Weapons of the Blistering Thunder Price: 150.000 of the local currency for a stack of 50.
These weapons sparkle with electricity which they unleash upon your foe. Of course they are improved so you hit your foe easier and harder. All of my weapons are as sharp as possible and help you to stay focused on battle and not to be taunted into hasty actions.

I have handaxes, Darts and Shuriken available. Only the shuriken are keen however. (//1d8 Elecricity, 1d8 Mass Crits, +4 Enhancement, +3 concentration;; Only shuriken are also keen)

The Singing Sun Weapon Line Price: 250.000 of the local currency.
These weapons use sound damage to daze their opponent while healing the wielder. Naturally they are quite keen and come with a few magical abilities to create light.
(//1 handed: +4 enhancement, keen, 2d4 sonic, +2 vampiric regeneration, on hit daze DC 20 50 % 2 rounds, 1x day Continual Flame, 2x day Flare)
(//2 handed: +4 enhancement, keen, 2d6 sonic, +3 vampiric regeneration, on hit daze DC 20 50 % 2 rounds, 1x day Continual Flame, 2x day Flare)
(//Whip: +4 enhancement, keen, 2d6 sonic, +3 vampiric regeneration, on hit daze DC 22 50 % 2 rounds, 1x day Continual Flame, 2x day Flare)
(//gloves: +5 Attack 1d4 slash, 1d6 sonic, +3 vampiric regeneration, on hit daze DC 20 50 % 2 rounds, 1x day Continual Flame, 2x day Flare)

Weapons for casters Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Staff of the Sorcerer now also available as a crystal ball
These high quality staffs improve your skill with spells aswell as your ability to cast in combat by assuring you are less easily distracted. Furthermore they enhance your personality and allow you to prepare an additional spell of the higher ranks each day. (//+2 Charisma, Lvl 8 sorcerer Bonus Slot, +5 Spellcraft, +5 Concentration

Staff of the Wizard now also available as a magical tome
These high quality staffs improve your skill with spells aswell as your ability to cast in combat by assuring you are less easily distracted. Furthermore they enhance your mind and allow you to prepare an additional spell of the higher ranks each day. (//+2 Intelligence, Lvl 8 wizard Bonus Slot, +5 Spellcraft, +5 Concentration

Staff of the Druid
These high quality staffs improve your skill with animals aswell as your ability to cast in combat by assuring you are less easily distracted. Furthermore they enhance your insight and allow you to prepare an additional spell of the higher ranks each day. (//+2 wisdom, Bonus Spell Slot Druid level 8, +5 Animal Empathy, +5 Concentration)

Staff of the Cleric
These high quality staffs improve your healing skills aswell as your skill with spells. Furthermore they enhance your insight and allow you to prepare an additional spell of the higher ranks each day. (//Wisdom +2, Bonus Spell Slot Cleric Level 8, Heal +5, Spellcraft +5)

Master Staff of Sorcery
(Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 1, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 2, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 5, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 7, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 9, Greater Dispell (15) 1xday)
To compete with the Master Staff for Wizards already available on and around Amia.

Magical Staff of the Warlock
(//+2 charisma, +1 dexterity, +1 regeneration, 2xday Greater Planar Binding)
It will increase your power of personality, aswell as your agility, heal you and help you summon an ally of the upper or lower planes.

Ammo Price:200.000 of the local currency. Can be reproduced with magical ammo bags.

Arrows of the Elemental Fury
Unleashing all the fury of the main elements. (//1d3 Cold, 1d3 Fire, 1d3 Acid, 1d3 Electricity

Bolts of the Elemental Fury
Unleashing all the fury of the main elements. (//1d3 Cold, 1d3 Fire, 1d3 Acid, 1d3 Electricity, 1 Sonic Damage

Bullets of the Elemental Fury
Unleashing all the fury of the main elements. (//1d3 Cold, 1d3 Fire, 1d3 Acid, 1d3 Electricity, 1 Sonic Damage

Bullets of Pixie dust
Tight pressed pixie dust bullets. (//1d8 magical, on hit blindness, on hit confusion)

Shields Price: 400.000 of the local currency.

Shield of Thunder all types
These High quality shields protect you against your foes attacks. They also increase your sturdiness in combat and protect you against electricity. Once per day they allow you to unleash a cone of electricity on your foe. (//+4 AC, +2 Con, 15/- Electricity, +1 uni saves, 1x Electricity breath per day)

Shield of Clergy (available as Tower or Large Shield)
Increasing the insight aswell as the ability to cast for a priest. (//+2 wisdom, +1 constitution, Bonus Spell Slot Cleric Lvl 8 )

Nature Shield (all types availabe, Tower made of Turtleshell, large and small of Ironwood)
Increases protection, insight and the ability to cast for rangers and druids. (//+4 AC, +2 wisdom, +5 animal empathy, Bonus Spell Slot Ranger level 3, Bonus Spell Slot Druid level 8 )

Nimble Shield (available as Large and Small Shield only)
Extremely light and yet protective, helping you to remain quiet and hidden. (//+4 AC, +2 dexterity, 60% weight, +5 Hide/Move Silently)

Additionally, the large and small shields of my existing shields have been slightly improved compared to the tower shield versions as they can hold a bit more power.
The nimble shield is an exception here because it was designed to be for smaller shields only already.

Shield of Thunder: The small and large variants now have a slight improvment of your discipline additionally. The Tower shields remain the same. (//+5 discipline)

Shield of Clergy: The small and large variants now have a slight improvment of your spellcraft additionally. The Tower shields remain the same. (//+5 spellcraft)

Nature Shield: The small and large variants now have a slight improvment of your health additionally. The Tower shields remain the same. (//+1 regeneration)

Bracers/Gloves in general 300.000 of the local currency

Gloves of the Sturdy Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your durability. (//+2 constitution, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Nimble Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your flexibility. (//+2 dexterity, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Powerful Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your physical power. (//+2 strength, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Brilliant Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your physical power. (//+2 intelligence, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Commanding Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your physical power. (//+2 charisma, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Insightful Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your physical power. (//+2 wisdom, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Bracers of the Warrior
These sturdy bracers increase your physical power and endurance along with your general resistance. (//+2 strength +2 constitution, +1 universal save)

Gloves of the Nimble Hand
These gloves help the flexibility of your fingers along in all situations of life. (//+4 dexterity, +5 pick lock, +5 disable trap)

Gloves of Skill Price: 500.000 of the local currency. Can be mythal crafted.

Amazing Gloves of Discipline
These gloves will assure that your opponent has a hard time to get you off your feet. (//+15 discipine)

Amazing Gloves of Healing
These gloves help you treat your own wounds as well as others safely. (//+15 heal)

Amazing Gloves of Spellcraft
These gloves help you with the use of magic and protection against it. (//+15 spellcraft)

Amazing Gloves of Concentration
If you wear these gloves in battle, your mind will stay focused on fighting or casting even if the situation gets tricky. (//+15 concentration)

Amazing Gloves of Animal Handling
Tired of all the big and small animals trying to bite or eat you? These gloves will help you to calm them. (//+15 animal empathy)

Amazing Gloves of Parry
These gloves help you evade attacks in combat. (//+15 parry)

Amazing Gloves of Persuasion
Trying to find a new job? Convince your beloved you are the right one? These gloves will certainly improve your point. (//+15 persuasion)

Amazing Gloves of Deceit
Been too late again? Trying to convince the guard that your hand very accidentally slipped into that pocket? These magnificent gloves will make your wildest stories sound quite believable! (//+15 bluff)

Amazing Gloves of the Ministrel
Musician? Artist? Dancer? These gloves will make a success out of every performance. (//+15 perform)

Rings Price: 150.000 of the local currency.

Ring of the Warrior I
A ring which will not only increase your physical attributes but also ensures you are not brought off your feet any time soon. (//+2 Str, +5 discipline, +1 uni saves)

Ring of the Warrior II
A ring which will not only increase how long you last in battle but also ensures you are not brought off your feet any time soon. (//+2 Con, +5 discipline, +1 uni saves)

Ring of the Brute
You like to scare the hells out of your foe while lasting longer than anyone else in battle? This ring is basically made for you. (//+2 Con, +5 Intimidate, +1 uni saves))

Ring of the Sage
Less for direct combat but more for insight in what is trying to sneak up on you? This ring is your ideal choice. (//+2 Wisdom, +5 Spot, +5 Listen)

Ring of Beauty
Few rings of such beauty exist. Their beauty reflects on you and will assure you are quite convincing in whatever you do. If you have a bardic talent or a talent for sorcery it will also help you use an additional spell a day. (//+2 Charisma, +7 persuade, Bard Spell 4, Sorcerer Bonus Spell 7)

Ring of Intellect
You study hard every day? This ring will help you keen your mind and prepare an additional wizard spell a day. Furthermore you'll find it much easier to remember the historical details. (//+2 Int, +7 Lore, Wizard Bonus Spell 7)

Ring of the Stalker
The shadows are your friend? You enjoy sneaking through the world on silent feet? The perfect ring for you, no doubt. (//+2 Dex, +5 Hide, +5 MS)

Ring of Nature
The wilds are your home and you wish to increase your insight about your surroundings? You enjoy the work alongside animals? If you are also a ranger or druid you can even cast another spell each day with this ring. (//+2 Wis, +7 Animal Empathy, Ranger Bonus Spell 3, Druid Bonus Spell 7)

Ring of Faith
if you trust on your insight in combat and focus on healing yourself and others this ring is a must have for you. If your god grants you spells you even get an additional one per day as long as you wear this ring. (//+2 Wis, +7 Heal, Cleric Bonus Spell 7)

Heavy Armor Price: 400.000 of the local currency.

Full Plate of Spell Protection I
These armors protect you against physical attacks, but also against attacks via spells. Furthermore they increase your physical combat ability and your resistance. (//+4 AC, 26 SR, +2 Str, +1 Uni Saves, Shield 1/day)

Full Plate of Spell Protection II
These armors protect you against physical attacks, but also against attacks via spells. Furthermore they increase your endurance and your resistance. (//+4 AC, 26 SR, +2 Con, +1 Uni Saves, Shield 1/day)

Full Plate of Health
Not only does this magnificent piece protect you against hits, it also helps you recover should you be hit afterall. On top of that it increases your overall condition. (//+4 AC, +1 regeneration, +2 Con, +5 heal, Monsterous Regen 1xday)

Armor of the Stone Elemental
This armor protects you by many means and additionally makes it easier for you to be aware of your surroundings (//+4 AC, +2 wisdom, 5/- Slashing, +5 Listen, +5 Spot)

Stoneshield Armor (available as cloth, chain or full plate, on pre-order also as other armor types)
(//+4 AC, +2 Constitution, 5/+4 DR, 5/- blunt, 5/- pierce, 5/- slash)
Good for any and all combat situations.

Medium Armor Price: 400.000 of the local currency.

Armor of the Nature Guardian
This armor made of leather and hide does you perfect service in the wilds. It makes you more aware of your surroundings, makes you more agile and on top of all that heals minor cuts and protects against all kinds of bites, claws and things which try to hit you. (//Base Armor: 3, +4 AC, 5/- Piercing, 5/- Slashing, +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, +1 Regeneration, +5 Listen, +5 Spot, Druid/Ranger Only)

The Battlecaster Chainshirt
(//-20% Arcane Spell Failure, +4 AC, +7 Spellcraft, +2 Regeneration, 60% of Weight)
For those who like to fight and cast.

Light Armor Price: 400.000 of the local currency.

Cloth of Spell Protection I
These light armors protect you against physical attacks, but also against attacks via spells. Furthermore they increase your agility and your resistance. (//+4 AC, 26 SR, +2 Dex, +1 Uni Saves, Shield 1/day)

Cloth of Spell Protection II
These light armors protect you against physical attacks, but also against attacks via spells. Furthermore they increase your endurance and your resistance. (//+4 AC, 26 SR, +2 Con, +1 Uni Saves, Shield 1/day)

Cloth of Health
Not only does this magnificent piece protect you against hits, it also helps you recover should you be hit afterall. On top of that it increases your overall condition. (//+4 AC, +1 regeneration, +2 Con, +5 heal, Monsterous Regen 1xday)

Exquisite Wizard-Robes
A must have for every wizard. (//+2 Intelligence, +1 Regeneration, +3 Universal Saves, 1x day Legend Lore)

Exquisite Sorcerer-Robes
A must have for every sorcerer. (//+2 Charisma, +1 Regeneration, +3 Universal Saves, 1x day Legend Lore)

Wizards Remembrance
(//+2 Int, Spell Slot Wizard 9, Spell Slot Wizard 8, +1 Regeneration)
For those of you casters who prefer to memorize more spells.

Sorcerers Remembrance
(//+2 charisma, Spell Slot Sorcerer 9, Spell Slot Sorcerer 8, +1 Regeneration)
For those of you casters who prefer to memorize more spells.

Bards Dream
(+4 AC, +2 charisma, Spell Slot Bard 6, Spell Slot Bard 4, +7 Perform)
Because sometimes bards like to focus on spells too.

Warlock Fire Pact Armor
(//Charisma +2; Dexterity +1; AC Bonus +4; AC Bonus vs. Racial Group: Outsider +5; Cast Spell: Planar Ally (15) 2 Uses/Day; Fire Resist 10 / -)

Warlock Cold Pact Armor
(//Charisma +2; Dexterity +1; AC Bonus +4; AC Bonus vs. Racial Group: Outsider +5; Cast Spell: Planar Ally (15) 2 Uses/Day; Cold Resist 10 / -)

Warlock Acid Pact Armor
(//Charisma +2; Dexterity +1; AC Bonus +4; AC Bonus vs. Racial Group: Outsider +5; Cast Spell: Planar Ally (15) 2 Uses/Day; Acid Resist 10 / -)

Warlock Lightning Pact Armor
(//Charisma +2; Dexterity +1; AC Bonus +4; AC Bonus vs. Racial Group: Outsider +5; Cast Spell: Planar Ally (15) 2 Uses/Day; Electricity Resist 10 / -)

Helmets Price: 350.000 of the local currency.

Helmet of the Bull
Not only does this helmet make you strong as a bull it also makes sure you are not easily knocked off your feet. (//+3 Strength, +5 Discipline)

Helmet of the Bear
This helmet makes you sturdy and also makes sure you are not easily knocked off your feet. (//+3 Con
+5 Discipline)

Helmet of the Swan
Be assured with this helmet you do not only convice but also handle spells better. (//+3 Charisma, +5 Spellcraft +5 Persuade)

Helmet of the Fox
The perfect helmet for your studies. It wil help you remember easier and also to handle spells better. [size=85](//+3 Int, +5 Spellcraft +5 Lore)[/size]

Helmet of the Owl
This magnificent piece increases your sight and insight. (//+3 Wisdom, +5 Spot)

Helmet of the Panther
Stealthy as a cat. If this description fits you then this helmet does aswell. It will make you walk on cat's paws when it comes to silence and grace. (//+3 Dex, +5 Hide)

Hawk's Helmet
Yet another item of the line for woodland survival and spotting, sneaking whilst remaining healthy! (//+1 constitution, +1 dexterity, +1 regeneration, +5 Hide, +5 Move Silent, +5 Spot)

Helmet of the Dwarven Defender
A stouty helmet for all situations but especially effective against giants. [size=85](//+2 constitution, +5 AC vs. Giants, +4 AC, 10/- cold, 10/- fire, Divine Favor 1xday)

Helmet of the Elven Protector
A beautiful helmet for all situations but especially effective against orcs. (//+2 Dexterity, +5 AC vs Orc, +4 AC, +1 Uni saves, Divine Favor 1xday)

Helmet of the Sea Folk
Not only does it allow you to breath under water it also protects against heat and cold and those pesky sharks, careful though, electricity is quite a problem when carried by the water. (//+5 AC vs. Animal, 50% fire immunity, 50% cold immunity, 50% Vunerability against electricity, Underwater breathing)

Cloaks Price: 300.000 of the local currency.

Cloak of Everlast
For better health and protection! (//+2 Constitution, +1 Regeneration, 5/- blunt, 5/- pierce)

Cloak of the Mist
Become like the mist, hard to hit and fast as the wind. (//+4 AC, +5 Soak 5 Damage, 1/day Haste (10), 1/day Ghostly Visage (15))

Cloak of the Bull
Do you want to be strong as a bull and with a thick hide? (//+4 AC, +2 Strength, +5 Discipline, 1x day Bull's Strength (10))

Cloak of the Rhino
Do you want to be sturdy as a Rhino and with a thick hide? (//+4 AC, +2 Constitution, +5 Discipline, 1x day Endurance (10))

Cloak of the Feline
Sneaky as a cat and hard to spot? You'll like this. (//+4 AC, +2 Dexterity, +5 Hide, 1x day Cat's Grace (10))

Cloak of the Swan
You wish to make an impression? Wear this cloak and you will. (//+4 AC, +2 Charisma, +5 Spellcraft, 1x day Eagle's Splendor (10))

Cloak of the Owl
Not all fights are won with muscle, some require insight. (//+4 AC, +2 Wisdom, +5 Spellcraft, 1x day Owl's Wisdom (10))

Belts Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Belt of the Adventurer
A sturdy belt for every adventure. (//+3 constitution, +5 Discipline, +1 Regeneration

Sublime Belts of Ability
There is one for each focus you may have. Be it strength, endurance, beauty, insight, cunning or agility. Additionally they ensure you are more resiliant to spells or certain effetcs. (//+4 ability, 1 universal saving throw)

Amulets Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Amulet of Fire and Ice
A highly protective necklace which also shields against heat and cold at the same time. (//+4 AC, 10/- Fire, 10/- Cold)

Amulet of Acid and Storm
A highly protective necklace which also shields against acid and lightning at the same time. (//+4 AC, 10/- Acid, 10/- Electricity)

Yin and Yang
A highly protective necklace which balances positive and negative perfectly. (//+4 AC, 10/- negative energy, 10/- positive energy)

Amazing Amulet of Protection
Highly protective and with some healing properties. This amulet goes quite well with the Everlast Cloak. (//+ 4 AC, + 1 Regeneration, 5/- Slashing)

Superior Amulet of health
This amulet protects you against attacks, poison, disease and also heals you. (//+4 AC, Poison Immunity, Disease Immunity, +1 regeneration)

Magical Instruments and Books Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Tome of Study
Quite a special read. (//Cast Spell: Identify (3) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Legend Lore (5) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Lore +6, Skill Bonus: Spellcraft +6

Enchanting Violin
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: Mass Charm (15) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Thriller Bow (Violin Bow)
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Cast Spell: Fear (5) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Mind Fog (9) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Pipes of Nature
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: Gust of Wind (10) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Healing Circle (16) 1 Use/Day
Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Harp of Dreams
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: Sleep (5) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Silence (3) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Slow (5) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Battle Trumpet (2 Flag Colors to pick from)
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: War Cry 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Magic Circle against Alignment (5) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Lute of Battle Aid
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Skill Bonus: Perform +6, Aid 1/day, Bless 1/day, Battletide 1xday

Guitar of Battle Aid
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Skill Bonus: Perform +6, Aid 1/day, Bless 1/day, Battletide 1xday

Instruments of Inspiration
These instruments increase your bardic magic aswell as your ability to perform. They are currently available as a harp, a lute, a violin or a tambourine.(//+8 Perform, Bard Spell Level 3, 4, 5, 6)

Items for general use Price: 100.000 of the local currency.

- Blue and White tent
- Red and Black tent
- Rocking Chair no longer available
- StoneThrone with Spikes
- Stone and Gold Throne
- Archery Target
- Combat Dummy
- Small Anvil
- Storage Chest (//ooc, these do not 'store' the items. Using at your own risk.)
- Storage Crate (//ooc, these do not 'store' the items. Using at your own risk.)
- Small Altar
- Shell Stone
- Wooden Chair
- Fancy Chair
- Telescope
- Red and White Tent
- Lecturn
- Glass Tables, these are selectable in different colors: Green, Red, Yellow, Grey, Purple, Blue
- Screens, these are selectable in different colors: Green, Red, Purple, White, Burgundy
- Wooden Throne
- Garden Bench no longer available
- Stone Chair
- Stone Bench
- Large Ornate Altar
- Tropical Potted Plant
- Artificial Snowman
- Teepee Tent
- Drum, large
- Drum, Djembe
- Harp
- Piano

Misc Items

Light Gems Price: 5.000 of the local currency.
These small gems can be imbused to anything you wear and grant lights of various color. Red, Purple, White, Orange, Yellow, Blue and Green are available.

Improved Alchemist Fire Price: 5.000 of the local currency.
This special oil can be applied to your weapon and make it hot like coals for a while. The bottle contains enough oil to apply it ten times. (//Flame Weapon (17) 10 uses)

Magnificent Glasses Price: 5.000 of the local currency.
Trouble with your sight? Trying to see what wishes to remain hidden? These glasses will help you see through invisibilty spells and enhance your sight for a time. However, they will not last forever. (//True seeing 10 uses)

Powerful Totem of the Animals Price: 10.000 of the local currency.
A beautiful tribal totem in chultan style. For a time it will grant you the abilities of various animals. Be swift as a panther, wise as an owl and strong as a bull! (//Panther Swiftness (15), Owls Wisdom (15), Rhino Stamina (15), Bulls might (15), Eagles Splendor (15), Fox Cunning (15); 10 uses)

Mask of Disappearing Price: 5.000 of the local currency.
One of these parties again which just won't end? Trying to make a quick disappearance? This mask will certainly help with that for a while. (//Imp Invis 10 uses)

Crystal Skull Price: 20.000 of the local currency.
An ally has fallen and you are not able to read the scrolls necessary to fix the issue? Or perhaps you just find them not fancy enough. Whatever the case, this little crystal skull will solve your problem. (//Raise Dead 10 uses)

Magical Colorful Glass Gems 50.000 of the local currency
These magical glass gems function like ioun stones however break after a few uses.
Only two per color per customer per visit.

Magical Green Glass Gem (//+2 charisma ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Pink Glass Gem (//+2 constitution ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Deep Blue Glass Gem (//+2 intelligence ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Blue Glass Gem (//+2 wisdom ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Pale Blue Glass Gem (//+2 strength ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Red Glass Gem (//+2 dexterity ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical White Glass Gem (//+1 unversal saves ioun power, 10 charges)
Marical Purple Glass Gem (//+2 regeneration ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Amber Glass Gem (//+1 AC ioun Power, 10 charges)

Many Faced Mask Price: 250.000 of the local currency.
An amazing Mask which alters your apperance at random 5 times each day.
(//5x day the same effect as Amia's Polypotions.)

Box of Masks Price: 25.000 of the local currency.
A beautiful box, containing a variety of nice masks to wear. They bear no magical properties (//This widget can spawn all the VFX masks. Attention! These do not fit equally well on every head. Also if you have a different bodytype than your base race [for example human with an elven body, Half-Orc with a human body etc.] the script will not work and the masks will apply wrongly)

Box of fire and icePrice: 15.000 of the local currency.
A small box which contains 1 flame and 1 ice berry and refills automatically each day. Only works on animal compations. (//1x day Flameberry, 1xday Iceberry)

Storage Tubes and Devices

Mythal Tubes Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Each stores up to 50 mythals of the same type.

Gem Pouches Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Each stores an infinite amount of gems of the same type.

Wand Cases Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Each stores up to 20 Blank Bone Wands.

Scroll Holder Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Each stores up to 50 Blank Scrolls

Bandage Bag Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Stores Bandages of the same type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addendum, Effective 13 Mirtul, 1388 DR
Honorable Customers,

a few changes are to be made to my sales. The Adventurer Guild approached me and noted that due to my custom work service, the artificers of the area are starting to lack work as many people rather go to me for easy purchase than to hire the local tradesmen. While I am very honored you are so pleased with my work, it was by no means my intention to run the local artificers out of business.

Therefore I shall no longer provide full custom items.

To make up for it, I do however offer to replicate the items you usually refer to as "epic loot". These requests can be done on the fly and will not require any wait time until we meet us again. There will however be an extra fee on top of my base price of 50.000 as before.

Those items will be made after the regular sales so you may have to wait a little. You may choose your own name and description for such items, however no further customization.

You are allowed a maximum of 1 item per kind per person. That is in total, not per visit. Below you will find the price list.

Should you absolutely somehow not find any artificer for an item you desire, you may approach my son Aerglo. However, be aware that he does not use wish magic so he may ask you to provide materials or other things required. He will also only offer such service should you really not find any locals to help you with.

Paimon

Ioun Stones [Various] 100.000 gold - 10 DCs

Immunity Rings [+50% Elemental Immunity] 200.000 gold - 11 DCs
Ring of Clear Thought +5 [+5 INT] 200.000 gold - 14 DCs
Ring of Regeneration [+4 Regen] 200.000 gold - 13 DCs
Ring of Protection and Prevention [+5 AC, +5 Soak 5 Damage] 200.000 gold - 17 DCs
Ring of Power [Freedom, +1 Regen, 15/- Elemental Resist [three types]] 200.000 gold - 20 DCs
Crusader's Band [Spell Slots: Paladin 2/3/4, +2 CHA] 200.000 gold - 14 DCs
A Bond Unbroken [Spell Slots: Ranger 2/3/4, +3 CON] 200.000 gold - 16 DCs
Troll Queen's Ring [+3 CON, +2 Regen] 200.000 gold - 14 DCs
Nabessan Nail [+3 STR, +1 Uni Save, +5 Discipline] 200.000 gold - 14 DCs
Duskfetter [+3 DEX, +5 Hide/MS] 200.000 gold - 14 DCs
Heartwood Ring [+2 WIS, +2 Fort/Ref, +1 Regen] 200.000 gold - 14 DCs

AC Ability Boots [+5 AC, +3 Ability] 400.000 gold - 14 DCs
Boots of Striding +6 [+6 CON] 400.000 gold - 16 DCs

Elemental Defense Amulet [+5 AC, 10/- Elemental Resist [four types]] 300.000 gold - 17 DCs
Scarab of Living [+5 AC, +2 Regen] 300.000 gold - 13 DCs
Scarab of Protection +6 [+6 Uni Saves] 300.000 gold - 17 DCs
Periapt of Wisdom +6 [+6 WIS] 300.000 gold - 16 DCs

Gloves of the Long Death +6 [+6 AB, 2d6 Cold] 300.000 gold - 16 DCs
Gloves of the Hin Fist +6 [+6 AB, 2d6 Sonic] 300.000 gold - 16 DCs
Gloves of the Yellow Rose +6 [+6 AB, 2d6 Electric] 300.000 gold - 16 DCs
The Master's Gift [+5 Enhance, +2 WIS, 2d6 Slash, +3 V-Regen, +5 Disc, OnHit Blind DC 20] 300.000 gold - 29 DCs
Bracers of Dexterity +6 [+6 DEX] 350.000 gold - 16 DCs
Bracers of the Gemstone Golem [+5 AC, +5 Soak 5 Damage, 5/- Bludge/Slash/Pierce Resist] 350.000 gold - 25 DCs
Epic Skill Gloves [+30] [+30 Skill] 550.000 gold - 20 DCs
Epic Gloves of the Artificer [+15 Skill [three types, crafting]] 550.000 gold - 29 DCs
The Sanctuary's Quagmire [+15 Skill [three types, traps], Find Traps 3/day] 550.000 gold - 32 DCs
Ringleader's Gloves [+30 Lore, Greater Planar Binding 2/day] 550.000 gold - 26 DCs
Gloves of the Golden Lady [+30 Appraise, +4 INT] 550.000 gold - 27 DCs

Wyrmshadow Reliquary [Flame Weapon 2/day] 300.000 gold - 11 DCs
Greater Tome of Mystra [Greater Spell Breach/Mantle 2/day, Lesser Spell Breach/Mantle 2/day] 300.000 gold - 33 DCs
Hunter's Sense [Clairaud/Clairvoy Unl/day, Inv Purge 3/day, True Seeing 3/day] 300.000 gold - 27 DCs
Herald's Gift [Exp Retreat 5/day, Haste 1/day, Haste 1/day] 300.000 gold - 16 DCs
Orb of Unlocked Secrets [Rogue's Cunning 3/day, Imp Invis 1/day] 300.000 gold - 16 DCs
Yowler's Eye [Camouflage 1/day, Neg Energy Prot 1/day] 300.000 gold - 13 DCs

Myart Helms [+3 Ability, +1 Uni Saves, +1 Regen] 400.000 gold - 14 DCs
Hood of the Archer [Bonus Feat: Called Shot/Point Blank Shot/Rapid Reload/Rapid Shot] 400.000 gold - 13 DCs

Belt of Stone Giant Strength [+6 STR] 300.000 gold - 16 DCs
Belt of Agility +4 [+4 DEX, Freedom] 300.000 gold - 15 DCs
Belt of the Hard Road [+2 CON, +2 Regen, Freedom] 300.000 gold - 15 DCs

Cloak of Hidden Things [Camouflage 1/day, Displacement Unl/day, One with the Land 1/day] 350.000 gold - 20 DCs
Sanctuary Cloak of Safety [Greater Sanctuary 1/day, Imp Invis 1/day, Invis Unl/day] 350.000 gold - 29 DCs
Nymph Cloak +6 [+6 CHA] 350.000 gold - 16 DCs
Fort Cloak +5 [+5 AC, +5 Uni Saves] 350.000 gold - 19 DCs

Arcane Defiance Armor [+5 AC, 32 SR, +2 Uni Saves] 450.000 gold - 27 DCs
Dragon Plate [+5 AC, 15/- Elemental Resist [two types], +1 Regen] 450.000 gold - 17 DCs

Elemental Defense Scutum [+5 AC, 10/- Elemental Resist [four types]] 450.000 gold - 17 DCs
Elemental Defense Targe [+5 AC, 10/- Elemental Resist [four types], 80% of Weight] 450.000 gold - 18 DCs
Elemental Defense Buckler [+5 AC, 10/- Elemental Resist [four types], -5% ASF] 450.000 gold - 18 DCs
The Last Defense (Tower) [+5 AC, +2 CON, 5/- Pierce Resist] 450.000 gold - 14 DCs
The Last Defense (Large) [+5 AC, +2 CON, 5/- Pierce Resist, 80% of Weight] 450.000 gold - 15 DCs
The Last Defense (Small) [+5 AC, +2 CON, 5/- Pierce Resist, -5% ASF] 450.000 gold - 15 DCs

Magical Ore/Hemp [Various] 300.000 gold - 17 DCs

Scalerot, Greatsword [+5 Enhance, 1d6 Bludg, 1d6 Cold, Keen, OnHit Confusion DC 20] 300.000 gold - 22 DCs
Purified Filth, Basstard Sword [+5 Enhance, 2d6 Neg, Keen, OnHit Level Dragon DC 20] 300.000 gold - 21 DCs
Myrk's Lament, Longsword [+5 Enhance, 2d4 Acid, Keen, OnHit Fear DC 20] 300.000 gold - 21 DCs
Battlerager's Best, Dwarven Waraxe[+5 Enhance, 1d8 Bludg, Keen, OnHit Stun DC 20] 300.000 gold - 21 DCs
Dornat Murr Guard Hammer, Warhammer [+5 Enhance, 1d8 Pierce, Keen, OnHit Doom DC 20] 300.000 gold - 21 DCs
Balanced Edge of Yin and Yang, Rapier [+5 Enhance, 1d4 Neg, 1d4 Pos, Keen, BG Sneak Attack + 1d6] 300.000 gold - 19 DCs
Wailing Wind, Scimitar [+5 Enhance, 1d4 Sonic, 1d4 Magic, Keen, OnHit Hold DC 20] 300.000 gold - 21 DCs
Iron Tiger's Talons, Kama [+5 Enhance, 1d8 Pierce, Keen, OnHit Blind DC 20] 300.000 gold - 21 DCs
The Manor House Door Knocker, Mace [+5 Enhance, +6 Enhance vs. Undead, 1d10 Pos vs Undead, 1d4 Pierce, OnHit Slow DC 20] 300.000 gold - 26 DCs
Harlequin's Longsword, Short Sword [+5 Enhance, 1d4 Magic, Keen, BG Sneak Attack +2d6] 300.000 gold - 19 DCs
Fang of the Black Flag, Dagger [+5 Enhance, 1d3 Acid/Cold/Electric/Fire, Keen, 1d3 Massive Crit] 300.000 gold - 22 DCs
Bow of the Tempest, Longbow [+5 AB, +5 Mighty, 1d12 Massive Crits, Bonus Damage: Slash] 300.000 gold - 21 DCs

////
Ok so you can ask for those epic items in game at the djinn visit. You may only get 1 epic loot item of the same type per character. We will write down who purchased what already. You do not ahve to make a request but you still need to pay the DC. You can ask for a different name/bio but no other changes. The bio will still carry the djinns add-on.

The option of his son is truly only meant for when you really cannot find any PCs to do it. This service was never meant to "skip the RP and have it easy" but was made during a time when artificer PCs were rare and far between which has changed. However we realize time zone issues etc, so there still is this option, which will require more RP then "come and ask for it" though.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 09 2014, 19:39 PM 

Player

Once again the winds all over the island shift and swirl. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Only this time right over Sandy Beach. What a spectacle!

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 13 2014, 22:24 PM 

Player

For the third time this month now, the winds all over the island shift and swirl. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. This time the light even seems to fade and strengthen in turns, making the arrow blink right over the Lowland Delta! Someone sure wants to draw attention.

For those who arrive at the scene they can see all the posters with the listed goods have a small update for the items of general use.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 20 2014, 20:59 PM 

Player

*a small note is attached to each of the posters. Each note is cut in the shape of a cloud*

Attention, my dear customers!

I have heard your calls. You want something special. Something unique. Something that is one of a kind! A rare, special trinklet.

Every time I will set up my shop now, I will auction one and only one special and rare amazing trinklet. You could be the lucky one to own it.

In two days time I shall open my store next and this will be the time the first rare and unique item will be auctioned. It will be one of a kind because the next auction will have another new and unique item.

Keep an eye on my posters, every few weeks I will add new items for you to purchase. As by last week I have added new decorative and general use items.

Soon to be added: Cloaks and Amulets!

Keep an eye out for when they will be available.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 22 2014, 20:47 PM 

Player

*As announced a few days ago, the winds all over the island shift and swirl yet again. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again the light even seems to fade and strengthen in turns, making the arrow blink right over Kampo's store house. While the tents and combat targets are set up as usual outside the storehouse, lightshafts and fountains of light in white and blue this time lead towards the interior of the Tradehouse.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 02 2014, 17:14 PM 

Player

*new notes are added and posters are exchanged*

My dear Customers,

please have a look at my new and updated posters!

Tomorrow my trusted companion Gale and I will open our store again. This time with a grand total of fourteen... yes! fourteen new items! They are all listed on the new posters and marked as new.

One new helmet, two new armors and now finally available cloaks and amulets! As you might have noticed, I have heard your plea for more regenerative and protective items.

Also do not miss your chance to bid one a new, unique item tomorrow. What it will be will be revealed only to those who will come to my store tomorrow. Keep your eyes skywards dear customers and watch for my sign!

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 03 2014, 20:26 PM 

Player

As announced the day before, the winds all over the island shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Sandy Beach.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 03 2014, 20:56 PM 

Player

//Due to the heavy crashiness of A today this will be on B Ruathym Sea of swords.

You get there from the Ship by Wiltun. The Ship Captain stands where the portal to Nes'ek is.

I will delete this ooc post after the event is done tonight.

Sorry about this.

Aiseth

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 03 2014, 22:17 PM 

Player

//That portal from Cordor-to-Sea of Swords doesn't actually function ICly, I want to add.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 03 2014, 22:53 PM 

Player

//well this was more ooc than ic as an emergency solution due to the server crashing over and over. Pretend it was a tiny isle a bit off of the Sandy Beach shore <.<

Also I noticed I made a mistake with the Hawk's helmet.

It is actually supposed to be +1 constitution, +1 dexterity, +1 regeneration, +5 Hide, +5 Move Silent, +5 Spot

I added +1 constitution, +1 dexterity, +1 regeneration, +5 Hide, +5 Listen, +5 Spot

by accident.

The ones which are sold now, well it happened. If anyone wants it exchanged because they prefer the MS then I can do that.

The new ones will be as intended

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 19 2014, 21:22 PM 

Player

*more glittery and shiney notes appear in Cordor and at Kampo's*

Tomorrow will be the grand next day of our sales! And not only that, I heard your wishes once again. This time there will be not an auction but a raffle!

Tickets will be sold in Kampo's Storehouse tomorrow. My assistant Gale will sell the tickets while I will sell our regular stock until the drawing begins.

Not only one, but two special, unique and hence very rare items will be in the raffle. The third price will be a free pick from our regular wares.

What the first and second price will be, shall be revealed tomorrow! You will not be disappointed. It was worth the wait. But creating too unique items takes its time!

//Tomorrow, Sunday 20th July, 9 pm GMT

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 20 2014, 20:49 PM 

Player

*As announced the day before, the winds all over the island shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Kampo's Storehouse.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 30 2014, 6:57 AM 

Player

Tomorrow will be the next grand day of our sales!

There will be another auction, but this time not of one, but of two rare and unique items!

To give people a more fair chance to get their hands on something unique, the winner of the first auction will be excluded from bidding on the second auction. So pick wisely which item you truly desire!

Both items will be displayed tomorrow before the sales and then auctioned soon after. You will not be disappointed!

//Tomorrow, Thursday 31st July, 9 pm GMT

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 31 2014, 21:13 PM 

Player

*As announced the day before, the winds all over the island shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Kampo's Storehouse.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 11 2014, 11:30 AM 

Player

There will be another raffle for two rare and unique items!

Tickets will be sold at Sandy Beach tomorrow. My assistant Gale will sell the tickets while I will sell our regular stock until the drawing begins.

Not only one, but two special, unique and hence very rare items will be in the raffle. The third price will be a free pick from our regular wares.

What the first and second price will be, shall be revealed tomorrow! You will not be disappointed. It was worth the wait. But creating too unique items takes its time!

Both items will be displayed tomorrow before the sales and then auctioned soon after.

//Tomorrow, Friday 12th September, 9 pm GMT

Hudson

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 11 2014, 11:38 AM 

Player

*A small glittering note is attached*

Fighting and war are not welcome! Offenders will be blown away!

-Gale

Harold Kendry (Illusionist) -> see avatar
Elloanore (Travelling bard)

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 05 2014, 20:59 PM 

Player

*new glittery and shiney notes appear in Cordor and at Kampo's*

Finally we return!

My apology for the unusual length of or absence, but our aid in protecting this precious isle has cost me a vast amount of energy which first needed to be restored to produce more high quality items for you, dear customers.

However, I have made the wait worthwhile and we will return with a large amount of new high quality wares.

I have heard your wishes and heeded them so we now have more helmets, magical instruments and robes for magi.

In two days will be the next grand day of our sales and you will find us at Sandy Beach.

Please excuse that there will be no raffle or special auction this time as we expect a high demand of or normal wares due to our lengthy absence. We shall make more auctions and raffles the next times after and plan to return to our weekly shedule.

A list of our new wares so it is easier to see what is new. We have however already updated our warelists too.

Light Armor Price: 400.000 of the local currency.

Exquisite Wizard-Robes
A must have for every wizard. (//+2 Intelligence, +1 Regeneration, +3 Universal Saves, 1x day Legend Lore)

Exquisite Sorcerer-Robes
A must have for every sorcerer. (//+2 Charisma, +1 Regeneration, +3 Universal Saves, 1x day Legend Lore)

Helmets Price: 350.000 of the local currency.

Helmet of the Dwarven Defender
A stouty helmet for all situations but especially effective against giants. (//+2 constitution, +5 AC vs. Giants, +4 AC, 10/- cold, 10/- fire, Divine Favor 1xday)

Helmet of the Elven Protector
A beautiful helmet for all situations but especially effective against orcs. (//+2 Dexterity, +5 AC vs Orc, +4 AC, +1 Uni saves, Divine Favor 1xday)

Helmet of the Sea Folk
Not only does it allow you to breath under water it also protects against heat and cold and those pesky sharks, careful though, electricity is quite a problem when carried by the water. (//+5 AC vs. Animal, 50% fire immunity, 50% cold immunity, 50% Vunerability against electricity, Underwater breathing)

Belts Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Belt of the Adventurer
A sturdy belt for every adventure. (//+3 constitution, +5 Discipline, +1 Regeneration

Ammo Price:200.000 of the local currency.

Arrows of the Elemental Fury
Unleashing all the fury of the main elements. (//1d3 Cold, 1d3 Fire, 1d3 Acid, 1d3 Electricity

Bolts of the Elemental Fury

Bullets of the Elemental Fury

Magical Instruments and Books Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Tome of Study
Quite a special read. (//Cast Spell: Identify (3) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Legend Lore (5) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Lore +6, Skill Bonus: Spellcraft +6

Enchanting Violin
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: Mass Charm (15) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Thriller Bow (Violin Bow)
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Cast Spell: Fear (5) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Mind Fog (9) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Pipes of Nature
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: Gust of Wind (10) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Healing Circle (16) 1 Use/Day
Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Harp of Dreams
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: Sleep (5) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Silence (3) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Slow (5) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Battle Trumpet (2 Flag Colors to pick from)
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: War Cry 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Magic Circle against Alignment (5) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Lute of Battle Aid

Guitar of Battle Aid

Items for general use Price: 100.000 of the local currency.

- Lecturn

//Friday 7th November, 9 pm GMT

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 07 2014, 21:22 PM 

Player

*As announced two days before, the winds all over the island shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Sandy Beach.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 19 2014, 14:52 PM 

Player

Today will be the next grand day of our sales! You will find us right outside in front of Kampo's Storehouse.

There also will be an auction of a rare and unique item again!

It will be displayed today before the sales and then auctioned soon after. You will not be disappointed!

//Today, Wednesday 19th November, 9 pm GMT

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 19 2014, 21:50 PM 

Player

*As announced earlier today, the winds all over the island shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Silent Bay.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 05 2014, 9:27 AM 

Player

Today will be the next grand day of our sales! You will find us right outside in front of Kampo's Storehouse once more.

It will be displayed today before the sales and then auctioned soon after. You will not be disappointed!

//Today, Friday 5th December, 9 pm GMT

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 13 2014, 19:55 PM 

Player

Tomorrow will be the next grand day of our sales! You will find usat the Coin Festival in Barak Runedar. *a poster is attached* viewtopic.php?f=58&t=79577

There also will be an auction of a rare and unique items again!

Furtermore we now sell Mythal Tubes, Gem Pouches, Wand Cases and Scroll holders. Each for 50.000 gold.

We sell Bags of holding for also 50.000 gold. They are limited to four per customer per day. They can be labeled for an additional fee of 10.000 gold after the sales

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 04 2015, 23:57 PM 

Player

Tomorrow will be the next grand day of our sales! You will find us right outside in front of Kampo's Storehouse once more.

//Tomorrow, Monday 5th January, 9 pm GMT

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 05 2015, 21:24 PM 

Player

*As announced the day before, the winds all over the island shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Silent Bay.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 05 2015, 21:55 PM 

Player

//due to A crashing issues, this is moved to B, Endir's Point. You can get there easily with the ship from Wiltun!

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 29 2015, 9:12 AM 

Player

In three days will be the next grand day of our sales!

There will be another raffle for three! rare and unique items!

Tickets will be sold during the sale of the normal wares. My assistant Gale will sell the tickets while I will sell our regular stock until the drawing begins.

Not only one, nor two, but three special, unique and hence very rare items will be in the raffle.

What the rewards will be, shall be revealed before the sales of the tickets! You will not be disappointed. It was worth the wait.

You can find us in Endir's Point in three days.

//Sunday, 1st February, 9 pm GMT

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 01 2015, 21:21 PM 

Player

*As announced, the winds all over the islands shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Endir's Point.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 18 2015, 15:09 PM 

Player

You can find us in Endir's Point tomorrow.

//Thursday, 19th March 2015; 8pm GMT, 9pm CET, 4pm EST
//Please be patient when you come, I will likely have to do this alone tomorrow so there will be waiting times.
//In the light of this, please decide what you wish to buy before it's your turn.
//Renaming of bags will only be done if I still have time after the sales and auction.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 19 2015, 19:55 PM 

Player

*As announced, the winds all over the islands shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Endir's Point in Frozenfar.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Mon, May 11 2015, 12:03 PM 

Player

In two days will be the next grand day of our sales!

There also will be an auction of two rare and unique items again!

You will find us in Endir's Point at the appointed day and time.

//Wednesday, 13th May 2015; 8pm GMT, 10 pm CET, 4pm EST
//Please be patient when you come, I am doing this alone now so there will be waiting times.
//In the light of this, please decide what you wish to buy before it's your turn.
//Renaming of bags will only be done if I still have time after the sales and auction.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, May 13 2015, 20:03 PM 

Player

// I will be 15-20 min late!

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, May 13 2015, 20:25 PM 

Player

*As announced, the winds all over the islands shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Endir's Point in Frozenfar.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 12 2015, 8:58 AM 

Player

In three days will be the next grand day of our sales!

There also will be an auction of two rare and unique items again!

You will find us in Endir's Point at the appointed day and time.

//Monday, 15th June 2015; 8pm GMT, 10 pm CET, 4pm EST
//Please be patient when you come, I am doing this alone now so there will be waiting times.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 15 2015, 20:35 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 15 2015, 23:12 PM 

Player

// sorry for the delay folks and that there was just one item for auction this time. I had a bit of Malware problem and things started to get late so I had to use what I already had to not make it even later.

I'll make up for it next time with three items in a raffle!

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 15 2015, 20:58 PM 

Player

*more glittery and shiney notes appear in Kohlingen, Cordor and at Kampo's*

In two days will be the next grand day of our sales!

There also will finally be a raffle again with three rare and unique items which will be themed to the occasion.

You will find us at the Wyrmfall Celebration during the Great Market this time at the appointed day and time.

Due to the restrictiveness of Kohlingen I will sell my wares the week after with another raffle of unique items in Endir's point again.

//Friday, 17th July 2015; 9pm GMT, 11 pm CET, 5pm EST
//Please be patient when you come, there will be waiting times.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 17 2015, 21:43 PM 

Player

*As announced, the winds all over the islands shift and swirl once more. The clouds become illuminated by an odd white glow and one of the biggest forms into an arrow pointing downwards. Again, the light fades and strengthens in turns, making the arrow blink right over Kohlingen in front of a tree at the end of the Market Line.*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 01 2015, 17:01 PM 

Player

*more glittery and shiney notes appear in Kohlingen, Cordor, Winya and at Kampo's*

Later today will be the next grand day of our sales!

There will also be an auction once more

You will find us at the Market Day outside of Winya Ravana at the appointed day and time.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 25 2016, 5:34 AM 

Player

In one and a half days will finally be the next grand day of our sales! This time with several brand new wares and new varieties of my old wares!

There also will finally be a grand auction again with three rare and unique one of a kind items.

You will find me at the assigned time in Endir's point again.

The newest additions (will be added to the main list):

New Ammo
Bullets of Pixie dust Priced as the other ammo
(//1d8 magical, on hit blindness, on hit confusion)

New Magic Staffs priced as the other staffs
Staff of the Druid
(//+2 wisdom, Bonus Spell Slot Druid level 8, +5 Animal Empathy, +5 Concentration)

New Bracers/Gloves 300.000 of the local currency
Gloves of the Sturdy Elemental Mastery
(//+2 constitution, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Nimble Elemental Mastery
(//+2 dexterity, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Powerful Elemental Mastery
(//+2 strength, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Bracers of the Warrior
(//+2 strength +2 constitution, +1 universal save)

Gloves of the Nimble Hand
(//+4 dexterity, +5 pick lock, +5 disable trap)

New Shields (priced as the other shields)

Shield of Clergy (available as Tower or Large Shield)
(//+2 wisdom, +1 constitution, Bonus Spell Slot Cleric Lvl 8 )

Nature Shield (all types availabe, Tower made of Turtleshell, large and small of Ironwood)
(//+4 AC, +2 wisdom, +5 animal empathy, Bonus Spell Slot Ranger level 3, Bonus Spell Slot Druid level 8 )

Nimble Shield (available as Large and Small Shield only)
((//+4 AC, +2 dexterity, 60% weight, +5 Hide/Move Silently)

New Misc Items

Magical Colorful Glass Gems 50.000 of the local currency
These magical glass gems function like ioun stones however break after a few uses.
Only one per color per customer per visit.

Magical Green Glass Gem (//+2 charisma ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Pink Glass Gem (//+2 constitution ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Deep Blue Glass Gem (//+2 intelligence ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Blue Glass Gem (//+2 wisdom ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Pale Blue Glass Gem (//+2 strength ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Red Glass Gem (//+2 dexterity ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical White Glass Gem (//+1 unversal saves ioun power, 10 charges)
Marical Purple Glass Gem (//+2 regeneration ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Amber Glass Gem (//+1 AC ioun Power, 10 charges)

Alterations of already existing items
The Staff of the Wizard is now available in form of a Tome.
The Staff of the Sorcerer is now available in form of a Crystal Ball.
The Kama of Blistering Thunder is now available as claws.

//Friday, 26th august 2016; 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 25 2016, 5:57 AM 

Player

**OOC explanation:

If you cannot find players in game to help you with your DC requests for items, you can approach the Djinn IC. However keep the following in mind:

- Power is still limited to that of any other DC request.
- It still requires to make a DC request you are simply allowed to use this as the Story of how the item was created.
- Of course the Djinn does not work for free and it has to still be proper RP so you will have to bite the sour apple to pay the Djinns gold charge additionally to the DC costs (which will be higher and not lower than his standard items)

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 25 2016, 16:45 PM 

Player

A Letter from the CaptainVisitors from Amia Isles and elsewhere; before you barter with this merchant, I encourage you all to brush up on our laws, as you will be in our lands. Banned individuals are still banned. Those of you who have openly declared yourselves against the Barony of the Fogwood are also not welcome here. We encourage you to shop by proxy if this is the case.

While it is our right to do so, purchases made will not be taxed at this time.

To our enemies; You are not safe, you are not protected, you are not immune, simply because you want to shop.

Other then that, I hope the rest of you have a pleasurable shopping experience. We will be there to keep the peace.

-Pitt

//If you show up and do shit you shouldn't expect the bazaar to become a bloodbath because we will be there. If you behave and follow the rules and keep your head down you're fine. If not; This notice serves as your ic pvp warning and this ooc text serves as your ooc pvp warning for this event.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 25 2016, 19:31 PM 

Player

*a message is left shortly after*

The sales and auction will be held in the desert of Khem instead. I do not care to bother with hostlile oppressors who want to push their so called authority down peoples throats.

That said if anyone causes issues during the sales you may find yourself in a very uncomfortable position afterwards. I do not tolerate fights and troublemaking during my sales.

I am looking forward to see many customers tomorrow in a peaceful and civilized manner.

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 25 2016, 19:37 PM 

Player

A Chultan man is seen reading the new notice, and slowly cracking a grin, before dawning his helmet and heading out.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 26 2016, 11:21 AM 

Player

A notice in Endir's Point is left stating simply.

You people are why we don't have nice things, but I was kind of hoping I'd get to watch your Burgomaster get beat up.

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 26 2016, 22:14 PM 

Player

*in the middle of the Nes'ek Plaza, a small whirlewind appears and forms into a portal along with a sign that announced the portal leading to the djinn shop!*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 02 2016, 16:54 PM 

Player

There also will be a grand auction again with three rare and unique one of a kind items.

You will find me at the assigned time in the desert again, there will be a portal from Nes'ek.

//Saturday, 3rd september 2016; 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 02 2016, 22:54 PM 

Player

*some additions are made to all above mentioned notes*

A lot of new Items for general use are added to my sales.
One has been removed because it did not turn out to meet my standard in quality and that is the Rocking Chair.

The new items added are:

- Glass Tables, these are selectable in different colors: Green, Red, Yellow, Grey, Purple, Blue
- Screens, these are selectable in different colors: Green, Red, Purple, White, Burgundy
- Wooden Throne
- Garden Bench
- Stone Chair
- Stone Bench
- Large Ornate Altar
- Tropical Potted Plant
- Artificial Snowman
- Teepee Tent
- Drum, large
- Drum, Djembe
- Harp

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 03 2016, 19:02 PM 

Player

*some more additions are made to all above mentioned notes*

In three hours my sales will begin and there will be one more special amazing item sold from now on in my shop.

However the grand announcement what it will be will be made tonight life at the sales!

Only after that it will be also added to the list here so do not miss tonights sales.

As promised last time, tonight is also 10% off of placeables due to not having them available last time. This is ONLY tonight!

// 6pm EST! Warning: I will reset the server an hour earlier else I won't have time to set things up as reset is pretty much exactly 6pm EST. I will also announce it in game though 15 min before I do it. Just already a heads up here.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 03 2016, 21:58 PM 

Player

*at the assigned time, a portal along with a sign appears in the Nes'ek market square, signalling it leading to the djinn merchant*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 10 2016, 18:50 PM 

Player

There also will be a grand auction again with rare and unique one of a kind items.

You will find me at the assigned time in the desert again, there will be a portal from Nes'ek.

//Sunday, 11th september 2016; 6pm EST

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next