View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
ainjyll

PostPosted: Wed, May 02 2012, 7:51 AM 

Player

Rumors circulate about an attack on the High Priestess of Selune in Wharftown. Rumors range from her being attacked by a group of mages with dragons as pets to a whole Zhentarium army to a group of bandit Shadowdancers. The truth probably lies beneath the exaggeration somewhere. Only those involved can attest to the facts of the matter.

Any that visit the temple in Wharftown will notice some light damage over the next few days. Though it is quickly and easily repaired with very little effort from the local craftsmen.

"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III

Zamtrack

PostPosted: Wed, May 02 2012, 15:39 PM 

Player

Hours after the incident, a dark haired, comely sun elf returns to Wharftown. She had been one of the few witnesses to the assault and pursuers of the culprits. Her first stop is the Temple of Selune. She'd enter with a kind smile and demeanor, giving her sincerist sympathies to the injured clergymen and women. She'd have several questions for whomever was leading the temple in those hours afterward.

She'd later seek out the nameless militia man who was with her to witness the incident, she desired to speak with him a.s.a.p as well.

Residents of Wharftown would know her as the latest resident, a bardess that may be found between to two taverns (should anybody wish to find her)

The1Kobra

PostPosted: Wed, May 02 2012, 22:22 PM 

Developer

Hand of Ieyrn Saylgarix would be rather angry with himself that he wasn't there to protect Wharftown when it was under attack. He'd do what he could to repair the damage, though not too extensively skilled with such. He'd also try and get some cohesive details about what had happened.

ainjyll

PostPosted: Thu, May 03 2012, 2:17 AM 

Player

// Both of you can PM me whatever specific questions you guys have for any of the residents.

"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III

Daring Rooster

PostPosted: Fri, May 04 2012, 17:34 PM 

Player

After meditating in the Skull Crags on the events of that day, Toman returned to Wharftown to speak to the High Priestess, regarding his choice of words after the attack.

He would say that he allowed his anger over what transpired to get the better of him, leading him to a weakness of the mind. He would express regret over his choice of words, saying "Such a blatant attempt to capitalize on your good will is beneath the monastic codes that I strive to follow. It was wrong of me to say such things in the manner that I did". He would make casual inquiries regarding the status of the temple and the people who were in it, before departing.

He would then inform the City Official near the temple that as a witness to the attack, he did manage to get a good look at one of the attackers, and would relate his description of the 'elf that was speaking to the spellcaster'.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]