View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Fri, Oct 07 2011, 11:06 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Crow listens, as Whisper tells his tale upon his return from the battle, Xio as well, tells of her aid against the druid.
Crow has a hope, but is still not quite convinced this is over.

_________________
Image


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Fri, Oct 07 2011, 13:45 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

A certain raven haired half-elf, watches the sea with her hands tucked in the pockets of her "Capt'n's Coat". Allowing a brief smug smirk she mumbles quietly before heading towards the Shanty.

"Thanks Tymora."

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
corypx
 
PostPosted: Fri, Dec 14 2012, 7:07 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Oct 2006

Thane Cory Shadowflame can been seen around the Mill speaking to the guards making sure they focus on the waters more given the sighting of a Kraken leaving Caraigh, as well as inform all the people of Caraigh to exercise caution when going near the water and traveling by ship

he would also speak to brother Quin of the workshop of Gond about checking on all the ballista and siege weapons that defend the Mill to make sure they are in working order for if the guards have to use them.

_________________
================-<Cory ShadowFlame>-================
Risenlord-Shifter(OMG a Non-Dragon Shifter that can hold his own in PvE)
Image


 
      
Liz
 
PostPosted: Fri, Dec 14 2012, 7:11 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 28 May 2010
Location: Smallville

After a hasty return to the Fort from a whirlwind trip to Caraigh, Marshal Robin Bellsmith makes the rounds of the Fort's sea captains, putting them on alert to a threat once thought vanquished.

_________________
Winner of Amia's "Most Ethical Time Traveler" award 2019
Image
Character Portraits!


 
      
DustSpray101
 
PostPosted: Fri, Dec 14 2012, 19:09 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Location: Night Vale

Kohlingen and the Shrine took the brunt of the new wave of storms. Revelations were made and messages delivered over the course of the sudden storm that left hundreds of sailors dead in the bay of Kohlingen and demolished the door of the Shrine. The sea along the north east of Amia remains swollen with the record amount of rain that fell over the course of the night.

_________________
Eli Hodgewall <{/,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X
Sven <=={o===========>
Qeelak \ | / ,


 
      
Death Masque
 
PostPosted: Fri, Dec 14 2012, 19:53 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 06 Jul 2012

In Tarkuul, news of the severe weather was taken in respectful stride, and offerings continued as they had been for months, with the addition of a few more gifts than usual as a token of appreciation and acknowledgement of the stable weather they had been enjoying. Even some of those who rarely or never made such overtures spared the time to toast the sea undulating endlessly below the city.

_________________
. . . beyond the veil of death . . .


 
      
Ravenovf
 
PostPosted: Sat, Dec 15 2012, 22:30 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia (in Canada)

Meanwhile a the Shrine Erelkacha seemed... livid with fury, an enemy thought dead was terrorizing her home and people, an enemy who seemed to make most of his enemies seem powerless in comparison, an enemy who was making the high priestess of Eilistraee very angry. Her main comment regarding the attack seeming to be

"Next time I'm showing this vith'ez Elgcaress of Umberlee how much power the moon has over the tide"

If this druid wanted to use gods magic fine, she could call down a miracle with the best of them and she wasn't about to let the bad guys think they were holding all the cards.


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Mon, Dec 17 2012, 0:22 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

Maral leaned over the goldsmith's bench with intense focus as she resized two Gills rings. When she was done she inspected each critically. While they were roughly half as round, they were twice as thick. She had folded the extra metal into the band, in her attempt to not disrupt the rings protections. Drawing her portal wand she returned to Kampos, and walked directly to the residential area of the Shrine, and the apartment she shared with Auen'nal.

Despite the seriousness of her mission, her face lit up when she watched Alti'uin wabble and promptly fall on her rump. Maral handed three rings to the nurse. "One is for you. If the cavern begins to take on water, see that you put them on yourself and Alti'uin immediately. The other is for Kori'tal, if she and Zah'lin'il return, and it should be needed." The Priestess then leaned down and placed a kiss on her daughter's head, "I will be back soon, my love. I have other plans to make.. in case."

The door closed softly behind her swaying black cloak, and Maral walked fully out of the Shrine before opening a new portal to Wiltun. She handed over the prepared sack of gold and kept a wary eye on the sea as she made the journey.

Moving quickly off the dock, and as far away from it as possible, she rented a house; and began to see to its appointments and having supplies laid in. But unlike the last time she had done so, this time she spent the better part of two cycles getting to know the locals, and making at least small purchases from each of the merchants.

Now, she would have to pass out keys. In the event of evacuation all would be prepared.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
fairdady
 
PostPosted: Sun, Dec 23 2012, 22:19 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 10 Apr 2011

Clean up efforts, repositioning of troops, rebuilding of tents, camps, and siege machinery were in full swing by the time the cold blistering air of Brogendenstein slapped Reddok in the face. A long day of duties, drills, combat, far to many ales, and her warmth kept him slumbered for longer than intended this morning. The stench of the previous evening's melee lingered despite the clean up or the wind.

The dwarf made his way through the crowded complex that has become the citadel and the port yard seeing to his duties and rounds. He takes extra time to thank those involved in the defensive efforts the previous day and offer words of blustery support and promises of blood yet to be spilled on the field. For the kin he speaks with he emphasizes the thoughts of defending their home against all odds, allies at their sides ready to battle and die with honor on their field for the good of the dwarven folk and the 'Isles.

Reddok inspects the damage done to each of the docks with the repair teams. The main dock is badly damaged as the gate doors were blasted out to sea having to be towed back in by rowboat and strong backs. The smaller dock was less damaged and may be better choice to get operational in a pinch. Reddok awaits the final reports from the repair teams but overall, no major structural damage was sustained and no lives were lost due to the vicious storm or the attacks from the sea.

With a horde trying to tighten the siege about Barak Runedar, Reddok stares out over the sea a knot twisted in his stomach. The dwarves of the citadel had forsaken the Bitch, her Choosen, and their offering, he knew this wasn't over... and the timing couldn't be worse.

_________________
fairdady..
Image
Loyal Dwarf of Barak Runedar
Sig by Jaydn- Dragon by Jes


 
      
Remal
 
PostPosted: Mon, Dec 24 2012, 22:57 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Location: Elsewhen

After battle with servitors of Bitch Queen, Runa takes a full night's rest, first after many days of siege preparations. Next day, she continues with her duties - first aid lessons continue, along with drills of medical teams as they scramble along the hallways and defense lines, trying to minimize response times for when true battle starts in full.
She also inspects the damage done to the docks, and while she grinds her teeth at the scene, she does not regret the decision in the slightest. True dwarves never bowed to whims of any human god, and they won't start now, no matter the situation at their hands.
She meets with leader of repairs, seeing if her stone shaping blessings of Revered Mother can anyhow assist with the efforts.

_________________
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry


 
      
SkyfallingHaven
 
PostPosted: Wed, Dec 26 2012, 19:27 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Dec 2012

Hereing of the devastation that is taking place and the call for aid a young human paladin of Helm makes his way to Brogenstien. As he enters the dwarven city he look around and finds another paladin known by the name of Jerand. He speaks with the man a moment introducing himself as Izariel Skyfall a paladin based out of Howness. He then speaks with him a bit more amungst some others and looks for a way to help the people of this city. After speaking to a few others he returns back to Howness to ready up some supplies and go to make camp at Brog to offer aid where he can bringing supplies that could be spared and many healing kits. To represent his order he shows up wearing a long Helm cloak to shield him from the harsh cold of the land.

_________________
Izariel Skyfall - Paladin of Helm / The White Wolf

Aruilther - The Bard


Image


 
      
TheLastDragonRider
 
PostPosted: Wed, Dec 26 2012, 22:01 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Feb 2011
Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

With her new wings no longer fragile, the tall Goldkin, Aaliyah, stands up on the bluff looking over the walls of Barak Runedar, the chill wind ignored. Golden eyes stare intently through the heavy snows. Up here she cannot smell the remaining stench of the Ice Sharks that attacked a couple days back, she'd thought that it would never be washed from her armor and scales.

She finishes the first of her two four hour watches and climbs down for a break before returning. -Now- she can take time to think on a few things, -now- she can give in to the cold.

_________________
Araceli ~ Priestess of Bahamut
Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of the Three Thunders
Image


 
      
Bini
 
PostPosted: Thu, Dec 27 2012, 5:02 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Mar 2011

Despite much protest in opposition of and even chilly attempts to snatch away the Blue Bear tribe's offering to Umberlee, the Bitch Queen, a plentiful tribute of a veritable stack of coins, hallowseeds, ripe dates, a bearskin, and even the tribe's entire hoard of precious stones was made and claimed by the Trackless sea.

_________________
feel the blood gushing from your anus
ONE
feel the blood gushing from your anus


 
      
Pony
 
PostPosted: Thu, Dec 27 2012, 5:24 AM 



Player

Joined: 07 May 2005

::

As the preperations continue, the tensions between the encampment of the tribesmen and the northern army of kohlingen almost escalated to violence. Since the ordeal, men-at-arms are posted guard to keep the peace, or at least to ensure that the tribesmen do not sneak into the encampment to spill blood. The soldiers are given strict orders to escort and remove any 'savage' that might choose to mingle in the foreign camp, or worse attempt to cause quarrel. If needed, to do so forceably. Yet they are commanded not to spill blood first.

The copper-kin Zellani has in addition been named the third-ranking commander of the kohlinger forces by Sir Robert, and her fellow followers of bahamut have been assigned to her.

::


 
      
DustSpray101
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jan 29 2013, 20:58 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Location: Night Vale

Storms circulate in the waters around Tarkuul, they all appear to be heading toward the Living City.

_________________
Eli Hodgewall <{/,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X
Sven <=={o===========>
Qeelak \ | / ,


 
      
DustSpray101
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 05 2013, 21:07 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Location: Night Vale

In Kohlingen, a ship is listed as overdue. On the dockmaster's logs it is listed as the "Heart of the Bay," a local whaling schooner. The families of the 20 crew and the experienced captain gather by the docks daily, waiting for any sign or news of their loved ones. Included amongst the waiting is Sir Leon, a minor noble at court who eagerly awaits news of his son.

As the day drags on, 'Heart of the Bay's sister ship, 'Valiant Wave' pulls into port and informs those waiting that they had last seen 'Heart of the Bay' off the west coast of Amia, nearest the high seas.

_________________
Eli Hodgewall <{/,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X
Sven <=={o===========>
Qeelak \ | / ,


 
      
Nivo
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 05 2013, 23:02 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Location: East of Elsewhere, West of Sometime

In the mid-evening hours, a response from Kohlingen's Order of Magi is issued.

_________________
Playing:
Marcus Valis
Norendir


 
      
Naivatkal
 
PostPosted: Thu, Mar 07 2013, 2:52 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 May 2010

// Edited due to a misunderstanding on my part.

_________________
Current Characters:
Zane
Jacen Mercer
Lucious Kraven
Mariah
Meloh
Zrae'a'stra'fryn


If you ever have an issue with something IC, bring it up to me IG or PM me here.


 
      
Gobo-kobo
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26 2013, 1:43 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Aug 2010
Location: Somewhere far beyond

In the Shrine of the Sea Queen a single pilgrim could be seen, worshiping Her idol for hours, and praying
out loud in a strange language that would sound as if someone was speaking underwater. After such,
he stood up, bowing deeply before the idol and leaving all the gemstones he gathered so far in his
travels as well as a sum of around 5000 golden doubloons.


Image Image

Image Image


Last edited by Gobo-kobo on Wed, Dec 04 2013, 12:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Gobo-kobo
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26 2013, 16:23 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Aug 2010
Location: Somewhere far beyond

Image

Praised be the Queen most majestic and atrocious.

Though the way to Umberlee should lead across jagged shelves of bitter ice,

My feet shall be bare as I walk it.

Though the way to Umberlee should ascend a pillar of white lightning,

My hands shall be bare as I climb it.

Though the way to Umberlee should guide me through the coldest snows and the heaviest of hails,

My head shall be bare as I weather it.

Though the way to Umberlee should plunge through the feeding dens of a thousand sharks,

My back shall be bare as I force myself through.


 
      
Gobo-kobo
 
PostPosted: Sun, Apr 28 2013, 0:40 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Aug 2010
Location: Somewhere far beyond

With a high moon tide, a man walked into the ocean. He kept on walking until he reached the edge
of the abyss and knelt, meditating and praying silently, curiously without unleashing a single bubble
towards the surface as his head was bellow the sea level. His every though and word of praise was
addressed to the Queen of the Depths, as he was awaiting for her answer.

Image


Last edited by Gobo-kobo on Wed, Dec 04 2013, 12:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Gobo-kobo
 
PostPosted: Fri, May 03 2013, 12:03 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Aug 2010
Location: Somewhere far beyond

Queen most ferocious, praised be your name

Allow thy humble servant to unleash the fury

Upon those who dared to challenge thy might

Guide my kris into the hearts of your enemies

Let me be the one to fill their lungs with thy breath

May your sharks feast upon the flesh of their children

And may you be feared and praised in all eternity

Image


 
      
Gobo-kobo
 
PostPosted: Wed, Dec 04 2013, 12:20 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Aug 2010
Location: Somewhere far beyond

Despite it being under protection of Captain of the Waves, a bold follower of the
Bitch Queen summons an altar above the docks and preaches the faith of Umberlee
to the sailors and passengers alike, inviting them to praise the Queen of the Depths.
Those who would heed to his call would receive a blessing..


"May the Queen spare thy vessel of Her wrath."


Image


 
      
DolphinRacer
 
PostPosted: Thu, Dec 05 2013, 1:53 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 May 2009
Location: GMT-8 Bangor, Washington

A lone figure regards the man giving out blessings from against the near corner of the fortress at the base of the tower located there, his gaze hidden behind the mask of a great helm. Arms folded over his chest, the body language of the Wiltun Knight suggests he is annoyed, but he makes no moves verbally or physically to remove the man or interfere, clearly recognizing that the worship of Valkur in Wiltun is in no way shape or form anywhere universal, and that many there still worship the Sea Bitch. He just watches and makes sure there are no disruptions, then goes about his business once the man departs.

_________________
Sir Taelar Ardelyn of Wiltun
Winner of the Razor Tongued Award 2015!


Kira "Penny" Sigers
Better than Boulderdash!


 
      
Dead
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 31 2014, 23:42 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Location: Tarkuul

A chanting of the prayer and a single splash disturbed the Court of the Living in Tarkuul.
It would appear that quite an assemblage has gathered to watch the procedure.


Image

Image
Image

_________________
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Login: Narkudauman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬


 
      
Dead
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 21 2016, 4:20 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Location: Tarkuul

Hundreds of miles away from Amia, a sea battle is commenced.
Image

A week or two later, a gathering at the Shrine of Umberlee is held where the Queen is paid her dues.
Image

_________________
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Login: Narkudauman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group