View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
MoshingChris

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 14 2011, 19:55 PM 

Player

Over the previous ten-day a change had come over the Guard in Wiltun. The Guard stood more erect at their posts, far more vigilant than before. On closer inspection one might see some nursing bruises, cuts or the occasional broken nose. Armor, once splotched with rust, is now polished to a silvery hue. Tattered Cloaks mended and washed. Notched halberds sharpened and dented helms hammered out.

More noticeable than that though is the presence of a burly man of late middle-age, slightly greying and of average height. His appearance is grizzled, that of a veteran of many conflicts, and the Guard are all wary and deferential in his presence.

The Jarl-Kapten is not a man to be taken lightly, nor are his Sargents, all hamfisted in their approach to discipline amongst the rank and file of Wiltun. These Sargents and a chosen few amongst the guard all bare a round cloak pin of blackened cast Iron at their throat. There is significance in these pins though it isn't obvious what that significance could be.

Ðraco

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 15 2011, 17:04 PM 

Player

*As Draco passes through Wiltun a smirk comes over his face as he notices the change in the guard then mutters to himself.*

"Seems 'someone' has managed to whip the guard back into shape, things are likely to get interesting around here. . ."

msheeler

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 16 2011, 1:24 AM 

Player

Samantha watches and listens to the people in Wiltun as she waits for a certain appointment.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 16 2011, 1:36 AM 

Tester

Rikkudai in passing through the town, on his way to the portal, notices the behavior with a discerning sharp eye.
Hmmm, I will ask one of the avengers to speak to a paid man about this

He then continues on his way to the blistering heat and the Chapel.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 29 2011, 6:21 AM 

Player

MoshingChris wrote:
Jarl-Kapten and Knight Commander of Wiltuns guard gestures to one of his men. A keening whine becomes evident in the area as the guard lazily whirls a grapple and hook. A muscular arm would bend and release the iron, hooking it over the top of the notice board.

A Barked order.

Men grunting.

A Crash of timber.

The adventurers notice board is no more.

The Greying Jarl-Kapten begins a hoarse address from the middle of the keeps courtyard.

"By edict of the Jarl, public notices must now be passed to Master Parrico who will decide whether or not they will be posted publically. Due to the horrors committed on Caraigh censure is now in force. The rabble of Adventurers who caused death on the island of Caraigh will know -LAW-. Anyone violating the -LAWS- of Wiltun will find themselves enjoying the hospitality of our Jail."

With that the Greying Kapten would stride back to the Map Room.

Kal Sar

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 29 2011, 8:32 AM 

Player

Sir Justin reads reports of the new edict out of Wiltun and contemplates.

"I wonder which adventurers he refers to and what horrors he refers to. There has certainly been more than enough horrors from the cultists and fewer cultic adventurers would I hope be most welcomed by the people of Caraigh."

Selvec Darkon

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 29 2011, 11:51 AM 

Player

Location: On a Disk, carried by four elephants, which stand on a gigantic turtle.

*Calin watches the wood fall to the ground and then turns to Jarl-Kapten and nods then salutes. He walks off to resume normal duties, a smile on his face as he puts his helm on*

"Do ye know where the Holy-Flamin' Frost-brand Gronk-slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' woundin' an' returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-out-yer-bum is?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]