View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ] 
MoshingChris

PostPosted: Wed, May 25 2011, 12:50 PM 

Player

Throughout Winya Ravana rumours abound of an occurence involving two Elves.

Elvawen Ny'tholnd and Selador Crudel have been in secret discourse with Vilmandel.

Elvawen is actually the Avatar of Sehanine Moonbow.

Did you hear that Elvawen is of the Shadow Elven Race.

Crazed, Selador sacrificed Elvawen on the altar to Sehanine Moonbow, then fled to the dark city of Lobsul.

More and more the rumours about these two specific Quessir run rampant. Whatever the truth something deeply meaningful occured, the importance of which cannot be ignored by any amongst the cities populace.

DerkDerkistan

PostPosted: Wed, May 25 2011, 12:59 PM 

Player

The rumors reach Voronwer's ears and he decides to ask around a bit more to see what is going on...

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Wed, May 25 2011, 13:21 PM 

Player

Thysaeryl would begin investigating this herself as well

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Poorsod

PostPosted: Wed, May 25 2011, 13:28 PM 

Player

"Who the hells are those two?"

Noriand muttered to himself as he walked out of the Iron Butterly, having heard the names being mentioned by some of the people there. He then started asking the people in Winya and the surrounding areas, about the rumours.

Rigela

PostPosted: Wed, May 25 2011, 13:36 PM 

Player

A certain feything can be heard muttering to herself when she over hears the rumours, clutching a chicken tightly to herself.

"And we weren't invited? Rude."

She then trots over to a nearby open space, to offer eggs to those who passed in the hopes of gleaming more information of the recent turn of events.

Elvawen

PostPosted: Wed, May 25 2011, 15:57 PM 

Player

Elvawen walks through the halls of the Temple of the Seldarine, and hears whispers of these rumors from the temple guards. Her brow furrows in disbelief at some of the more ludicrous whispers.

"I have to see Selador - this is getting very much out of hand..."

She is then seen leaving the temple in a bit of a hurry, opening a portal nearby one of the apartments closer to the temple.

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Wed, May 25 2011, 21:16 PM 

Player

Over time those investigating would narrow down rumour to partial fact. Something was found or was given....

Poorsod

PostPosted: Wed, May 25 2011, 21:33 PM 

Player

Noriand had made his return to the Iron Butterfly after talking with a certain elf.

"Avatar..? Prayers answered, a bless given?"

He muttered quietly to himself as he walked to his room with a bottle of mead.

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Thu, May 26 2011, 14:07 PM 

Player

*Thysaeryl can be seen entering the council room and leaving a note for the other councilors... by the look of her she doesn't seem overly concerned with some of the more outlandish rumors being spoken... she would however ask politely for those speaking the rumors to stop doing so and say something along the lines of "its things like this that could ruin the reputation of a kindred"*

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Elvawen

PostPosted: Thu, May 26 2011, 16:42 PM 

Player

Being unable to find Selador, Elvawen makes her way back to the Temple of the Seldarine. With a sad sigh, she walks into Sehanine's shrine, and waits there.

In the mean time, she prays.

OOC: She'll typically be there, for any who wanna seek her out and question her 'n stuff.

DerkDerkistan

PostPosted: Thu, May 26 2011, 17:29 PM 

Player

Oddly enough given that the Sehanine shrine is seemingly at the center of these rumors, Voronwer's investigation does not take him there. Rather, it seems he pointedly avoids the room...

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Thu, May 26 2011, 18:20 PM 

Player

The rumours persist, unheeding of the councillors words, when without consultation Vilmandel apparently requests a meeting with Elvawen by Public Notice. Indeed it seems that rumours run even more rampant, and the common folk of Winya begin to grow even more curious as to the goings on within the temple.

Daughter Elvawen

I would speak to you as a matter of some urgency. I have knowledge to impart upon you, and a burden that I had not wished to share for decades yet. When you are ready I would have you meet with me. Bring five of the people you trust implicitly, no more and no less. Make haste child, but do not rush, choose from among the people wisely.

- Vilmandel

Likely to set tongues wagging even more is the informality of the notice and the odd manner in which it is made public.

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Fri, May 27 2011, 4:06 AM 

Player

*thysaeryl having read Vilmandels missive she would nod slightly and a small smile crosses her lips*

"It's not our place to try to find the meaning in the Moonlit Mystery actions... just to take faith in that she noticed us and perhaps in such contemplation we can see some relevance... choose wisely sister"

Elvawen

PostPosted: Fri, May 27 2011, 22:23 PM 

Player

OOC: to Dieu_Le_Fera - hey, I'm sorry about having to log so quickly and in the middle of RP. I had some IRL stuff that needed taken care of, and it couldn't wait. I'll definately be on tonight until about 1 or 2 am (-5 GMT) if you're interested in continuing. Otherwise, I'm...not sure. xP

Elvawen

PostPosted: Fri, May 27 2011, 22:27 PM 

Player

Elvawen comes into possession of the letter, and mulls it over, thinking.

"I wonder...if I should...?"

She sighs.

"If only I could get hold of Selador. Or perhaps Councilor Thysaeryl...? It seems I need all the input I can find..."

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Fri, May 27 2011, 22:44 PM 

Player

\\np if I see you ill be sure to catch up with you... icly thy just figured you wanted to get out of winya because of the rumors flying about :)

Elvawen

PostPosted: Fri, May 27 2011, 22:51 PM 

Player

// that sounds reasonable. For now, I'm on my PC Rolik. If you (or any other elves) need me ICly, gimme a yell :)

Elvawen

PostPosted: Sat, May 28 2011, 2:11 AM 

Player

Elvawen is seen putting up a papyrus note upon the city's notice board, after meeting with two Councilors.

http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=58166

Elvawen

PostPosted: Sat, May 28 2011, 2:48 AM 

Player

Elvawen posts one more thing, but discreetly. It is addressed to Vilmandel, and placed behind her address to Winya. Though short, it is written in a flowing script.

"I will accept your request, Vilmandel. Though, I am not sure why you seek me out so publicly, I will not refuse. Allow me some time to gather my trusted companions, and I will send you another missive posthaste."

~Elvawen

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sat, May 28 2011, 6:20 AM 

Player

*A bag of 6 cookies is taked to the public notice board with a note. The name in larger script indicating the bag is for a specific someone: "Elvawen"*

There is nothing like a Morning Glory cookie to settle ones stomach when it is distrupted by rumor. And one each for your five.
~ Anea

Alkor

PostPosted: Sat, May 28 2011, 15:49 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere on a tiny speck of a planet, in a tiny speck of a universe.

*Varin on one of his casual visits to trade and sell wares hears of these rumors, and asks around a bit trying to discover who this new 'popular' female elf is, and where she might be located.*

Let's make it, not over.

Elvawen

PostPosted: Sat, May 28 2011, 21:35 PM 

Player

Elvawen notices a bag of cookies on the board, as well as the note, and smiles to herself.

"It is good to see some kindness still in this world, though...in quite an odd form. I will not deny it, though."

She giggles to herself and disconnects the pastries and its missive, tickled by the gesture and her mood improved. She returns to the Temple of the Seldarine, to Sehanine's shrine, where she can normally be found now, unless otherwise hunting.

LughLlaw

PostPosted: Sun, May 29 2011, 5:39 AM 

Player

Rumors surface that Selador was seen in the Temple of the Seldarine, praying to the idol of Corellon Larethian. Tearing one of the by now old papyrus notes down from one of their places after spotting it, his eyes widen when he reads over it.

"Oh, goodness. Now just what is going on here? I leave for a few days, and this is what happens? Troublesome rumors...hmph. Well, I'll find Elvawen and see if she can fill me in."

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 01 2011, 1:32 AM 

Player

// Could all players involved organise a time with Elvawen in which to meet

I am roughly looking at 0130 GMT Monday which would put it at

2030 EST Sunday the 5th of June

DerkDerkistan

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 01 2011, 22:21 PM 

Player

A reply is sent back to Elvawen.

I will accompany you.

Voronwer

Elvawen

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 02 2011, 1:37 AM 

Player

Elvawen reads the missive and beams.

"I am glad to see he is coming along. That makes three, with Voronwer, Thysaeryl and Selador. But...that leaves two, and time is running out. 'No more, no less' makes it much more difficult to do in one week's time..."

Elvawen is seen leaving the Nexus Falls on a wooden cart, most likely headed to Cordor. Her expression is deep and thoughtful, a hand resting on an object wrapped in a deep blue cloth.

//Anyone that wants to contact me IG, my playername is Chrysma, and I'm typically seen playing Rolik, Evannia Reynn or Elvawen Ny'tholnd. On the forums, it's Elvawen. I kinda made the mistake of making my username the same as my first character on Amia xD I haven't been on lately due to a massive increase in workload lately, but I'm trying to remedy that as fast as I possibly can. Either way, I'll try to be on from now until Sunday evening (-5 GMT, mind you), starting from logging anywhere between 8 to 10 PM(-5GMT), and logging off anywhere between 11/12 PM to about 1/2 AM.

Poorsod

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 04 2011, 21:36 PM 

Player

A rather small, crude looking note would make its way to Elvawen.

I can join you, or the selected five, if more is needed!

Noriand

Elvawen

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 23 2011, 21:11 PM 

Player

//OOC:

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been on for so long. I've been sick as hell for about three to four weeks, now, and have been pratically bed-ridden. :( I will, however, be on more due to the fact I'm doing much better, but still reeling from being sick for so long. As it is, I'm still seeing the doctor due to an apparent low white blood cell count that was found in some bloodwork that had been ordered. So I'm fine and walking around, but we're still trying to figure out why I was sick for so long.

So again, guys, I'm really sorry about being gone so long. :(

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 24 2011, 2:12 AM 

Player

It would seem that things have progressed on their own and an elf of medium stature with the look of a librarian is seen around Winya asking after Elvawen.

Elvawen

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 13 2012, 1:24 AM 

Player

((wow, so this was definitely left as a result of my inability to log on for some time. However, if Mosh and the involved players are willing to revisit the event, I am as well. Internet availability has been returned to me, and I am now in a position to coordinate events with DMs and other PCs both IG and on the forums (though note that, due to work schedules, forums might be a bit easier to access. But that's an issue best left to resolve when it arises). I'm so sorry for the absence, and I hope to get back into full swing with Amia once again.

If, however, this event is so far-removed from everyone's memory that it wouldn't even be worth revisiting, I might as well ask a DM to lock/remove/whatever this thread. Just know that I'll miss it terribly - I know it's been a long while, but that roleplay was fantastic.

Anyone willing to jump back into the event, though, I'll be right there with you.))

Glim

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 13 2012, 1:33 AM 

Player

//Mosh resigned as a DM, so he won't be continuing this plot. If there's anything to do with Winya that needs to be resolved within this plot, you could get in touch with Peeves and see what he might be able to do, as he more-or-less oversees Winya currently.

Elvawen

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 13 2012, 2:10 AM 

Player

//alrighty, I appreciate it. Though, it might do to leave this open, if Mosh has resigned, because there might be some stragglers or unresolved plot (I don't remember what, specifically, at the moment however)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]