View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Silent2001

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 13 2011, 20:13 PM 

Player

A single note floats gently through the air above Ralten's Retreat, circling gently as it spirals toward the ground, it lands infront of the shrine to Shaundakul. It reads simply:

Claire for the child. You have three cycles to respond.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 13 2011, 20:19 PM 

Player

An anguished scream shatters the silence of Endir's Point.

TheGoddessOfAmazing©

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 13 2011, 22:04 PM 

Player

If anyone tries to contact or visit Claire, she's unseen.

kicker930

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 14 2011, 12:40 PM 

Player

Snobbles, making his usual patrol through Endir's point, he walks past the note several times before noticing it on the ground, half covered in Snow, he stops to pick it up and looks at it. "Clair?....Child?" Snobbles walks in and looks to Elder Teron and asks him about both.

Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 15 2011, 14:11 PM 

Player

A certain one-armed elf can be seen lingering North of the gate, in the Northgarn area. As nothing would happen, he would say a few words to the cart-driver and perhaps pay him if he would accept.

"If she comes back, tell her I'll be waiting to hear exactly how to respond."

Those trees won't burn themselves down. (by Maryn)

TheGoddessOfAmazing©

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 15 2011, 15:24 PM 

Player

"Come along quietly Claire, and I won't destroy your precious town."

~----~

"Torin, everything is compromised. . . trust no one. . . not even me. . . "

~----~

"Have fun my pet. . . "

----------------------------------------------
"What do you want from me?!"

~----~

"Information of course."

~----~

"I'll never tell you anything!"

~----~

"Do you know where you are?"

~----~

". . . somewhere in the abyss?"

~----~

"Very good. Then you know there is little reason to try to run."

~----~

" . . . . . . . "

~----~

"Where. Is. The. Child. Claire?"

~----~

"I don't know!!!"

~----~

"Try to remember."

~----~

"Fine! Tarkuul has him! They s-stole him!"

~----~

"You're lying. Perhaps the loss of your arm will remind you."

~----~

"NOOOO!"

~----~

"Has your memory improved. . . . ? No. . . ? Perhaps a few days in the iron maiden will improve your disposition. . ."

~----~

"Shaundakul, deliver me. . . ."

Silent2001

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 19 2011, 23:00 PM 

Player

This time a leg is unceremoniously dumped outside the O'Riley residence, curiously it seems to be masculine as opposed to feminine, it definitely isn't Claire's leg. A message is strapped around the dismbered thigh, tied with twine it reads:

Another fallen, how many more have to suffer before you see sense? Evaluate the worth of your ward and measure it against your friends, we shall begin taking more.

wereguy2

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 20 2011, 6:21 AM 

Player

Tarich, coming across this, steals the leg and posts the note up in Ralten's Retreat.

Last edited by wereguy2 on Thu, Apr 21 2011, 6:56 AM, edited 1 time in total.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 21 2011, 6:54 AM 

Player

The leg had long since already been taken, given that it thumped on the door to Torin's house.

TheGoddessOfAmazing©

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 22 2011, 3:14 AM 

Player

A portal opens in Endirs Point. . . .and out stumbles. . . what might be a woman? She's covered in blood, possibly weeks worth of it, matting her clothes and skin, and shes missing an arm. Vy pops out right behind her, and they stumble home, leaving a trail of blood in the snow behind them to her doorstep, where it stops abruptly, and presumably continues inside.

Silent2001

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 30 2011, 22:07 PM 

Player

In the confines of its new prison a torqued off tanar'ri curses and plots it's eventual rise to power once more, as well as it's vegenance against the meddlers that have, apparently, put an end to its schemes.

//Thanks to those involved, was nice brushing off the proverbial cobwebs with this!

Silent2001

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 25 2012, 6:35 AM 

Player

Zanshibon is rife with demonic activity (more so than usual), a molydeus press gang has taken up residence in one of the buildings and are using as a recruitment post for daring adventurers and demons with nothing to lose. Rumour has it they're planning to travel to the forgotten city, and see the powers that be who control it

Estara

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 25 2012, 9:24 AM 

Player

In Wiltun, Sam mutters to Darby, "I'm not scared of press!"

TheGoddessOfAmazing©

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 25 2012, 10:56 AM 

Player

Somewhere, on the edge of a cliff, a half elf stands alone, eyes staring unfocused out into the vast trackless seas. The conversation plays back in her mind, out of order, out of sorts, and like a broken record, pounding into her skull.

"My beautiful darling little Clairey. . . I appreciate you, not like the others. You're my precious jewel to covet! I will show you pleasures that eclipse anything you've ever experienced. . . end the cultist, and we'll experience this world together. Feared, loved, powerful, respected."

"I don't want to be immortal, I want my soul. Why don't you just do it yourself?"

"Because if you don't sweets, I'll make your life horrible."

"We have a contract! You haven't upheld your end, why should I?! I saw her change into you!"

"Such is my power. . . . I wouldn't cross me if I were you darling, maybe next time we meet, I'll be your lover Torin."

"Where is Mala?"

"I don't know. . . that's for you to find out. Be careful, she's dangerous. Now hurry along pet. Don't be a stranger beautiful, I miss you!"

The conversation faded. Somewhere, alone on the cliff, the half elf dropped to her knees and wept. But only for a short while. No one would see her weakness. It wasn't an option. There was too much at stake, and too much already lost to stop fighting now.

Silent2001

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 31 2012, 13:42 PM 

Player

Talzack was a lowly Vrok at best, he had a few minions he could exert power over and a half-dozen thugs in his employ, but he didn't really have the power to truly recognise his goals. He had gained this position through an unofficial ascendence, his former master had built up a small thiefdom but once his master crossed one of the more powerful demon lords his holdings were ransacked, in the confusion Talzack the lowly Vrock used the opportunity to grab what he could from the layer. He made his way to Zanshibon with a pack filled with all manner of trinkets and tomes, most he had given over to Paush to secure his protection, and favour. With all this power and wealth at his disposal Talzack had a chance of being shifted into a form worthy of fear, maybe he could become a balor and raise armies against his enemies!

When soulbags began inquiring into a very specific tome he thought it mere coincidence, until the Molydeus demanded he hand it over, he refused and fortunately for the Vrock, Paush kept up his end of the deal and ensured his survival. In a brief glimmer of uncanny intellect Talzack decided he should simply sell the tome to the highest bidder! That way he stays alive, and hopefully garners more power to realise his true potential...

In Zanshibon fliers start cropping up announcing an auction headed by the dastardly fence Talzack.

TALZACK'S FIENDISH ODDITIES!

Command the secrets of the Abyss with this ingenius tome "THE REVEALED LAYER"

Appraised as priceless by a well to do lorekeeper!

Hailed as the most insightful tome since the Black Scrolls!

//http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=63662

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2