View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Semidi

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 23 2005, 22:32 PM 

Player

*an official looking scroll is nailed to cordor's gate it appears to be black skin with gold writting*

Cordor, you mock the Lord Undeath, Velsharoon for the last time! You say this Aurin, a champion of good will slay him.

This is what happens when you mess with the lord of undeath, for every day Aurin does not give himself up a child is buried alive, and raised up from the grave to serve Velsharoon.

Aurin, you shall go to the abyss alone and ask the bartender how the jaw bone soup is, he will give you a note telling you where to meet and when ((pm me streea-a-isto and I'll tell you)) he knows what you look like don't try anything funny, or I continue to double the children who are buried alive...

*a symbol of velsharoon is stamped at the bottom*

marcklp

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 23 2005, 23:46 PM 

Player

Aurin read the letter with fiery eyes. After he's done he rips it off the wall and makes it burn in his hands.

- Damnit... Is there no way out of this!?

Pulling out his rod of teleportation he uses it to cast a portal to Mystra's tower, from where he proceeds to the Abyss itself.

- Have it your way, wicked necromancer. For now.

Semidi

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2005, 1:40 AM 

Player

*isendur dumps the body of cindy the daughter of the farmer outside cordor. he is invisible and so is she, when the invisibility wheres off she has no markings showing injuries though those with high spellcraft can see she has been hit by a finger of death spell* //for the story if your involved please just pretend she's not there or you could just raise her to see a flash of red coming from a skeletal finger

*he drives a another letter through her chest into her heart with a wooden stake, a mockery of vampire killings* *the note reads*

You were late, one day, one child, my dear aurin you must be quicker, and I must go back on buring them alive, digging is hard work I'm afraid your going to have to just have another generic death...

I would kill thomas next, but I think I'll let him grieve for his sister some... I think I remember hearing something about a boy by the name of "tom" anyone else hear of him? You have another day, if you do not show... another will have to die

Edgewalker

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2005, 2:55 AM 

Player

//On a completely OOC level I LOVE this. Two players playing arch nemesis and being completely polite and friendly on an OOC level. They're planning a bit OOC so things work out well with the interaction, and this kind of attitude is what I love to see. Thanks to both of you :)

Elektus Asperon De'Shaun
Wild Stag

Pax Imperium

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2005, 3:54 AM 

Player

//Have to really throw in my thanks to both of you as well. Awesome!! :D

Wagnard

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2005, 5:33 AM 

Player

*as Wagnard receive the letter from Aurin, his face ... show some distress, wondering what can make his old friend in that kind of asking of him... never letting someone in need, and especialy a friend he burn hte letter going to his long lost home, the tower of the arcane taking his sword -hope-, and battles outfit thinking that perhaps... he will need to fight*

The Golden Gnome

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2005, 7:45 AM 

Player

*Reads*

Good ol' Vel. He's still a grand git.. Even as a dead bloke.

*Hums a jolly tune*

Semidi

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 28 2005, 2:34 AM 

Player

//Hi, I'm a stupid american who is not in the military who cannot read your times, you can blame this on the american public schools or my own chronic stupidity. Thursday I'll be on 2:30-4:00 5:00-7:30 Friday is as much as possible though I might go out with friends my fridays are a little iffy, Saturday I'm on the majority of the day, though not always "on"(don't tell the afk golem, I'm just watching tv I swear) I usually hang out in the abyss, like you I'm kind of screwed rp wise unless isendur is a personal friend of the other person IE his name ends in "darkwill" (or deathwalker and these have not learned the secrets to dm bullying)
Might as well add some more rp to the thread

---------------------------------
Isendur and other odd characters can be seen frequenting the abyssal realm, the guards pay them no attention as if they are normal there or have permission to be there. Those that pass into the realm via the portal in Mystra's grove have an odd feeling that something is watching them, but when they attempt to detect invisibility all they see is a round hovering shadow flying away, it looks similar to a beholder if not smaller.

Isendur sits in a cool shadow next to the temple of torm, watching the children, choosing which ones he would have killed if he was tricked, issueing a note to his companions he gives the desciptions and names of a few children including Tom and Jenny Hilstad, Isendur's tribute to the hated shadowflames. They would be dead before the day was up if Isendur did not live through this.
His plans had been finalized, Velsharoon would have this aurin, the the undead lord would be victorius...

Isendur knew his only request to the undead lord would be once he had his favor, the secret of the path of the lich...

//I'm having a ball with this plot, Aurin, Pax, and everyone who is involved is doing a great job, and I'm glad everyone else is having a good time ooc.

RikL

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 28 2005, 16:59 PM 

Player

who said anything about the united states of yankeedom? I'm a true Brit, living but a few miles away from Greenwhich, and therefore have a real timezone of 0 GMT!

I play suring the night so american hours up until 11pm or midnight eastern is usually fine.

Semidi

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 01 2005, 2:53 AM 

Player

*another note appears in the same place as the last*

He broke the rules
Now if he doesn't do as he's told
Streets run red
We shall be watching him always...

Watch, Wait, and Listen... Storm comes to take the children, innocence suffer when those who are not don't play by the rules...

*a black Hexagon is stamped on the bottom along with a grinning lich skull*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]