View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
IronAngel

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 20 2008, 21:43 PM 

Player

Three large rafts and several smaller boats make their way across the murky waters of the Underdark and head towards Ultrinnan. One after another they reach the docks and unload their cargo: drow merchants, soldiers, and an assortment of miscellaneous riffraff. The dock guards stop and search every individual before letting them pass into the city. It doesn't take long for the word to spread: Underport has banished all representatives of Ultrinnan and prohibited trade and any business with the Ultrinnyr. As soon as the last of the arrivals have moved into the city proper, an order is issued from house Baenre: travel between Ultrinnan and Underport is to be stopped immediately and no boat is to set sail towards the trade city unless specifically permitted by the first house.

Several hours after the arrival of the boats, a company of Baenre soldiers march to the city in an organized formation. At the gates, they a heard telling the guards that they're the Baenre troops stationed in Underport and have all been withdrawn back into the house.

In the Bazaar, one stall stands empty. All that is left is some crates. The mind flayer who had set up shop there has vanished into thin air. When the other merchants are questioned about the illithid's whereabouts, they look at the inquirer with glazed eyes, and respond: ”What illithid?” Another stall seems to be missing its owner, too: the sly but steady supplier, N'bril, is nowhere to be found. His boat has set off from the pier and the slave he's left behind can tell nothing more than that N'bril has once again gone to acquire new merchandize.

Suddenly Ultrinnan finds itself lacking an important trade partner. For the time being, there is food aplenty, but the reality of lacking a close-by supplier of slaves, ore, various magical items and other supplies slowly dawns on the Ultrinnyr. The drow don't seem to know what has caused this sudden rift, but speculations run wild on the streets.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

LetumLux

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 20 2008, 23:22 PM 

Player

Having been present with the fearsome group of Yath and their at-heel men that disembarked to Underport immediately following the decree of the Yochlol, Azadais knew full well the source of the withdrawn ties. There had been an ill feeling in her gut when Malice and the other two Xull'd'Vharcan, Matron and male along with the Arch Priestess, had all gone to have private council and negotiate with the illithid. How foolish. Azadais was surprised that any of them returned with brain still between their ears and has been secretly hoping that a tremendous blow would have been struck to weaken Qu'ellar Xull'd'Vharcan and remove two powerful women from concern. The lock-down meant harsh times for Ultrinnan, however, but Azadais was not worried.

She had her own mercantile contact, and perhaps it was time to announce that and turn eyes to Qu'ellar Qos'Yutsu. How wonderful a position it would be to have the city reliant on her. Yath'abban or no, she would move higher than her station with that control and influence. Gathering up her affects, Azadais made her way from Ultrinnan to have word sent to her contact.

xdrone561x

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 21 2008, 0:42 AM 

Player

Location: in the factories and mills, in the shipyards and mines

The Sutrinos of Tinnerai could be seen walking the streets in his usual military fashion amongst the commoners and slaves alike. Quick to quell any rumors before they got out of hand he began to spread a different message all together.

"Rejoice citizens of ultrinnan. Now EVERYONE will see the true might of the spider queens city in all its glory. Many of our own citizens in this very city posses the skills to craft items that would rival any shop in that wretched port. Let this not deter you in the very least."

As he moves along he also takes note of any unrest amongst the lower classes, always quick to make a note of comments. And always chuckiling to himself at the chaos the queen presents.

siggy by qualiz<3

soundofastream

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 21 2008, 2:10 AM 

Player

Elithiel, having spent several days in a coma like fashion and horribly ill recovers and though still weak with fatigue obeys the summon from the Illithid.

"Trade? We can help with ensuring Trade continues....whatever the Overmind needs, the Overminds gets." *she bows humbly before the Illithid, knowing full well who rules Underport and the true power they wield.*

"Should you wish any vermin drow exterminated, we are also happy to offer our services", a wry all too eager grin appears on her face.

*She bows humbly one more time and leaves. Back in her room, she issues summons to all members of the guild*

FA_Frey_XC

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 21 2008, 4:12 AM 

Player

*A scrollsheath is delivered to the different houses via an messenger, whom left them at the city gates per instructions. Inside, the following message is found written in simple, non-elegant script*

When thou art ready to continue our talks to establish trade, thou must simply leave word. Thou know where.

Thou must remain independent, and our efforts can ensure this goal remain in thy grasp.

Regards,

The Speaker for the Council of Tarkuul

jameslocke

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 21 2008, 6:10 AM 

Player

*Another batch of letters have arrived in the city of Underport. They are easily available to anyone who has access. The number of actual copies has doubled since the first writing, as the letters have a greater demand.*

Zeitgeist

Jaluken,

This is how it begins. I've spoken before of leadership, and I've stated the folly of allowing gender to be the sole determinant of authority. In the coming cycles you will understand. Have they told you how it happened? Likely what you'll hear is that the madman controlling Underport have fallen to the sway of heretics. Nonsense. Ask the jabbressen why your greatest economic ally in the Underdark has closed its borders, and halted the flow of goods to your city. "A foolish whim," they'll say. Ask them why basic resources will no longer be available. Perhaps they'll credit the entire situation to me. While I would happily assume responsibilty, the honor falls to a single woman: Malice Xull'd'Vharcan.

How long will you continue to squirm under the blatantly irrational tactics and complete ineptitude of the jabbressen? Their fervor blinds them to common sense, and robs you of the command you deserve. Currently you accept your station because you know there are so many beneath you that bear a greater burden. But you've seen how carelessly the jabbressen cut down slaves. This will not change just because the supply lines have dwindled. With no fresh workers for them to bark at, you will soon find yourself on the lowest rung of society.

Can you envision an esteemed member of the clergy scrubbing the floors of her temple? The thought is charming, but it will not happen while there are obedient males to follow orders. Do you think your rank in the Melee Magthere or the Sorcere will spare you from this menial fate? It is better to enlist your blades and spells to a cause that will secure you the power you deserve. My cause. Our cause.

So long as you accept your lot in life, you will be inferior to your demeaning task masters. Instead I say rise and take all that you can acquire for yourself. They will attempt to hold us down, but the tighter their grasp becomes, the more you must resist. Do not believe that things will always be as they are now. Revolution is coming.

-Vesz'fein

ClockworkRed

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 21 2008, 7:56 AM 

Player

Iphigenie hears the news and wonders. "Underport lives from trade. A trade embargo hits them as hard as ultrinnan. I wonder what they plan. But this surely will result in some fine oportunities for clever minds."

-Dark Faith-

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 21 2008, 10:01 AM 

Player

..Eh?

Chari'they stared at the stand where N'bril used to sell his wares

How odd, I've never seen him slacking...

With another look around she noticed that the Illithid was missing as well.
She approached the bartender, and indulging her through the purchase of a drink, Chari'they inquired about the situation, being unable not to chuckle when the bartender seemed oblivious about an Illithid ever being there.
After a few moments of talk, her eyes widened and she looked in the direction of the docks, even though they were so far away...

They had been sealed off. And while she was yet ignorant about what exactly had happened, the basics had been explained to her. Nodding in appreciation to the bartender, she wandered the streets, pondering on what to do next.

In a way, it was a good opportunity for business... on the other, many of her sisters would be in a most foul mood for the next few cycles.

She removed her helmet and tucked it under her left arm, her right hand combing her hair gently as she reached the plaza and looked around amidst all the commoners and nobles alike, looking for someone in particular: Azdanduil, her usual companion when it came to discuss recent events... in their very own special way.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 21 2008, 11:46 AM 

Player

Walking upon the streets of Underport and whistling a tune he learned on the surface, Drystan was contemplating on the possible consequences that the end of trade would mean. So far Drystan like this new situation, whenever something like this happens, there are always new opportunities for profit. Grinning to himself at the possible deals he could make, he noticed that more letters from Vesz’fein have arrived.

Feigning disinterest, the albino took one and read it over as though he found it a novelty. As always, Drystan found himself sympathetic to Vesz’fein’s cause, despite the apparent hopelessness of it. Folding it four times, he placed it in his pocket and headed towards the surface, he heard that Kampos’ was serving something excellent tonight.

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

NeverEverLand

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 21 2008, 17:17 PM 

Player

Small notices are placed all over Underport, in the visible places, written in elegant manner in Undercommon of course:

"Citizens of Underport, foreign traders and businessmen.

Due to recent happenings and the insolent attitude of the ilythiiri, I call on every of you, to raise and stand up, against the tyranny and insolence they bring to our neutral grounds. They seem to think, that they stand above the gods, and that they can just toy with the Elder Brain and us, the inhabitants.
Do not let them!

A mistake once made, should have it's consequences, and the threat they pose, should not be threated lightly. Stand up, raise and make sure, that Ultrinnan will never again bought even an ale within our neutral trading haven."

Signe Johanne

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 21 2008, 18:15 PM 

Player

The inhabitants and customers of the trading port of Amia's Underdark might have seen another party of uniform drow approaching its gates a day or two after the ban was put into action. They were all clad in mostly grey with hints of blue and black, and the demeanor of the group was much less hostile than the ones before them. They were not allowed in to even negotiate, so they left the same way they came - through the caverns.

IronAngel

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 28 2008, 9:53 AM 

Player

Trade between Underport and Ultrinnan seems to have been restored after Ilharess Do'Veldran paid two visits to the trade port. It appears that Ultrinnan agreed to the demands Underport made, though the specifics aren't publically known. For sure, they included turning in Malice Xull'd'Vharcan and two lower-ranking members of the house, Xariel and Mer'yln.

A crowd of drow, both Ultrinnyr and local, duergar, svirfneblin and half a dozen other races had gathered at Underport bazaar to bear witness to a most humiliating display: the two lesser drow were to be punished for their transgressions. Various rumours about this presentation float about Underport, and a few are whispered even in Ultrinnan. It's said that the female Xariel stripped naked and prayed on her knees for Mer'yln's life. Some say it was Eilistraee or Vhaeraun she prayed to, others appear convinced that they heard her utter the name of That Which Lurks. Afterwards she beat herself into unconsciousness, apparently agonized by her weakness or devastated by the illithids' power. The male Mer'yln, on the other hand, displayed his deep remorse by trying to strangle himself with a whip and begging on his knees. A few drow are heard saying he defied the illithids with his last ounce of strength, but most people seem to think he was just blabbering incomprehensible phrases, surely driven to insanity by the mental assault. Eventually he fell to the ground, unmoving, and the mind flayers announced that it was the fate of all who offend Underport.

The two drow were returned to Ultrinnan for whatever reason. Citizens of Underport seem to have learned the lesson, now regarding the illithids even more cautiously than usual, but also telling mocking tales about the foolish Lolthites in the taverns. This was not the end, however: Upon reaching Ultrinnan, Mer'yln Xull'd'Vharcan suddenly fell on all fours and ran around the street, barking like a rabid kobold. He was quickly apprehended by Gloth, who clearly had decades of experience with such issues in Ultrinnan. He was not fast enough to stop the rumours, though: tales of this strange kobold madness spread through Ultrinnan and reach even Melee-Magthere, where young soldiers exchange the story of the insane Sut'rinos in whispers. It is clear to all that this was the illithids' doing, but it whether or not it lessens the commander's shame is open to debate.

No word or sight of former Arch Priestess Malice is caught, though apparently she was given to the illithids along with the other two. Supposedly Underport was pleased with this, as the relations of the two cities have normalized if not warmed.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

xdrone561x

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 28 2008, 16:49 PM 

Player

Location: in the factories and mills, in the shipyards and mines

Working on the many battle plans he can always be seen working on Sutrinos Earin Tinnerai walks out of the planning room to see the many sargtlin mulling around speaking of the rumors of the sutrinos of Xull'd'Vharcan. Growing angry at them standing around doing nothing he begins to scream out orders "WHAT IN THE VITHING HELLS DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! YOU SPEAK OF A SUTRINOS OF THE MAGTHERE NOT SOME COMMON WAEL. OUT TO THE CAVERNS ALL OF YOU ON PATROLS BEFORE I REPORT YOU ALL TO THE ULSALRUK FOR DERELICTION OF DUTY"

He can then be seeing writing a few letters to get to the bottom of this odd happenstance. Any who are near him can hear him speaking to himself "what has happend to you my former teacher" with a chuckle.

siggy by qualiz<3

Travster

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 28 2008, 17:15 PM 

Player

Cheese?
Swwwooosh! Fantastic moose you have there, sir.
Where… am I?

Xariel struggled to construct coherent strings of thought as she slowly clawed her way back to consciousness. She groans audibly and clutches at her throbbing head, scraping at the congealed blood that glued her lashes together. As her lids flickered open she glanced around at a hazy world, her vision clouded by a blurry mist. She felt the strangest urge to eat fish. In a vain attempt at sucking up a nearby insect with her tentacles, reality seemed to ooze back towards her, bearing with it the sudden realisation of the treachery and humiliation she had suffered on behalf of others folly. She also realised she didn’t actually possess any tentacles and proceeded to remove the crushed insect from the tip of her tongue. She shook her head carefully in an attempt to clear it and glanced across to a large bird dressed inexplicably in a waistcoat and top hat. She glanced away once more and took a deep breath, rubbing her hands to look back over. The bird merged into an inert figure of Mer’yln. Her memory fades…

…When she next became aware of her surroundings, she realised that the crowd of drow, including herself and Mer’yln were back in Ultrinnan. She watched the Sut’rinos bark like a kobold and run wildly around the portal, persued by several jaluken. She blinks and looks away, thinking this to be the most sensible thing so far. At this point she realises that someone was speaking to her and she looks up at May’Vrae, focusing on her words.

‘…You’re under arrest for heresy and treachery to your own house. You have brought shame to this city.’

Xariel frowned slightly and thinks back on events, realising that her life had been out of her control for a long time and she was growing quite sick of it.

‘I will come with you, most honoured Il’haress. It is true that I denounce my qu’ellar, I will admit to that. Their foolish members have brought me nothing but ruin. They have sacrificed me and Mer’yln to the Ilithids, using us as a method of escape from their own crimes.’

She takes a deep breath before continuing, feeling strangely empty inside.

‘I have no recollection of heresy, but I will gladly go before the Valsharess. My soul is now, as it ever has been, laid bare for her to do with as she wishes. I have nothing to hide. As for bringing shame to this city, I neither supported nor aided the Ulath’taller or the Il’haress in their actions. I guarded the boat home for the most part. I sent a letter to the Ilithids shortly after in an attempt to restore what others had destroyed.’

She is taken away to the temple and only emerges again a long while later with a spider shaped scar upon her neck, her house armour and insignia destroyed. Rumours amongst the priestesses have it that Lolth arrived to bless Xariel in the flesh.

Transcendental Templar

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 30 2008, 15:56 PM 

Player

//Pay attention to the colors. Otherwise it may be confusing. Heck, it probably will be anyway. But its a description of madness so...

The Punishment...

Lloth tlu Malla , Lloth tlu Malla, Lloth tlu Malla, Lloth tlu Malla, Lloth tlu Malla...

The soundless chant was beginning to take effect, muscles relaxing, all emotions fading. All except religious frenzy.

She was saying something wasn't she? She was staring him in the eyes as one of those creatures approached her from the side, its tentacles slowly reaching out for her head. Her lips seemed to be moving as if she was uttering some sort of statement.

Sadly, he wasn't there to hear it. Or was he? Was it a silent curse, against his house and the Ul'lath'tallar that had led to this situation? That much his mind managed to pick up, although the exact words were lost to him.

Surroundings were slightly blurred, his senses dull. A slight foreign presence moving inside his mind. Weak and barely noticeable for now, quite passive in nature. He felt it from the moment it invaded his mind , carrying the command to walk towards the center square of Underport, near the place where the Slave master usually could be found tending to his "subjects".

Lloth tlu Malla , Lloth tlu Malla, Lloth tlu Malla, Lloth tlu Malla, Lloth tlu malla...

He glanced to his right loosing view of the Yath'rin before him for a few moments.

There was a group of drow there. The Do'Veldrans, he figured it had to be them, they followed to observe the "ceremony." Their faces were obscured either by his state or their helmets, all he could make out was some blurred figures. Frankly, he didn't care if they were, or weren't there. All that didn't matter anymore, as reality was beginning to fade right before his eyes.

He turned back to the Yath'rin . Why was she kneeling before him now? Stripped of her armor and most of her other belongings? He didn't even notice when the same creature approached him from the left, gripping his head somehow with its tentacles.

Ll..oth..tlu..mal..la..Ll..oth..tlu..mal..la..Ll..oth..tlu..mal..la..Ll..oth..tlu..mal...

"Who is chanting that?" *A silent voice much like his own , resonated in his head.*

A whip was in his right hand now. A slight whisper echoing through his struggling mind. The Yath'rin was the one responsible for all this. Females were responsible for all of this. He could punish her, the tool was within his hand.

*A female voice, strangely familiar*"Punish a female?! Punish one of the Yath?!?!" "Mistress...is that you?"

Ll..kill..oTh..TlU...MaL..yourself..Ll..oTh..TlU...MaL..kill..Ll...oTh..TlU...MaL..yourself!

His mind spasmed violently, and the whip was now coiling itself around his neck. Pulling as hard as it could in a futile suicidal attempt, by some invisible hands. Blood started flowing from his lips, although each time the whip almost succeeded in its holy task. It grew weak, allowing him a breath against his will.

Ll...oTh..relax..TlU...MaL...Ll..oTh..TlU..relax..MaL...Ll...oTh..TlU...MaL..relax.

*Yet another voice, an unfamiliar male one.*"You wont hurt the female..." "Now beg for the forgiveness of Underport."

His knees bent, and he dropped before the creature begging for what was demanded. Pleading for the crimes of his qu'ellar and the Ul'lath'tallar to be forgotten.

LloTh tLu Good...mAlla... Very good...LlotH tlU...Good...mAlla...Very good.

His absent eyes wandered back to the female, she was screaming something...wasn't she? She was pleading to Eilistraee. The false gods were summoned by her lips. Mer'ylns gaze went through the state of utter cofusion, to one of unending rage. The same invisible hands uncoiling the whip from around his neck as swiftly as possible.

"You will live, she has begged the false gods to spare your life....you will live male."

"No!" His mind shivered from the unending shame. To have his life spared by the false gods, that was an eternity of shame. That was worse then death. But the whip was ready , begging him to make use of it. Pleading him to command the invisible hand wielding it.

LloTh...tlU...Punish her..mAlLa..Punish her!...LloTh...Punish her...Tlu...

Who is chanting that?!

He screamed something to the female, a threat. One more plea to the false gods, and he would silence her himself. The whip would silence her for judgement.

"She has called upon the false gods!" "Punish her for her heresy!" "Mistress is that you?!"

He told it, he told it. It received a reply, his degenerated mind spitting the rule stamped into his brain long ago. She was one of the Yath, and he had no right to raise his hand on one. Why would a priestess of the Valsharess be calling upon false gods? The gears in his mind seemed to tear themselves apart , at the absurd situation.

"She is possessed, save her from herself! Save her from spitting out any more blasphemy against the Valsharess. The whip in your command can save her."

His mind was slowly caving it on itself, ripping itself apart. But he still knew the answer to that question, it was still there. Burned into the core of his consciousness, like the mark of an owner burned upon the hide of cattle. He knew what was to be done, she was to be brought before other Yath. Only they had he right of judgement...only they....only they.

LloTh...Tlu...LloTh...MaLla...LloTh...Tlu...MaLla...LloTh....LloTh...Tlu...

"Who in the abyss is chanting that? What is it?" *The voice was now dreamy and absent.*

He stood for a moment more after that, swaying like a blade of grass on a strong wind. Before his mind was flooded by pain in the purest mental form. After that...

Invaded...
MaLla...LloTh...MaLla...LloTh...MaLla...LloTh...

Analysed...
LloTh...LloTh...LloTh...LloTh...

Dismantled like nothing more then a complex mechanism.

For was he ever anything more?

The Aftermath...

The cell was was dark and slightly damp, a decomposing corpse laying in its corner. In the chambers center, lay a motionless figure dressed in plain blue robes. It had laid there for a couple of hours now, although by the sudden slight twitches of its limbs one would think its coming back to its senses slowly.

Finally his eyes opened , and Mer'yln shot up to his feet. A single sound escaping his lips:

"Bark!"

Vomit came out right after. While his body refused to keep balance and flipped backwards onto the cold floor.

No, this time he wont try to get back up. He had already tried three times in a row, with the same end result. At least this time he didn't black out upon impact. Raising his head slightly, he swept the small chamber with his blurred gaze. To his surprise , spotting a figure sitting in the other corner of the room. After some struggling he managed to sit up and remember where he was at the moment, the qu'ellar cell. He was locked inside. The other prisoner seemed to be staring at him from his corner, his face seemed familiar somehow. Very familiar, and yet he couldn't quite put his finger on the males exact identity.

"Who the hells are dos?" His voice came out a bit weak and silent, for some reason his whole neck was extremely sore.

The other prisoner raised his head, and started speaking in a strong confident tone. Again, familiar from somewhere, Ssinssrin or Amadeth perhaps? It was difficult to tell. Difficult to force his memory into focus on even the most elementary matters.

"A bwael question, bwael question indeed...Mer'yln." The figure stood up slowly and took a few steps forward, gazing at him with eyes familiar from somewhere, but where?

Mer'yln didn't seem in a mood for word games however, rubbing his temples gently while his gaze grew ever more irritated.
"One more answer like that and I'll..."

"What? kill me? Naut likely in dosst present state" The reply cut him short in mid sentence. Or maybe his mind simply hung-up for a few seconds. Mer'yln didn't seem to reply, his eyes narrowing dangerously.

"But do naut worry, I'm here to help dos. Dos would be in need of some right about now, nau?"

Mer'yln kept silent, either too disorientated or wondering if he's on the brink of insanity.

"I mean....look at dosself. Dos are actually sitting in a puddle of dosst own puke, with dosst mind barely in tact. And why?"

"Silence!" *The word came out as a silent hiss, from between Mer'yln's teeth.*

The figure only grinned, and waved his finger like a parent would at a disobedient child. "Nau, Mer'yln. Dos can not -keep us- silent. Naut anymore..."

"We were repressed for long enough, held back by the most perfect of prisons. How else would you call a slave that is its own slave driver? Hmm? That doesn't yearn freedom, ensuring its own obedience to a master by itself?"

It extended a hand ,and touched Mer'yln's forehead with one finger.
"You are the cage, I'm whats trapped inside. Free will, independence."

Mer'yln's face seemed to twitch slightly for a few moments. As if the situation was too complex to comprehend at the moment. Finally he shook his head and hissed back at the figure.
"You're mad! This is heresy, blasphemy!"

A slight chuckle escaped the standing male's lips.
"No, I'm afraid dos are the mad one here."

He lowered his face , to the level of Mer'yln's eyes.
"I am dosst cure. I -am- dos."

Mer'yln gripped him by the neck with a weak movement of his right hand, and stared into the depths of the males eyes for a few moments. Trying to choke him, although it was a pitiful attempt. Slowly, realisation came flowing through the numerous cracks in his mind. Like a painful flood of truth, drowning him in its current. He knew that face, those lips, and the voice coming from them.

They were his own.

The tide was becoming too high for the damaged dam in his mind to hold. Eyes still in the expression of shock and disbelief, stared at his own mirror image for one last second. Before rolling to the back of his head, while he blanked out.

"Oh look on the bright side, dos will never be alone again."

The figure smirked and faded, along with Mer'ylns consciousness.

,bare-foot servants, too.
Outside in the distance
A wild cat did growl,
Two riders were approaching,
The wind began to howl
All along the watchtower!"

Transcendental Templar

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 30 2008, 17:36 PM 

Player

//There we go :)

,bare-foot servants, too.
Outside in the distance
A wild cat did growl,
Two riders were approaching,
The wind began to howl
All along the watchtower!"

De'aarth

PostPosted: Thu, May 01 2008, 6:48 AM 

Player

// very nice meryln=)

Ka'lith, Coran'zen , Sha'aveil, Rael, Sielen Lyoreth

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]