View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Dev Disco

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 18 2008, 9:36 AM 

HRM Chicken I of Amia

MERCHANT CLUB CLOSED DOWN

Cordor, yesterday.

The Cordorian Guard has boarded up the local Merchant's Club. The reasons are still quite sketchy, and the comments from the authorities were limited to "Sod off, nothing to see here!" (Sgt Brenner).

According to our sources guardsmen where conducting house-to-house searches for one or more kidnappers who were apparently found in a kind of safehouse within the club's walls. Rumour has it that crime mistress Dana Krows has been arrested as well.

//I assume a more detailed version will follow soon.

IronAngel

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 18 2008, 9:58 AM 

Player

The following day, private Marinsbane, no relation to the Marinsbanes of Kohlingen, gives a statement to the Inquirer.

It is common knowledge by now that the Merchant's Social Club has been shut down by the guard. To clarify any confusion, I will herein explain the events leading to this point.

A Cordorian citizen (anonymous for her safety) was being extorted for "protection money" by holding her child captive in the Merchant's Social Club. Thanks to adventurer vigilance, the child was freed and returned to the mother. This alerted us to the presence of illegal activity in said building - something I had long suspected but had no evidence of. Our search of the building revealed large backrooms that apparently acted as a criminal safehouse. We captured three criminals from the club, among them one of the kidnappers as well as one Dana Krows, a forger we have been seeking for two years now. The club has been closed down and all entry is barred.

Cordorians may sleep their nights a little better again. One nest of crime has been revealed once again, and this league will no longer bother the people of south Cordor.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

Zante

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 18 2008, 10:12 AM 

Player

*Valas smirks as he reads the paper during one of this visits to Cordor*

Not a bad accomplishment for a shopping trip... If left to their own, they'd still be searching for these thugs I bet.

*he tucks the paper away and walks of humming to himself*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]