View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ] 
Halen_Van

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 22 2007, 17:17 PM 

Player

Anywho, for those wishing to have a player quest, or even just want an interesting Dungeon crawl, go ahead and post here, or ask me in a PM if it's something private or secretive.

It can be anything. No suggestion is too stupid. It may be too odd to run, but I'll work with you a bit to make it acceptible.

You don't even have to do the planning.

"Hey Deemer, I want my character to go hunting around in the spires for something special. I hunt the place all dang day long, and it's gotten kinda dull so I want to spice it up a bit."

Said player gets a scheduled time, they run the spires with a few interesting tidbits and whatzoos in there, and who knows what they may come out with.

The plan is to run two or three a week. >.> Warning: I'm a nut-job with poor skills as far as the DM client goes.

Disclaimer: No, I'm not giving out free uber loot to anyone that comes to request. What you get as loot can be anything I deem fit, from actual weapons and armor to T-shirts that say "I killed eighteen Balaugs and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 22 2007, 19:04 PM 

Player

A very simple one...one of my PC's, Mazauk, would like to do a mini-quest to lay his grubby Banite hands on the Book of Vile Rituals. Quest can be short or long, easy or hard, I don't care.

He's a LE cleric of Bane, currently cleric 13/BG16, with the Epic Fiend feat.

Dagesh

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 22 2007, 20:02 PM 

Player

Location: Was your PMS supposed to be funny or mean? It was NOT helpful!

Glurgle would love to do anything you cook up. I would prefer something that requires stealth but I'd love to RP. My best times are Saturdays and Sunday afternoons. During the week, Monday and Wednesday after 6PM (GMT -6)

camthrax

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 22 2007, 23:11 PM 

Player

Moltiner gashon and Atuil would like to travel to Celestia, to have a look around etc. (we tried this already, but were just put on the run-around by ((forgive me if i get this wring, you know who you are and i'm hung over.)) Brainsplitter.) after 7pm gmt+12 is hwne i'm usually availiable, if you feel up to it.

Estara

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 23 2007, 17:56 PM 

Player

I have something fun and quick that might be able to advance into something more in-depth, but really, I think it depends on the RP that would happen. I'd like a group of noble elves to come along to visit Winya, but stop in Cordor, and see Estara - and react really badly to how she's half-elven, half-hin. I think it'd be really entertaining, as that's how most elves shooould react.. I mean, on the Mainland, at least.

-- It wouldn't necessarily escalate into a fight.. but it could happen right outside Cordor next to the Tree, too :)

-- I'll PM you my times to ask about it and things. Thanks for the offer, and if you can't do it, that's fine too! :)

TheGoddessOfAmazing©

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 23 2007, 19:22 PM 

Player

Let me know when it works for you to run that plot we discussed 'deemer. I'd kind of like to include other Eilistraeen char's, we'll have to see how we can work that out.

BlackDahlya

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 0:38 AM 

Player

Location: Land of the Scorching Sun, Empowered by Global Warming

You know some of my ideas. You decide if you want to put any of them to use. ;)

Once Upon A Time Played
Adr'ael Ken'rahel, Auron Teken’ath, Aurora Mesodias, 'Daniel' Daoskinaxarijikkym, Eilin'ira, Helena Rios, Layla Faircurrent, May'Une Do'Ndar, Mellinda Tellus, Michael of Cliffside, Rizzen of Twilight, Valkirya d'Claddath

Sevenstrand

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 9:36 AM 

Player

I'd like to have a crowd of commoners spawned in Wharftown around the encampment to eat, drink, and get rabble roused. A DM to possess the peasants and complain, yell, whatever would be cool, as would a shout to the effect of 'an unruly, hungry, and increasingly drunk crowd clusters around the buffet and open bar in Wharftown.' Something to draw people to the place for some soap box RP.

Any evening is probably best, though days (PST) work as well.

Halen_Van

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 12:22 PM 

Player

LOTSA great ideas. ^^ *Looks at his stuffed PM box too* I'll get to sorting this out and whatnot. Some of the simplier quests will probably go first, as they can be a "on the fly" kinda deal.

chefwudan

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 16:15 PM 

Player

Budly wrote:
Quote:
A detective work, and then of course not with 59 diffrent players involved. It can be 59 players invovled but not 59 detectives...A murder mystery! Yar!

I was planning to have a festival leading to the time of the barnyard brawl ((also need DM help with that)) maybe that would be a good time and placed for said incident to happen, or even during the brawl, (was planing on moving it into the Dale, and already got the go ahead from the Mayor to do it) i'm sure Budly would love a murder mystery in the Dale *wink, wink*

Just a thought, would love to stimulate some RP events in the Dale personnaly, nothing much happens IN the Dale.

Budly

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 16:26 PM 

Player

Well I more thought of a rainy day, thunder in the distance and a shadow escaping from a house, the door sways open in the wind ...boom and in the thunder one can see a blood trail and blood on the floor...Bababaaaa!

:D But it might work in Bendir Dale too! ;) Would be cool. But wont be t he same feeling if 75 players run around the same town although :D but still! would be nice to see something in Bendir Dale :D

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Anders

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 18:13 PM 

Player

If you want murder I can get it for you. all I need is a day and a person who don't care about getting killed

there must be someone out there with an talent for making twisting murder plots

Anders

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 18:14 PM 

Player

If you want murder I can get it for you. all I need is a day and a person who don't care about getting killed

Budly

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 19:06 PM 

Player

Anders wrote:

Well we need a DM or else it will be rather ineffective. People die all the time on the server :P We need clues and such! :D But you can be the murderer? :P

Anders

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 19:13 PM 

Player

sure thing :D i'll love to play the role. I can either use on of my own chars or create a whole new! I always wanted to be the villain in a story ^^

Anders

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 19:17 PM 

Player

ups :oops: sorry for posting twice

Budly

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 19:30 PM 

Player

*turns to redeemer* :D So........Uncle Halen! Can we get this for christmas!? :lol:

joeymango29

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 22:19 PM 

Player

Well I would definatly like to do something with my character Loki Umalut. Hes always wandeing around various places in the island and you could always ambush him with some plot. I dont really have any ideas and quite frankly I want to be surprised with it so its up to you. :D

Sevenstrand

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 24 2007, 23:47 PM 

Player

made a new thread re: players running their own events

killA

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 25 2007, 0:22 AM 

Player

Everyone check the Sticky at the top Nekhy added a thread to post your player event ideas.

DrowSlicer

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 25 2007, 1:41 AM 

Player

Damien makes a good cunning villan, feel free to try and involve him, but tell me before hand, he is easily motivated to do all kinds of things

Link

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 30 2007, 15:45 PM 

Player

I would like some journey quest for my character Valorian "Apocalypse" in which he finds some means of improving his swords/finds two swords that will help him lead the Armies of Apocalypse to victory in battles to come.

(I think the Conan the barbarian movies had some similar theme where Arnold Schwarzenegger, aka Conan, went on a quest to find/improve his steel. Just something that is more than go here, do that, done. Also, it can overlap a with someone else's quest if necessary. As in, Valorian's could be a B-story on someone else's A-story quest.)

Halen_Van

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 30 2007, 17:42 PM 

Player

My Inbox is crammed full... uh, please give me a moment to sort and file. >.>

LetumLux

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 21 2007, 19:57 PM 

Player

Well! Now I have a request.

My kobold, Kosj'oth, needs to go speak with both the Chosen of Gruumsh and the High Priest of the kobold lair!

Edit: And the Mylocks and, if possible, the Trolls. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]