View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 03 2007, 1:48 AM 

Player

Angry groups of mostly uneducated farmers apparently gathered in the Northern outskirts, harrassing, throwing stones, and even attempting to burn various fellows the crowd's Jibes reffered to as "Drow, Witches, or Insurance Salesmen". The two guards assigned to watch over the northern outskirts were 'mysteriously absent', presumed AWOL. It is still to be determined by a Guard investigation.

No arrests have been officially declared. But for the time being, the Northern Outskirts are now sometimes patrolled by Guards in Riot-Equiptment.

Those trees won't burn themselves down. (by Maryn)

GothicSauce

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 03 2007, 2:06 AM 

Player

*Alysum Winterbrier is sitting in the Hin Inn...talking to some of the Messengers*

I was nicly settled in the orphanage and had even collected a healthy tithe from one, Rain Swift. May the Mother bless her!

...When I witnessed the Burnings!

Right outside the main gates of Cordor! Just down the hill from the guards...ever vigilant...bah! To let a mob do that to...Bah!

*fury in her voice*

In WHat Way Were Those Burnings Warrented!?!?!?!

...And a hooded figure in the crowd crying out to the angry mob that I was a witch like that poor Clair woman...Cordor has gone mad! I, a Maiden of Yondalla! May she keep a space at her hearth for me...

I will stay here in the Dale...i can travel into work at the Orphanage...the people...the children will need a caring hand of protection!

In Yondalla's name...HOME AND HEARTH....

*her speech continues on until the weight of the day and the sum of the drink lays her low...*

~Anne Frank

Last edited by GothicSauce on Mon, Sep 03 2007, 2:25 AM, edited 2 times in total.

sYuzan

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 03 2007, 2:16 AM 

Player

Ereldra laid down in the Eilistraeen shrine, softly on the grass and watched the stars. Her body was bruised and battered, stoned and beaten to death by one such mob... She had, nonetheless, killed 4 or 5 people with her lightnings but was dissatisfied.
"If only I had summoned earlier and killed them all... ... No, no that's not right. I cannot think like that anymore, I am not a Lolthite nor a bad person."
She smiles, thinking about Alesza, her future wife, and sets out to find some of the all-healing love of her loved one.

Ramika wrote:
Of the things I know about Guano, half I shouldn't post.

Ice wrote:
Killer of threads! Bane of continuity. Herald of hiatus. All those things and sometimes even paladins.

Travster

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 03 2007, 12:22 PM 

Player

Ariel'eth glances at her disguise for long moments, her eyes narrowed in disgust before sliding it on. She turns to watch Zess'tra expectantly.

'Ready, malla Ulath'taller?'

She watched as Zess'tra mumbled a few words in prayer to Lolth, the divine energies swirling around their bodies as they both slowly faded away into the shadows. She cursed under her breathe as she lost sight of Zess'tra and muttered her own divine incantations, raising her hands towards the sky, blue light crackling between them before exploding into a shower of ethreal eyes that float around the top of her head. She nods her satisfaction as Zess'stra suddenly appeared before her. When finally prepared the two slip inside the city gates and wander down the dirt-trodden pathways of Cordor's northern outskirts.

'Ah, look at this, malla Ulath'taller, a crowd of angry rivvil. They do naut seem overly friendly with the Drow.'

Ariel stood motionless as she watched the mob surround a small group of surface Drow.

'But perhaps we could work this to our advantage.'

The two slowly work their way over to the crowd and stand at the back, shouting encouraging words, invisible to the others.

'I heard they can curdle milk just by looking at it!'

'I heard they killed old Edwards cow with nothing but a single word!'

'Kill 'em!'

'Yeah, kill 'em!'

'Remember poor old widow Harworth? She were just a poor old God fearin' woman! Until they killed her while she slept!'

Ariel holds a delicate hand over her moth to stop herself from laughing. Zess'tra seemed to be in a similar state. The two thoroughly enjoyed themselves, enciting the masses against their own. As more and more citizens approached, the scene got more and more heated. Some stuck up for the Drow, some joined the mob.

'That small one (Reffering to a halfing) that's a witch! It's in a clever guise to trick us!'

'Get the Drow lovers! They want to help 'em steal our children!'

And so it carried on for a long while, the mob spurred by the manipulating cries of the two Lolthites, who quickly made their exit as the guards came strolling over.

Xaviera

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 05 2007, 22:20 PM 

Player

Xaviera is rendered almost speechless on hearing of the brutal murder of Erel'dra and Alesza. She openly and frankly expresses to any and all who will listen her opinion that mob activity only serves to play into the hands of Lolthites and those who wish the ban lifted. She threatens violence against anyone who lifts a finger to harm those she loves, pledging to defend Eilistraeean drow however she can. She suggests, rather vocally, that the Lolthites or related groups are probably behind this, inciting mobs to violence in order to have the Tolerance Policy reinstated. Finally, she urges yet again that all Eilistraeeans meet to come up with a reasonably accurate means of singling out Lolthites so that the ban can be implemented easily, efficiently and without indignity to any but the scum of Ultrinaan, and that they present this technique to the Duke for the swiftest implementation.

// I've been saying all this in character since I heard about the events. I have no knowledge ICly that anyone deliberately inflamed the mobs.

"[They] were moving in on me like Sharessans on a new broad in the bath house" - Tracer Bolt
AmiaWiki mod (mostly inactive)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]