View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Cosmik

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 02 2007, 4:12 AM 

Player

Fire erupted from the underground of the Bloodmoon Pass this past eve, according to reports. How or why the fires originated is still up for investigation. There were no reports of any who perished in the fire, though one Hooded Mage is presumed to be missing.

sirhorace

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 02 2007, 12:25 PM 

Player

// An OOC message to anyone who was inside the area that was blown up: What was seen was only an incomplete construction site, and not an actual finished structure. If you were part of the event and have any questions, please contact me and I'll do my best to clear them up. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you, and have a good day.

sirhorace

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 02 2007, 12:31 PM 

Player

As more rumors spread regarding the explosion that rocked Blood Moon Pass, the common consensus seems to be that the Mystrans were behind it. Some people can be heard speculating that it was a direct attack on a competing conclave of wizards, but nothing solid is known about their motives, if they are indeed involved.

Thoramind of Mystra's Tower has issued a statement denying that the Tower itself has sanctioned the explosion or any sort of attack, but admits that he cannot account for the personal doings of any rogue wizards. A few angry murmurs suggest that the Tower needs to keep its mages on a shorter leash, but they are, at the moment, a minority.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]