View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ] 
BrainSplitter

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 11 2007, 0:47 AM 

Player

Within Brogendenstein, a very odd looking little girl is seen running into the small dwarven city. Quickly recognized of one of the Manor of Mourn, she is cut down without hesitation.

Within their hand they find a pair of notes. One instructing them to post the other... They don't comply and the note is prompty disposed of.

Over the next few days, more young, undead children are seen carrying notes and are promptly destroyed by the oh-so-frequent Adventuring populace - and before long, these notes reach circulation throughout Amia and Brogendenstein.

'To Adventurers of a less than benign intent!

I bring to you an offer, an offer you cannot refuse. A sum of gold reaching eight digits is to be awarded to some adventurers who know their place in the food chain, and who are willing to perform some service for myself in the name of undeath and power across the realms!

To those who are interested, you must meet at the grand Manor of Mourn at the end of this tenday. Wear none of your magic items or armor, and ensure your clothes are pure white so we know who not to attack. Violating these rules may pose more significant problems than you otherwise may expect!

Signed,
Kalavolich 'Kraven' Zaroleight Taero'

// Gunning for 0000 GMT on Tuesday Morning. Post replies here if you wish.

Really Evil Pigeon

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 11 2007, 1:24 AM 

Player

Aluniira gets really excited, like really excited, she is seen running around asking people is her dress white enough, and how one of her dreams is about to become true.. she seems to cackle more joyfully than her usal malice cackle

"I'm going to have Kraven's Babies!"

Galenson

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 11 2007, 2:21 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

Taking the note into the new meeting room, Jack sat down with sister Chastity and she read it aloud for him. Being iliterate sucked... but it didn't bother him too much, people were nice around here. As Chastity finished reading it out, she looked at Jack who had that determined grin to him. "Brother, what's got you so interested?" Jack looked back at her and snickered. "What better way to catch the bastards offguard then if they're not expecting a fight? It's a good chance to rid the Island of that filth and all who he taints with it. I'm sure our Kelemvorite allies will agree with me. I'm willing to do this but I need you to tell Metalien to organise a meeting with the temple mother over it"

With an extremely unsure and concerned look on her face, Chastity just stared at him. After several moments, the inevitable question popped up. "Tell me you're not THAT stupid Jack..." Breaking into a laughing fit he patted her shoulder. "A friend of mine once asked me how I was still alive today, and lets say I've made lots of stupid decisions before." She dared to stare at his metal hand for a moment. She sighed and got up, pushing the chair back in neatly to the desk. "Sure thing Jack..."

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

DD

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 11 2007, 2:30 AM 

Player

Ione oders a pixi sized white robe and a pure white tuxedo for her zombie.
"Finally we meet this man"

Slanderouslust

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 11 2007, 23:18 PM 

Player

*William picks up the note and reads it*

"Bloody fools, what idiot in their right mind would trust such a claim?!?!"

*shrugs and brings the note to his General*

Sear

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 12 2007, 21:41 PM 

Player

Archais Chevalerie happens across one of these notes, and scowls bitterly at it. Without a word, he crumples the note in his fist and makes off to find certain undead hunters he's become friends with.

dimension_w

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 13 2007, 9:37 AM 

Player

As expected, Gaxor had also acquired one of the notes through his despicable means. His beard cut short, his face badly bruised, his jaw clicking from a recent fracture, he was the epitome of chaos.

You wouldn't trust this fellow in a million years. And now the promise of an eight figured number to add to his boon seemed like the perfect way to get himself out of this recent rutt and finally build his financial empire.
He headed for the Cordor Clothes shop to enquire about some white dye.

He knew this may be too good to be true, but perhaps his impression of deviousness and corruption will wash off on this Kraven fellow. He may just be the ideal candidate he is looking for....
And of course Kraven may be the ideal rich bugger to exploit.

- Thimblepot (Amia's Resident Brownie)
- Greta Sólveig (Barbarian raised by Dwarves)

Alwyvn Sunstar

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 14 2007, 0:22 AM 

Player

"Great Guard, watch over us..."

Alwyvn read and re-read the note held within her hand, the undead bodies (or pieces) around her still smoldering from the divine energies that had obliterated them. Amber-emerald eyes narrowed, thin brows furrowed, and concerned etched its way across the half-nymph's gentle features - even as she muttered the prayer to Helm. Whatever was going on, the Everwatch Knight knew that it did not bode well for Brogendenstein.

Crumpling the note within her gauntlet-covered palm, Lady Sunstar cast the paper aside, turning on her heels and walking towards the Barak Fortress. She was going to have a word with Prince Khazad, face to face, and ensure that the Frozen City was well-defended.

If Helm saw that shields were raised, Alwyvn was sure that The Watcher would take notice, and raise his shield as well.

Kalak

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 14 2007, 0:51 AM 

Player

Kalak Glandash picks up the paper, scanning it, before crumpling it up in his right hand. With his one good eye, he looks over the wasted outside of Brogendenstein, the cold arctic wind whipping his cloak in erratic motions.

"Opportunity..."

Garum Glandash: Idealistic Sunite Paladin

Glandash Family Rules: Don't f&#k with the money.

BrainSplitter

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 14 2007, 2:25 AM 

Player

Crashing and smashing across the isle of Brogendenstein is now a frequently seen creature, some form of undead, larger than any other to be seen on the isle. Without rhyme or reason is destroys all it comes across, including fellow undead, creatures, even the lands itself. It doesn't seem to distinguesh friend or foe, nor hesitating to destroy those that allow it to get close witha single swing.

Lords knows this... Thing... Bears bad news for those walking upon the once (relatively) calm land of Brogendenstein.

Those who would notice may also see that Kraven is no more, though those of undeath seem quick to replace him.

Slanderouslust

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 14 2007, 8:02 AM 

Player

*posts notes around Brogdenstien (the city)*

"Abandon hope all ye who plan to fight this thing, I've faced it in combat and It is pointless to try."

*there is no signature at the bottom*

Herra Tutteri

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 14 2007, 8:30 AM 

Player

*Hunar grumbles.*

"Can't fight this, aye? Hmph... We'll cut this arse to pieces!"

BrainSplitter

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 14 2007, 15:30 PM 

Player

The City of Brogendenstein, and the stronghold that it houses, are seen preparing for the worst after recent events.

Scouts nearby watching the slops through spyglasses claim to have seen a creature, a giant perhaps fifteen feet tall made only of bone and steel, along with four adventurers persuing it. Shortly they were lost from sight as they entered the forboding dungeons of Horror.

Not minutes later explosions sounded from other the earth, all of brogendenstein sensing the shocks as blast after blast could be felt.. And then, it happened. The dungeons of horror collapsed within itself, leaving only a giant crater and the corpses of many a hellspawn. Some claim to have seen a giant escaping from such a blast shoftly after the four adventurers had fled, though these claims have not yet been verified.

Herra Tutteri

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 14 2007, 18:44 PM 

Player

//Bah... And I doubt there'll be even a single Hammer member online...

dimension_w

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 15 2007, 17:27 PM 

Player

*leaves a poster on the very Tree he had been tied to a few days back in Brogendenstein*

Well lads. Looks like you have your hands full with this undead giant scum. Think of it as a thank you from me for all the trouble ye caused me. I don't mind admittin' I be partly responsible fer this thing rampagin'. Have fun dying lads.

- Gaxor Gudmansdottir.

- Thimblepot (Amia's Resident Brownie)
- Greta Sólveig (Barbarian raised by Dwarves)

Herra Tutteri

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 15 2007, 18:42 PM 

Player

*Gaxor's note is burned swiftly and guards are told to stay alert for him. Beat him up on sight.*

Black Rose Leader

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 15 2007, 21:03 PM 

Player

*A note is left at the dwarven hall bearing the seal of Kohlingen, the two broad shouldered men delievering it turn and head towards the docks, slowly each covered in bruises, and other signs of a long drawn out battle. After making their slow painful way to the docks both men board a boat to Kohlingen*

// who do I PM it to so the dwarven ranks get the note?

"Building is like head shots, those that can will.
Those that can't, complain."

*QFE*

Herra Tutteri

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 16 2007, 13:29 PM 

Player

Black Rose Leader wrote:
// who do I PM it to so the dwarven ranks get the note?

//Infernal_Pain

Galenson

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 17 2007, 2:52 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

Walking off the boat, their morningstars swaying from either side of his belt. Their armour shined as if it was a streetlight in the dark Brogendenstein night, reflecting off the snow... sometimes he hated it. The reflection from it in his eyes was making him blind slowly. Every dwarf recognised the red and silver armour they wore and continued to go on their business like it was nothing. They walked up to the nearest dwarven guard and they both in perfect unison removed their helms. Feeling proud of having his earings, nose ring and brow stud returned to him, Jack's stare was not as death-like as usual. One could almost say he was almost... smiling. Metalien gave the dwarf a respectful smile. "I hear you have a huge undead problem going on... we're here to help clean up what remains of the mess"

//I'll find Hunar, Rugnar or some other hammerer IG. I don't really know the full story.

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

BrainSplitter

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 20 2007, 1:14 AM 

Player

Brogendenstein guards start to report of the 'abomination' getting closer to the dwarven settlment. Some stating that an evacuation into the Citadel may be required.

Metalien

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 20 2007, 21:52 PM 

Player

Finding the first high ranking Dwarven Guard Metalien Sikth starts to explain he's seen the beast, even layed a few hits onto it.
He stresses the need to speak to the Captain or whoever is in charge to describe what he saw and knows.

BrainSplitter

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 24 2007, 15:47 PM 

Player

// If anyone is doing anything with this, at all, say so. You've got a week before I just go "Right, no one's doing anything, time to force it along through NPCs". Evacuating Brog, bolstering defenses, anything.

I need to know about it. //

DD

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 24 2007, 15:58 PM 

Player

At Nightfall Ione prepares her plot just out of sight range of the city walls.
She puts her beloved Zombie friend Mr. Fluffy into a peych dress again - storing his white tuxedo save in her bag. He even gets a nice big summer hat to cover his missing half of his head.

Then she starts a dark ritual summoning Morghs Wraiths and Mummies.
She can´t wipe of a grin while she is so proud of er idea to hand Mr. Fluffy a shovel and a pick axe to dig for wanna be adventurer corpses in the ice.

At midnight her show begins:
Mr. Fluffy simulates runningt away from an undead horde just in sight of the city walls.
Ione throws her voice in to give it the real feeling of dumsel in danger while she stands aside invisible.

Sfter repeating that twice she starts to frown - she didn´t think of the dwarfs experience with vampire thralls.

Well at least she was able to taunt a few dwarfs without beeing noticed she hopes.
"That should teach that evil beared fey catchers."

Dev Disco

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31 2007, 9:30 AM 

HRM Chicken I of Amia

News from Brogendenstein has reached the other islands.

"Th' Port has been smashed to bits by an invasion of at least 50 huuuuge undead monstr'sities. Hundreds of us Dwarves have died an honour'ble death defending th' Citadel, and the fight was ended by Moradin smashin' his hammer on top of their leader! That did 'em in! Th' Pint be gone, though...."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]