View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Rain

PostPosted: Sat, May 28 2005, 22:07 PM 

Player

It appears that wherever the followers of nature walk, eyes follow them, whether it be from animals.. or something else. Yet it is obvious that these creatures mean no harm, and are there, just to watch... Rumor has it that the Great Druid Veriel has placed protections upon her followers, allowing her to know when they are in need of her while they are in the forests.

Last edited by Rain on Sat, May 28 2005, 22:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

alatari

PostPosted: Sat, May 28 2005, 22:10 PM 

Player

//is this our companions?

Rain

PostPosted: Sat, May 28 2005, 22:21 PM 

Player

//No, can be anything.. a snake, wolf, bear, hawk, whatever...

alatari

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 04 2005, 21:20 PM 

Player

Wouldn't it be ~nice~ if there we peaceful deer and badgers and hawks and crows wandering the woods? Sometimes they may need rescue from a hostile wolf preying upon them.

Every time a peaceful (blue) animal is killed by some adventurer they get 1 xp and -0.01 to their law alignment. Killing 100 peacful creatures pushes you to chaos a little further. Druids/rangers who dominate them and allow them to be killed in battle get -0.01 to their Good axis.

Any ideas how to allow people to become more good or lawful here?

Feonir

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 05 2005, 0:17 AM 

Player

//Then you get people who kill npcs just for the alignment change ruining it for the others, not to mention the more npcs the add the more CPU we chew up which means less slots open on amia. Alignment changes can be done by DM's with good rp reason behind it.

"I'm going to spend all my money on ale and whores." "Okay roll for whores." "That's 1d4 whores right?"

alatari

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 06 2005, 17:45 PM 

Player

Have you ever tried to get a DM to stop and talk with you for longer than 30 seconds. Even with 8 it is damn hard to get even an answer to "who was Aireesnee that the shadow drow called out as they attacked the council building?"
Xylena has tried and still no answer even though she has stated that she will ask all the Temple leaders and council members, etc.

So how am I going to get an alignment change?

Feonir

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 06 2005, 17:49 PM 

Player

Because when im on i dont ignore anyone who asks on the DM line, so i cant speak for the others so if it comes down to it PM me and ill alignment bump you, as for what your talking about the DMs dont often share plot hooks with each others, its not cool to DM someone elses plot so only the dm who ran that plot your talking about would be able to answer you which is also what ive said in the past to you. Now that you mention drow i know it wasnt my plot so youd have to ask ravenovf.

"I'm going to spend all my money on ale and whores." "Okay roll for whores." "That's 1d4 whores right?"

Jen

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 06 2005, 17:51 PM 

Player

Feonir wrote:
Because when im on i dont ignore anyone who asks on the DM line.

oh really? *rubs hands together manically*

Feonir

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 06 2005, 17:55 PM 

Player

And i also have a spam me three times i press dm kill rule too.

UnholyWheelz

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 06 2005, 17:57 PM 

Player

//
alatari wrote:
Have you ever tried to get a DM to stop and talk with you for longer than 30 seconds.

I have and I find it very easy..you just have to understand that the DM's don't know everything about each others plots, like feonir said. Also keep in mind that even though they may know, they might not want to reveal it yet. I also try and keep my questions short and to the point(well, cept for my line dancing gnome one) But thats just my thought on it.\\

Carino

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 06 2005, 22:05 PM 

Player

// ...

Last edited by Carino on Thu, Oct 04 2007, 4:55 AM, edited 1 time in total.

EvilPig

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 06 2005, 23:24 PM 

Player

*stays very happily uninvolved*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]