View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Rain

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 15 2006, 2:51 AM 

Player

Recent happenings in Ultrinnan
----------------------------------------

The small commotion soon turned into a big one as the first two guards fell to the blades of assassins. The alarms were raised as the wizards began appearing, teleporting in a small army, obliterating all resistance on the small island of the Towers of Woe. A lone warrior set down a barrel and set the fuse alight, a huge explosion rocking the city and turning the courtyard statue into a crater.

A force took position on the bridge, successfully cutting off all reinforcements as the other force of unknown attackers stormed the Temple of Lolth, forcing down the doors and their way inside. In the commotion assassins slip past the guards rather easily, dashing down the hallways unseen before catching a Priestess in the midst of preparation, cutting her down and slaughtering the spiders around her. The stealthy combatants forced their way down the halls, ambushing whatever happened to charge towards the entrance to aid, finally forcing entry into the small room containing the altar to Lolth and the huge statue likeness of her mounted on the wall. Setting explosives once again, they turn the back of the room into smoldering ruins, fleeing the temple in all haste as the force begins to lose the element of surprise.

The city guards amass and make a rush, forcing their way through the bridge and causing the remaining of the forces to flee, dissappearing through portals if they could and others being cut down in their attempt of escape. The guard and those who came to their aide regained the island but with a dire cost, the ruined courtyard statue now ringed in a purple circle that seems magical yet can't be dispelled, the altar room glowing in the same purple light.
-----------------------------------

//I hope thats legible. I'm not a great story writer, but I hope it sums it all up. Any further inquiries or RP investigation can be followed up through me via PMs or finding me in-game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]