View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 01 2018, 13:10 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

An elderly liveried servant arrives early in the morning, his clothing dark with red tresses and a silver raven emblem on his chest. He travels across the isle inquiring about a variety of matters throughout the various villages and cities, from trade to locations to dangers.

Towards the evening, he stays at Kohlingens Mayfields, chatting with the other patrons before going to sleep.

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
Guardian
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 01 2018, 16:58 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Location: The Sky Above The Rain.

The mentioned servant may have engaged in the conversation with a certain brass disciple, who frequents Mayfields so often one of the bar stools may already be named after him.

_________________
Mercadier
Alex
Eddie
=========
Obsidian (inactive)


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 01 2018, 18:34 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

Indeed, chat was had over a mug of ale or two!

DM Sent

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
yimmi
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 01 2018, 19:49 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

A certain dwarven ranger that obviously doesnt come to the city often is seen lately at Mayfields, drinking his money away, as he has been for the last few days. The servant described before may have engaged in a conversation with said dwarf, proved there was beer in the table...

_________________
-Moggart Stiffbeard: Heavy grudger with a heavy crossbow
-Kjen Mörden: Simple life, simple pleasures...
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.


We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 01 2018, 20:38 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

Indeed beer was provided and more discussion had!

// PM sent

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2018, 0:13 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

The eldery man, looking rather tired and somewhat exasperated at times, is seen talking to people in Kohlingen and Bendir Dale, before returning back to the Mayfields, sitting alone on a table as he writes pages upon pages of what appears to be a rather lengthy letter. He then retires to his room, asking for a cup of tea before he goes to rest.

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Sat, Oct 06 2018, 22:19 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

A message is left on the public boards of Kohlingen, Cordor and Bendir Dale

Noble family seeking employeesThe estate of Lady Anris Sarissa is presently seeking prospective employees of all kinds, from gardeners to guards to cooks, in short, any skills that are required to maintain and run such an estate. Please leave your application listing references and prior experience at the Mayfields in Kohlingen, addressed to Heldrin Bleys.

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
PassionateShadow
 
PostPosted: Sat, Oct 06 2018, 23:05 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 07 Jun 2014

Tarnus wrote:
A message is left on the public boards of Kohlingen, Cordor and Bendir Dale

Noble family seeking employeesThe estate of Lady Anris Sarissa is presently seeking prospective employees of all kinds, from gardeners to guards to cooks, in short, any skills that are required to maintain and run such an estate. Please leave your application listing references and prior experience at the Mayfields in Kohlingen, addressed to Heldrin Bleys.

Trick signs up offering his skills! He seems to have many.

_________________
❤ Amia is Fun Again! ❤
#GreenisNotACreativeColour

Image
"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."


 
      
PassionateShadow
 
PostPosted: Sat, Oct 06 2018, 23:05 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 07 Jun 2014

Tarnus wrote:
A message is left on the public boards of Kohlingen, Cordor and Bendir Dale

Noble family seeking employeesThe estate of Lady Anris Sarissa is presently seeking prospective employees of all kinds, from gardeners to guards to cooks, in short, any skills that are required to maintain and run such an estate. Please leave your application listing references and prior experience at the Mayfields in Kohlingen, addressed to Heldrin Bleys.

Trick signs up offering his skills! He seems to have many.

_________________
❤ Amia is Fun Again! ❤
#GreenisNotACreativeColour

Image
"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."


 
      
The Doctor
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 07 2018, 16:18 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 25 Sep 2018

Tarnus wrote:
A message is left on the public boards of Kohlingen, Cordor and Bendir Dale

Noble family seeking employeesThe estate of Lady Anris Sarissa is presently seeking prospective employees of all kinds, from gardeners to guards to cooks, in short, any skills that are required to maintain and run such an estate. Please leave your application listing references and prior experience at the Mayfields in Kohlingen, addressed to Heldrin Bleys.




While returning to Cordor from a hunt, Arye see's the notice and tilts her head. "I can cook... And I can certainly do guard duty." Arye seems to make up her mind and during the course of the day she packs her bags. Soon enough she can be seen leaving Cordor by way of ship and sails for Kohlingen. She gets a room and then sets to preparing her application. The document lists her rather intimate knowledge of cooking as well as her jaunts into the wilderness helping the guards of Cordor with certain issues they have been having in the surrounding areas. Once complete she makes for Mayfields where she would leave her application with the barkeep. The application is addressed to Heldrin as indicated.


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 11 2018, 15:07 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

The elderly man is seen receiving and sending missives, as well as traveling across the isle, talking with a variety of people as well as inquiring about a slew of information. Some days he can be seen standing at Kohlingens docks, starring out into the sea.

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
Revak
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 11 2018, 15:29 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Location: Inside a Magic Bag full of True Strike Potions

When Ania heads out from Kohlingen on some days, she eyes the elderly man as she passes. Her gaze is sometimes hidden by the mask she wears but when unadorned, her expression is one of distrust.

_________________
Image
Thanks, Boots!


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group