View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
steelecougar

PostPosted: Sun, May 06 2018, 2:43 AM 

Player

Well this is an unpleasant surprise. My PC Kromwell had just received a very nice shield from his friend Hugh (lg shield +4/+2 str and a bunch of other skill/abilities) and put it into the storage at the Trade Hall upper hall this morning. It was ILR 16 so I had to level my PC up from 14 to 16 to wield it. On checking for it tonight, it was no where in the inventory. I had double checked this morning to ensure that it had taken into the inventory and it had been listed in the inventory.

I have my self and my friend as witnesses that I had received possession of it. I welcome any staff member to examine my PC and my storage to verify it is not on my PC. I do find this a bit upsetting if there is loose code causing electronic hiccups within the simulation.

As I am new to this server, I do not know what the policy is wit regard to issues like this. Please let me know if anymore information is required.

Thank you in advance,
SC

Richard_Edmund

PostPosted: Sun, May 06 2018, 6:59 AM 

Player

Did you put it into the correct container? There is two there.

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715

steelecougar

PostPosted: Sun, May 06 2018, 20:04 PM 

Player

Yes, in the correct storage container.
I then verified with the merchant that it was still there; checking that I had two swords and one shield (my friend's gift)(option #2).
Kind of dumbfounded as to what happened.
SC

Impknightofireland

PostPosted: Sun, May 06 2018, 23:12 PM 

Player

E'Milliah Emberwatch has a similar shield for sale. A bit of Rp and you can get it on the cheapside. :) If things don't work out with the gods above. ;)

Lutra

PostPosted: Mon, May 07 2018, 8:22 AM 

Player

unfortunately the Morgan&Sons storage is possibly the oldest storage system of the game as such, there is no easy way or no way at all to track the items there. I could be wrong though.

steelecougar

PostPosted: Tue, May 08 2018, 3:16 AM 

Player

Thank you all for your responses. I hope to be in game this Wednesday evening. The loss of the item from my friend just hit me the wrong way.

I thank you, your responses most appreciated/felt.
SC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]