View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
robbi320

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 30 2019, 21:21 PM 

Player

So... uh... Jes and Kamina. That was... a mouthful and a half, just now.

I honestly am not sure how I should comment about... it. That said, huge props to you two (and a bit of everyone in it) for that. And besides, it gave Zayn a pretty big pile of fuel, and a good opportunity to be... the voice of reason... uh... the good guy... not really... I honestly don't know.

I liked it.

CleverFox

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 30 2019, 22:24 PM 

Player

Hats off to Jes and Kamina, that was really intense.

Madam_Jingles

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 1:52 AM 

Player

That was probably one of the coolest and most intense events I've ever been privy to. It was AWESOME! You guys did so great!!

Because it only happens in Cordor Kohlingen Bendir.

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 2:29 AM 

Player

So much to comprehend on my hands at once cam through yesterday and this morning and snow balled right in to all of this =X

"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."

Righteous Anger

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 2:55 AM 

Player

Jes, Kamina -- y'all rocked so hard today. What an event. Thank you for juggling the demands of PCs and the realities of the scenarios so well. You did such a great job helping me to maintain immersion all the while feeling as if our characters had an actual effect on what went on.

Strom

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 13:49 PM 

Player

I like turtles.

Rook - Tiefling Witch

Grumdur Bari'Var - Dwarven Raider

Desimir Maric - Spellblade of Savras

Cassius Dain - Scribe of House Gulderhom

Timezone: UK (GMT+0)

That Guy

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 14:20 PM 

Player

DM's... just so you know, you all are setting the bar very high for events now. We all expect improvements over time, so...

Heh, you guys are awesome. Loving the team since my return. Can't say enough good things.

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10 2019, 0:40 AM 

Tester

I've already mentioned it before, but it bears repeating. I'm really happy that you guys have made an Events page and have kept it going. It was a really good idea and seems like it's working.

Righteous Anger

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10 2019, 19:32 PM 

Player

Since there was a substantial break in my Amian career I can attest to this with a unique perspective:

The DM team is, currently, the best it has ever been -- insofar as player involvement, balance, server improvements, scripting, fairness, and events. You have taken something good and made it great and it is a pleasure to be a part of it.

That Guy

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 11 2019, 14:10 PM 

Player

Righteous Anger wrote:
Since there was a substantial break in my Amian career I can attest to this with a unique perspective:

The DM team is, currently, the best it has ever been -- insofar as player involvement, balance, server improvements, scripting, fairness, and events. You have taken something good and made it great and it is a pleasure to be a part of it.

+1

Raua

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 11 2019, 20:47 PM 

Player

There's been so much work going on and I'm so proud of the DM team for it!
You guys rock something serious!

Yimmi

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 13 2019, 4:59 AM 

Player

Zoltan... You're simply amazing, thanks for all the fun lately and all the dark stuff going on, you had me genuinely anxious during the event! You're awesome my man!!

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 21 2019, 2:33 AM 

Player

I would like to give a shout out to Don ' A Magestic Dwarf' fir the fun today. I already like roguish characters and I'm absolutely tickled with the lot he cam up with, I'm very interested in seeing their story progress from this point and I love dhow we just rolled with the chaos;> Thank for the help and the awesome rp <3

Ps: BIG thanks to Amarice for dealing with our silliness today and being so patient with us ;'3

ucfgoose

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 28 2019, 19:42 PM 

Developer

Big ups to Don.

If a good DM event can make you feel genuine emotion then he is great.

Kuria - Lawful Misunderstood

Tyrone Stormont - Diplomat

That Guy

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 02 2019, 13:18 PM 

Player

Holy Marathon event!

Jes and Amarice... last night's event was incredible. It started as a group of disparate individuals intent on hunting undead, or, at least some of the group thought we were going to. It ended in a tear jerking scene of familial love. The interesting part of it all is that no one actually won, not the victims, not the Father, not even the culprits, though they did get their way. There were ethical choices, there were puzzles to solve, emotional situations to deal with, and... you both pulled it all of wonderfully.

Taffy has had such a rollercoaster the past few days. She's grown a lot in a short time, and is beginning to see her way. Events like these can change a character, they can give depth to a bunch of numbers on a sheet, even if the player thought it was already there.

One thing I love about events such as this is also.... it doesn't matter who you are when you show up. You can be the most famous person on Amia, or a relative newcomer, the event is still for all of them, and everyone has a chance to shine. Your long battle history of Amian events doesn't give any advantage. One off DM events like this that have meaning are great character builders, and an amazing experience for those characters who haven't been around the block a zillion times and seen it all.

Please, please, keep events like this coming. They are appreciated more than you know!

Strom

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:42 AM 

Player

Some fun stuff in the Orc Caverns this weekend, thank you Jes.

Rook - Tiefling Witch

Grumdur Bari'Var - Dwarven Raider

Desimir Maric - Spellblade of Savras

Cassius Dain - Scribe of House Gulderhom

Timezone: UK (GMT+0)

Pinkhaml86

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 11 2019, 6:29 AM 

Player

just want to give a mondo shout out to kamina.

All the riptide stuff you've done for us, all the dev work you out in on the ship itself, all of the plot development, the npc crew you came up with. Everyone that we have encountered along the way with you as our dm. You good sir, truly put passion into what you do. And it's that passion that will keep me, and I would assume the rest of the riptide crew members wanting to continue our characters for a long time. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for helping make amia a place where the imagination can run wild, and see a players vision come to true light.

pinky out.

p.s. also filling the coffers of the ship with millions of gold and just throwing us entire bags of epic tier loot isnt considered bribary for this post, I was going to write it anyways, you diddnt have to do that.

Kudark

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 11 2019, 14:05 PM 

Player

Pinkhaml86 wrote:
just want to give a mondo shout out to kamina.

All the riptide stuff you've done for us, all the dev work you out in on the ship itself, all of the plot development, the npc crew you came up with. Everyone that we have encountered along the way with you as our dm. You good sir, truly put passion into what you do. And it's that passion that will keep me, and I would assume the rest of the riptide crew members wanting to continue our characters for a long time. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for helping make amia a place where the imagination can run wild, and see a players vision come to true light.

pinky out.

p.s. also filling the coffers of the ship with millions of gold and just throwing us entire bags of epic tier loot isnt considered bribary for this post, I was going to write it anyways, you diddnt have to do that.

+1 All of this!

You set the stage for a milestone in Dug's life, and for the briefest of moments, cast the spotlight on him, when he became a murderer and a true killer. I thank you for this, and for the exquisite sword. Sadly for me, Dug's Riptide initiation event, was your last event with Riptide, and I hope he showed his mettle, as you have, and I hope to see you back at the helm sometime again. Then we can is go boat ride!

Madam_Jingles

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 17 2019, 15:25 PM 

Player

Kamina... bro.
Wow. All the stuff you've done, Riptide, Chalkcliff, all of it. Just blowing our minds away, and your music choices are always cherry.
Your plots have been some of the most emotionally intensive I've seen, and I'm gonna miss your DM events!!

Also, Jes. QWAYN. Not only has all your top-side RP been great, but I'm really thankful to call you a friend OOC as well. You're always answering my questions and being goofy with me, and I love that about you. <3

And Raf. You've been feeling like poop lately, with all sorts of stuff going on IRL, and you still find time to go top-side and help with requests and questions and stuff, and I appreciate that you'd do that, even if you feel so crummy. Praying you get better soon!

Because it only happens in Cordor Kohlingen Bendir.

CleverFox

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 14 2019, 23:47 PM 

Player

Kudos to Jes for the quest that she came up with for Victoria, I very much enjoyed it.
Thanks again Jes!

Yimmi

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 05 2020, 5:25 AM 

Player

Big thanks to Zoltan... another series of events that leads to yet more sleeping problems for Jacob...
Amazing event and good music, even for a spangraff!

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

Budly

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2020, 23:02 PM 

Player

I couldn't finish it but what I got was awesome. Barely swung the blade but the atmosphere and oddities of the Underdark is so interesting!

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 16 2020, 21:39 PM 

Player

Shout out to bread man!

He had a stellar performance today in Both Dwarf times and Calk Island!

Juggling wizards was nice! There was truly a TON of plot to this and it was well executed. I'm loving picking up pieces of the puzzle from varying angles and seeing the bigger picture.

I absolutely LOVED the little flourishes that made each on unique and made it way less boarding. It was nice to see some banter from Simmons too!

Your music ques were also pretty awesome it made for a great experience <3

Karelg

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 14 2020, 12:20 PM 

Player

A shout out for Yimmi, for supporting and brightening our sudden, ad hoc feast!

Raphel Gray

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 25 2020, 9:13 AM 

Player

Many praises to Yimmi for greasing the slope to my Tieflings inevitable insanity!

jmaximum

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 08 2020, 15:26 PM 

Player

Many thanks to DM Mathan!!!!

He assisted with my in-game full char rebuild, and made it fun and entertaining.

Also thanks to DM Jes for having the patience to wade through my original rebuild request.

jmaximum

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 21 2020, 21:57 PM 

Player

I cannot thank DM Hlal enough for not only saving a bacon with catch22 issue today, but also with helping with a bug issue (reported in the appropriate forum).

Thanks again!

ucfgoose

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 23 2020, 21:26 PM 

Developer

Zoltan was fun last night. I'm sure I threw things for a little loop with the "Kill him but don't eat him. I promised." Made me chuckle, anyway

Kuria - Lawful Misunderstood

Tyrone Stormont - Diplomat

Baden Ironblood

PostPosted: Sat, May 16 2020, 17:01 PM 

Player

Uber Kudos to Khylaria, who volunteered to help Kiin gain some new bard songs and did a great job doing it! One of my first experiences with a DM one-in-one and it was very enjoyable.

Again, my thanks!

Baden

T0mc4t89

PostPosted: Mon, May 18 2020, 19:03 PM 

Player

Thanks to Mahtan for being so friendly, patient and helpful! Has been very encouraging!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52