View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
TheWok

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 18 2017, 16:51 PM 

Player

These are just the bugs I've noticed recently and if they are on my end just let me know and maybe I can fix them myself:

1) Sometimes the fancy robes bug out graphically. Most often I have noticed the character Clarity appears to have her head floating in front of her as she walks and her robes are stiff walking.

2) Pinky's Pawn in Cordor: For some reason if I enter Pinky's Pawn (not every time but more and more recently) it is like the area does not load. The NPC's load but everything else is just black and I can't click on anything, not even where the door should be to leave and I have to port out. I can walk around the black void.

3) How are the names of the colored mobs decided? Is it a list or are they randomly generated? It does not bother me, and this might not be a bug, but some people may find a couple of the names inappropriate? (This one probably isn't a big deal, and actually sometimes gives me a chuckle.)

4) Darkhold: Sometimes the dragon takes off but never lands. Just stays flying and shoots breath attacks down but can not be targeted. It was very painful. (Only happened twice and not sure how to reproduce.)

Happy to answer any questions about any of the above. Thanks for your time.

Kudark

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 18 2017, 17:08 PM 

Player

1) Not all of the robes line up properly, or move correctly with the characters. I'm still looking for a good fix to that.

2) For black screens, use the Player Tools option from your radial menu, there's a selection especially for that. It takes you briefly to the game entrance, then back again.

3) Colored named mini-bosses are a little more powerful, and always drop loot, and yes, they're randomly generated.

4) Could be a glitch, I haven't seen that one before though.

msheeler

PostPosted: Thu, May 11 2017, 13:21 PM 

Player

Posting a bunch of unrelated bugs in one thread makes it harder on me to track which ones are fixed and which ones are not. Generally it's better to post these in separate threads.

That being said all of this has been dealt with accept the dragon one which I could not repeat.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]