View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
That Guy

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 26 2016, 15:24 PM 

Player

In the dialog with the giver of the "Thieving Trogs" quest, the word "necklace" is misspelled several times as "necklas".

InquisitorBiologos

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 28 2017, 10:27 AM 

Player

Only entering the final map the pathing away from the transition is blocked by the terrain, there is a large skull structure around the transition and I had to use a placeable to nudge me out of the skull structure in order to carry on the path to the final boss.

Didn't previously have the problem on my Human or Dwarf character but this issue happened when I was on my Ogrillion character.

thetangerinetornado

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 28 2017, 15:51 PM 

Player

I also experienced terrain blocking on my hobgoblin in that location. The entrance which looks like a dragons mouth is set too low I think. Never had a problem with similar features in other dungeons.

Raif

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 12 2018, 4:31 AM 

Player

Yus! I just experienced this terrain blockage from the caves >>> onto the ancient spring location, where there is a skull and hanging vines..

it seems to block passage for those with a larger model, IE, hobgoblin, half-orc etc

please fix!

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 03 2018, 20:51 PM 

Player

I will look this over this week.

Fel'Brin - I am one with the shadows

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 06 2018, 14:31 PM 

Player

All, Thanks for the bug reports.

I have addressed the issues brought up and will detail what I did to address them below. If you would, please verify my work and respond if things are fixed / working as you would expect them to.

Dev Notes
  • I Moved the "Thieving Trogs" quest giver from the platform in the Lowland Swamps South to beside the road leading towards the swamps, in Cordor North.
  • I Updated the "Thieving Trogs" quest giver to correct spelling errors, more unique name, updated description and modified text to reflect his new location.
  • I Modified the entrance door/tile into the Lowland Swamps Ancient Mound Spring area. Made the entrance larger to allow larger modeled players to pass through unhindered.
  • I will archive this report when I get player verification that things are fixed or 7 days pass.

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 18 2018, 0:43 AM 

Player

7 days have passed with no updates or feedback. Archiving

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]