View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Opustus

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 20 2017, 14:27 PM 

Developer

A letter scrawled in large handwriting is tagged on the noticeboard in Rusty Hoe. It addresses the guild leaders directly.

Dear Unspoken Leaders of the Wave and Serpent Adventuring Guild

I am Elmaa, bastard daughter of Khan Kelso of tribe Kelso of the Horselands Hordelands. I request for an audience with the guild leadership of my joining your guild.

Tribe Kelso ranges the northern parts of the Hordelands, eking out a meagre living off barren earth. My bloodline became the centrepiece of a battle royal between the sons and daughters of Khan Kelso and, in fear of my assassination, my mother father sent me out to strange lands to protect me. As you might well know, the unknown horizon is seldom kind to strangers, and thus I have learned to elude, breast, and even embrace trouble.

For so long the lonely road has been my staunchest companion, but I think it is winding to its end here in Amia. Strange things have begun to brew in me that I can no longer escape; the blood flowing in me burns like acid and scales have grown in my face. For this I need the help of friends and associates, whom I wish to find among you and along my travels.

I am a bard, a jack of all trades (and master of none). I can pick locks, disable traps, and swing my claymore to a devastating effect. I know the road and the perils it may pose; I know how to brave them, and how to brave the elements. I dread pontification about religion and morality, but enjoy the devil-may-care attitude of most adventurers. I am quick to quarrel and doughty at bay. I don't take killing for sport, but neither do I lose my sleep for it. I am a passable orator and storyteller, adept with several instruments and can drink most men under the table. Above all, I am a good and loyal friend.

Respectfully
ELMAA

-Kendrick Lamar, good kid

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]