View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
lilmarcat

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 22 2019, 11:39 AM 

Player

Your one stop shop for reporting bugs with the current testing server on the NWN: Enchanced edition

General
"Something is wrong with your PCKEY. You are sent back to the entry mirror for a check." - Doesn't actually teleport you. (Handy as i can test more stuff currently!)
MAJOR - No healing/harming when downed. Was reduced to 0 hp as an Escape Artist attempting to test vanish. Was permanently stuck at 0HP. Server is missing healing/harming script when downed, or Escape Artist related bug.

Warslinger
Precision Magic round - lacks cursed descritpion. Does have tag.
Rapid Shot - Is incorrectly listed as Rapid Fire on the forums and TLK

Field Medicus
Bonus feat level 3/4 - Incorrectly receives a bonus feat at level 3 instead of 4.
Combat bandage - minor, doesn't report its cooldown timer. (seconds remaining)

Escape Artist
Lacks concealment feats

lilmarcat

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 22 2019, 12:43 PM 

Player

Two weapon fighter
Medium Weapons now are treated as small for medium characters, and small weapons as tiny for small characters for dual wielding AB penalty purposes, Dual Bladed Weapons count as having no AB penalty when used - Only gives the usual -2/-2 for double bladed weapons. Doesn't function if the offhand weapon is medium and the mainhand small or tiny (As a human sized/medium race) gives -4/-4

ucfgoose

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 22 2019, 16:21 PM 

Developer

Cavalry:

Logging out on the horse means you are stuck on the horse permanently as far as visual effects go. The bonuses associated require you to use the feat but dismounting still eaves you visually riding.

Kuria - Lawful Misunderstood

Tyrone Stormont - Diplomat

Magiros

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 22 2019, 17:06 PM 

Player

Field Medic Feats said to come as:Level 1. Combat Bandage I
Level 2. Bonus Feat, Strong Soul
Level 3. Combat Bandage II
Level 4. Bonus Feat, Iron Will, Great Fortitude
Level 5. Combat Bandage III, Manufacture Heal Kits, Perfect Health

Field Medic how the feats comeLevel 1. Combat Bandage I
Level 2. Strong Soul
Level 3. Bonus Feat, Combat Bandage II
Level 4. Bonus Feat, Iron Will, Great Fortitude
Level 5. Bonus Feat, Combat Bandage III, Manufacture Heal Kits, Perfect Health

Lvls taken at Epic lvls.

Lvl 2 did not give me bonus feat. I took it at lvl 21, when I should receive: Generic feat, Strong Soul as per class and Bonus feat. Instead I got to select only 1 feat from generic list.

Lvl 3 gave me bonus feat when it is stated to be given at lvl 4.

Lvl 5 taken at lvl 24, when I should receive: 1 Generic feat and no bonus feat. Instead, I received 2 feats.

Tested with another toon taking the Field Medic Class at pre-epics. Bonus feats are given at lvls 3, 4 and 5.

ucfgoose

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 22 2019, 17:21 PM 

Developer

Test server general:

Rest menu always shows 480 minutes until reset. Can rest once per character. Timer never drops, always 15 minutes until next rest.

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 23 2019, 23:29 PM 

DM

Focus on class stuff with the hak please. The DB isnt connected yet so alot of timer based functions won't work.

Richard_Edmund

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 24 2019, 4:37 AM 

Player

Not being able to rest makes it a pain to test spells and abilities, though. Can you revert to default NwN resting until the DB is online?

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715

ucfgoose

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 27 2019, 4:05 AM 

Developer

Cavalry: Only grants +1 AB despite being at level 5. Confirmed on both character sheet and combat log.

kindlegem

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 01 2019, 6:09 AM 

Player

Arbalest:

Piercing Shot:
    Use: Selected is targeted rather than personal (like barbarian rage etc)
    Piercing shot ab bonus seems to be reported weirdly on character sheet, gonna be a real pain in the ass to check the sheet ab vs combat log ab to find out if the bonus is correct at each level. Could use a plot NPC that doesn't retaliate to help with that.

Craft Bolt:
    Level 3: "Fire Bolt" is arrow base item, should be bolt.
    Level 15: typo in craft menu conversation "ACid"/is skin boiler meant to be level 15 or level 18? Seems like the best type

Bonus Feat List:
    Following aren't on the bonus feat list:
    Epic weapon focus: (heavy crossbow)
    Epic weapon focus: (light crossbow)
    Overwhelming Critical: (heavy crossbow)
    Overwhelming Critical: (light crossbow)
    Devastating Critical: (heavy crossbow)
    Devastating Critical: (light crossbow)

Bow Master

General:
    Can't see number of class levels taken in brackets on character sheet/level-up menu.

Defender:

Damage Reduction:
    Damage Reduction doesn't improve beyond 3/-. (probably because the feat being granted at 6 is "Dwarven Defender Damage Reduction" and the scaling after 3/- is based off Dwarven Defender class level.)(After a second look this is reliant on the server to fix so not really a hak concern, feat constants confuse me)

kindlegem

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 03 2019, 22:20 PM 

Player

Duelist:

Feats/skills/shield bonus/pre-req/saves/etc all as intended

Improved Parry is not being automatically gained at level 3.

Bow Master

Called Shot is listed as a per-requisite in the in-game description but is not required to take levels in the class.

Imbue Fireball is not scaling beyond 10d6, I assume it doesn't have to do with the hak though as it's a serverside script that just needs to be associated with Bow Master?

Hail of Arrows isn't shooting any arrows, same assumption as the above.

Two-Weapon Fighter:

Feats/skills/shield bonus/pre-req/saves/etc all as intended

Level 5: Small weapons are not being treated as tiny weapons in the off-hand for the purpose of determining dual wielding AB penalty on small characters/what lilmarcat said above about double-sided weaponry. The feat is only working as intended for medium characters wielding a medium weapon in the main-hand and off-hand.

Eldritch Knight:

Feats/skills/pre-req/saves/etc all as intended

Is gaining new spells per day at a 1:1 progression.

Caster level is not being added to wizard/sorcerer spells, but this is a serverside/module thing and not hak related so I'll test again later.

Warslinger

Class description refers to the feat Rapid Shot as "Rapid Fire".

Feats/skills/pre-req/saves/etc all as intended

Bonus feat list includes Power Attack and Improved Power Attack. These combat modes are not usable with ranged weaponry.

Craft Bullet:
      The level 1 physical trio are all functionally the same, there's no reason to have 3 types.
      Not really a bug but a concern: The physical damage bullets can be gained as early as character level 6 but require character level 7 to use. The anti-mage round can be gained as early as level 10 but require level 22 to use. It might save some frustration when this is live if there is an indication/warning of this limitation in the crafting conversation.

Path of Enlightenment:

Skills/pre-req working as intended.

Feats:
      Improved Spell Resistance is not available as an epic feat.

Enlightenment Feat:

Paths:
      Mists: Scaling as intended
      Elements: Scaling as intended
      Life: Scaling as intended
      Ironskin: Scaling as intended
      Anti-magic: Scaling as intended and stacking with Monk SR and Feat SR up to 56.
      Pain: Scaling as intended (perhaps for quality of life start the divine damage on the second round while using Enlightenment. The use time is so long that you take the initial 20 divine damage without being able to do anything in the first round.)

Bug: Path bonuses persist after logging out.

Mists, Ironskin: not affected as their bonuses do not stack. (Mist cold damage can be applied to a non-unarmed weapon if a weapon is equipped after logging back in after logging out with the path active.) Ironskin speed decrease is still applied upon relog.

Elements: Elemental damage and resistance persists after logging out. Upon logging in the element can be changed using the item and Enlightenment reactivated twice to apply an alternate element on the first along with the initial element. This can be repeated for 15/- resist and 12 bonus damage to fire, cold, and electric. (Elemental damage can be applied to a non-unarmed weapon if a weapon is equipped after logging back in after logging out with the path active.)

Anti-Magic: +11 SR bonus persists after logging out. Upon logging in Enlightenment can be reactivated twice to add another +11 SR to the total SR with Enlightenment active at last log-off. Ex. 45 SR base, +11 enlightenment, +11 each time the log-out exploit is utilized.

Pain: Bonuses persist after logging out but attrition damage does not.

Life: Regeneration persists after logging out. Upon logging in Enlightenment can be reactivated twice to add another iteration of the regeneration buff on top of the initial one. This can be repeated and each iteration adds another 10 regeneration per round.

kindlegem

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 11 2019, 18:48 PM 

Player

Escape Artist:

In-game class description doesn't match progression described in thread, see in-game description below:

In-game progression*:

Level 1: Uncanny dodge I
      Level 3: Uncanny dodge II, Evasion
      Level 5: Uncanny dodge III, Vanish I Feat
      Level 7: Uncanny dodge IV, Defensive Roll
      Level 9: Uncanny dodge V, Slippery Mind
      Level 10: Uncanny dodge VI, Improved Evasion, Conceal 5, Vanish II Feat

*Self concealment I-V feats are not gained; concealment is not being applied to Escape Artist characters of the appropriate level by other means.

In-game bio states: "A escape artist does not gain any additional weapon or armor proficiencies", the class receives Weapon proficiency (rogue) at first level.

Vanish:

Triggers on death and restores health as per the description, but the invisibility is very brief (1 round?) and the effect doesn't interrupt AI aggro. Maybe it should be replaced with an ethereal effect like sanctuary?

Death GUI panel can still pop-up despite Vanish triggering and reviving the character.

Field Medicus:

Bonus feats are being given at levels 3 & 5 instead of 2 & 4.

Combat Bandage:

I, II, III: Almost always loses last tick of regeneration due to timing. Can obtain expected number of regeneration ticks if timed properly. If timed very poorly it can lose two of the expected ticks of regeneration.

II: Regeneration effect cannot be reapplied until bonus universal saving throws effect expires.

III: Bonus universal saving throws are lost upon consumption of the temporary hit points by damage, see Temporary_hit_point. Regeneration effect cannot be reapplied until bonus universal saving throws effect expires (even if the bonus universal saving throws are lost due to the issue above).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]