View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Hawkshield2

PostPosted: Fri, May 05 2017, 10:11 AM 

Player

Hello.
It's been around 10 years since I've played on this server, and just bought NWN over at GOG while having some spare change.
I was wondering if it'd be possible to get back some of the characters on my account? I'm using my old NWN CD keys (not the ones GOG gave me, since they weren't multiplayer compatible) and I happened to have the old box still! I checked out the archived characters using the /shout command with list, and none of them were listed? That does worry me. But the two characters I was wanting to get back most was a level 17(can't remember exactly) druid named Teria Ster, and a kobold named Dragon Datson. My account name in NWN is Hawkshield too, if that's any help.

Love to hear back. Hopefully it works out.

Tarnus

PostPosted: Fri, May 05 2017, 16:26 PM 

Player

Well, Tersa Ster does definitely exist, but you are looking at the wrong account. Found the PC listed under a different one under the same CD Key, which would be VShane. Not seeing any PC named Dragon Datson.

DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]