View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Mask and Riddle

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 23 2018, 2:44 AM 

Player

Hi all,

So I’m going to be on a two week hiatus for the holidays and I need something to fuel my obsession and to get me through. So, I want to design a bard that will be an excellent RP character. I want to steep this character in the stories and lore of Amia (so that I can become more immersed in it too), but I’m going to need help.

Build-wise, this is a pure bard. It’s more than likely going to be human (but I am open to ideas based on where this goes), and most likely Durpari, because of the perks, and because I like the idea.

Now, I’m open to having help with every aspect of lore and background. My goal is a person familiar with the lore, but this does not have to be a storyteller or singer per-se, there are many ways this could go.

So if you feel like hashing out some background ideas with me, please do so, I invite every idea. I figure in the two weeks I can’t play, I can develop some great RP material for when I return.

Thanks!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]