View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 28 2016, 20:09 PM 

Player

I want to make something new...
something I haven't done before...
I can't seem to think of anything because...
when I start thinking of something it either...

1 wont fit in to any of the 'groups'
2 doesn't seem all that 'fun'
3 wont be allowed with out a request
4 I don't have a partner to play the concept with

For me I like to have another pc to role-play with consistently.

In-general... I'm not fond of how evil is done on this server and the niches it fills so I know anything evil will not bring me satisfaction...

For good and Neutral my go tos are filled two my main two character concepts.

I feel very lacking in inspiration.Some folks have suggested making an RDD for fun but the only type I would be really interested in would be Prismatic and I'm very gunshy for turning in any requests.

I just don't know what to do... Suggestions?

"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."

That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 28 2016, 20:13 PM 

Player

Play Matthew, I'm liking where he's heading now :)

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 28 2016, 20:26 PM 

Player

That Guy wrote:
Play Matthew, I'm liking where he's heading now :)

I like playing Matthew. I had the honors of playing with a pretty neat teifling last night and they argued for hours on what acts are good and not acceptable. It was actually pretty damn great.

I've also have tons of fun getting to know the knew kohl pc's and getting to be more acquainted with the older ones and getting to see how they respond in action.

It's actually be tons of fun all around I'm really enjoying even the small interactions with the various members because there's a few now. But some times due to time zones or rp it's self I'm not able to be with you guys every time I'm on which is fine... I like to call this 'off hours'.

I would like to have some one to toy with when folks from Kohl are not about. I've tried to start Tempo up but their current interest is ninjas rogue and Pirates... essentially robin hood. But I think it would be poor to play them as their base of interest appears to be centered in warftown, and seeing as warftown and Kohl are so close at the moment I've realized it's prudent to more so keep them away from there or put them back on the shelf.

It does seem like a lot has actually changed IG in the past 3 months so... trying to find a niche to fit an 'off hours' pc to develop in to a new character is a little difficult cause I'm a clingy person and like to be consistent. Factions do offer consistency for who you play with and how often...

I've thought about making a hin but I feel that I wouldn't be able to do it just it. I don't really understand the culture of Hin folk and come to a loss of what to make. I've read over books in the past for other concepts and when I though I had the right idea I was told I was wrong... so... Making something new is relatively hard for me at the moment... like writes block or an artist's block I keep drawing blanks...

I feel like if I were to currently draw inspirations form such that I'm interested in it won't go over too well.

"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."

That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 28 2016, 20:31 PM 

Player

Well... I won't be much help for another character... to me, that's a very personal choice. In addition, I personally can't play more than one char at a time. I can't do the "off hours" thing... but that's me! I get too into the char and they become my main. It's happened before... anyone remember Flynn? Nimiwae was made as a "side" just to try the DD things... and I fell in love with her.

The more you interact, the more you receive, that's what I've come to learn, not saying you don't, just leaving that one bit out there. I really appreciate Matthew being around us Kohl peeps lately.

What you do in those odd hours? Ehh... can't say, I don't have a lot of those to have to fill!

TG

Commie

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 28 2016, 20:46 PM 

Player

Mind flyer character would be something new you could try. Would be natural to have a companion or two as well.

edit; somehow I read this topic totally wrong and thought you said you WANTED a request pc. disregard i can't fuckin read apparently!

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]