View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Mr. Hackums

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 15 2015, 18:43 PM 

Player

While many people have different ways of finding inspiration for a character concept, one way that I think is sorely untouched is character portraits and in-game appearances. Many times, when I'm considering concepts, seeing a visual representation is extremely helpful in solidifying the idea in my mind.

So I'm going to open this thread for players to get help with the visualization of their character concepts.

Whether your want help finding a portrait, an in-game appearance, or even just a new outfit-- you can ask for help here and others from the community can pitch in and deliver results. It's like the Amian Fashion Thread + Other People's Characters Thread with a helpful, concept-oriented twist.

Mr. Hackums

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 15 2015, 18:56 PM 

Player

Here are a few examples of how it might work:

1.)
    "Hey PhotoshopTroll, I need some help coming up with concept art for a pale, dominatrix beauty."
    "Sure thing, pal!" - Helpful Community Member

Here are some other images too, of the same character:
http://i.imgur.com/uMOJk3e.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YRUUzpe.jpg

2.)
    "Hey helpful community member, I would like some help turning THIS picture into a good character model-- any help?"
    "Dude, right on." - Cool Guy

(Note: This model was made not using Amian toolset. It was just what I had to use as an example..)

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 15 2015, 9:05 AM 

Tester

This one has me pretty stumped which is why I didn't do a "Possible IC appearance" with my last batch of concepts. Anyone have any ideas? There's not many frilly, plume-y helms that we have. Also, not sure if the armor would be better as a normal thing, or as one of our robe deals.

Also this one. I came across it when looking for Eldritch Knight pictures, but it strikes me more as sort of an elven water mage or something.

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 30 2017, 15:25 PM 

Tester

Just remembered we had this thread. Anyone want to take a crack at the Lone Minstrel from Pyre?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]