View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 22 2018, 0:46 AM 

Player

Okay, so!

I'm looking for a Shifter build, RP Build, that has the following:

30 Wisdom (Undead Shape, Outsider Shape, Construct Shape, Dragon Shape). I want at least 20 levels of Shifter.

That's it! In essence I want to see if I can get ALL Shapes possible and max Shifter.

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

Mask and Riddle

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2018, 1:29 AM 

Player

I'm afraid it is impossible.

A starting wisdom of 19 with a +1 wisdom race will allow you to get to a wisdom of 26. This means you need Greater Wisdom IV, which means 4 feats. With 3 shifter epic bonus feats, you will have a total of 7 feats. If you put 4 into wisdom, you will only have 3 for forms feats, meaning you will be missing one.

There are builds where you can get them all, but you cannot do a pure shifter with all the forms.

I would suggest dropping one of the forms, like Undead (considering the weird undead/druid element)

maglorine

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2018, 1:47 AM 

Player

Ulir posted one in the big build thread that gets all forms but with 19 Shifter. Page 21 I think. Nets you an extra feat via Divine Champion 6 in Epic.

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2018, 19:08 PM 

Player

Mask and Riddle wrote:
I'm afraid it is impossible.

A starting wisdom of 19 with a +1 wisdom race will allow you to get to a wisdom of 26. This means you need Greater Wisdom IV, which means 4 feats. With 3 shifter epic bonus feats, you will have a total of 7 feats. If you put 4 into wisdom, you will only have 3 for forms feats, meaning you will be missing one.

There are builds where you can get them all, but you cannot do a pure shifter with all the forms.

I would suggest dropping one of the forms, like Undead (considering the weird undead/druid element)

That does suck. I want Level 20 Shifter for the Infinite Elemental Shape Feat- and the +1(?) AC?

maglorine wrote:
Ulir posted one in the big build thread that gets all forms but with 19 Shifter. Page 21 I think. Nets you an extra feat via Divine Champion 6 in Epic.

I know! <3 I made the build just to test /All/ shapes after the Shifter overhaul some time ago. I keep him around mainly to just test. But otherwise I'm not a fan of the whole Divine Champion / Druid combination.

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]