View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 04 2016, 21:36 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

In continuation of my shameless theft of Arelith's shit.

Anyone looking to test a build that doesn't have the offline module, or just to test builds against others, use the server IP 138.201.20.77:5120

It was a build server independently set up with gear options and 'gift' selections rebalanced for Arelith's options, but it's just as applicable for Amia since it's also 30 level and the builder module doesn't disable multi classing after only 1 level.

A few quick notes:

1. The Module doesn't have Gear. I'm gonna try and set up a character with some pre-vaulted amia-balanced gear, but I recommend making it in the toolset and slapping it on your character in the meantime (the exception being stats. There's a chest that auto-spawns +12-to-a-stat rings (because they haven't properly enabled enchantment))

2. Devcrit is disabled.

3. Hide in Plain Sight has to be forced to work by putting it on an item.

4. Obviously, ECL and subraces aren't enabled. To simulate most subraces, simply take the appropriate 'gifts' corresponding to its stat boosts and increase your level to 30 - its ECL. (so take +2 DEX and +2 INT on a tiefling and go to only level 29). Others may require offline adjustment.

5. Those who aren't simulating a subrace can skip the Arelith-simulating Gift and Background options by simply hitting the escape key.

6. Master Scout and Knight Commander aren't there. Use your imagination thot.

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]