View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Lutra

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 14 2016, 22:46 PM 

Player

As the days are passing the bard keeps returning to continue his work in the future map room. The painting on the floor soon turns into a detailed map of Amia, while the new tapestries on the wall show the map of Faerun and the known surrounding lands.

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 15 2016, 2:38 AM 

Player

Rania delivers all of the plushies she promised for the raffle, then checks on the crops, giving a satisfied nod to some while rooting out weeds at others. She never talks much while working, and departs each time after working for a few hours.

Ts_

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 0:08 AM 

Player

After an inspection through the fields with Matthew and Kronaux and some discussion on how to use them best, Hazamir spreads a simple carpet in one of the already constructed rooms and soon falls asleep on it, covered by his cloak and a thick blanket.

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2016, 3:14 AM 

Player

A draft is added to the Notice board.

Sanctuary FellowshipThe Sanctuary Fellowship is a group of proactive individuals united under the common interest in protecting and ensuring the safety of our home and community of the Isle of Amia. We are dedicated to the betterment and the safety of our community as a whole and as such strive to render aid to those who need it and enable those who seek abetter path.

We have several manners in which we focus on self improvement and aid.

One of them being a hedge knight Core where the we teach dedicated individuals the knightly demeanor and the ideals of conduct so embodied by such a life style.

Our agricultural and water project focuses on growing, providing ans storing food and healing herbs for those in need and to store for the case of famine or drought. Such positions offer and allow those who seek a path of self betterment an outlet that directly aids the community as a whole and allows them to work towards cause and to better help reflect on them selves by offering help in such. Such a position offers a form of work and monetary position for those who need help getting back on their feet.

The Fellowship as a whole keeps in mind common interest and goals that can help the community of the isle. We prioritize and focus on these projects as a whole and ensure the help needed for them can be found, or rendered. We also ensure the safety and protection of our community by working together to over come dilemmas and conflicts that can be harmful to the community.

Research and development team
We provide a small library and school room to offer knowledge and training in such classical manners. Research and development is included here to help forward any magical and alchemical facets.
Diplomatic team
The diplomatic team focuses in the legal matters and works on the ideals of gathering information and working to keep peaceable ties and relations by taking in to account the culture and laws of such other communities and places we may deal with.
Medical
Medical strives to offer a place of convenience and aid to those who happen to become sick or injured or have a more serious problem that needs tending to. The recovery wing offers a quiet comfortable place to rest up for any patience who require it.

exploration
The exploration core focuses on venturing out to the unknown and gathering information on new possibilities or investigating new problems or dilemmas the community may be up against.

Members of the fellowship are encouraged to make use of their own unique skills and talents in any of the areas of expertise we focus on so that the Fellowship may work together as a whole for the best results.

"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2016, 3:42 AM 

Player

A finished poster is added to the larger notice board out front.

Several elaborate postings find them selves on notice boards all through out Cordor, Kohlingen the Dale, Warftown, the Ruin Hill Sanctuary, and Kampos,

Well-Wishers and Do-Gooders Welcome!

A newly Formed Alliance known as the Sanctuary Fellowship is now recruiting members to join our ranks and cause. Please seek out Matthew of Lathander if you wish to sign on and join the Fellowship. The Sanctuary will be acting as a base of our operations and can be found conveniently close to the Dale. Application details and contact may be made at the Sanctuary, any bar or tavern these Postings are close to, or dropped off in Cordor for Ltn. Matthew.

Vision Statement
The Sanctuary Fellowship is a group of proactive individuals united under the common interest in protecting and ensuring the safety of our home and community of the Isle of Amia. We are dedicated to the betterment and the safety of our community as a whole and as such strive to render aid to those who need it and enable those who seek abetter path.
The Fellowship as a whole keeps in mind common interest and goals that can help the community of the isle. We prioritize and focus on these projects as a whole and ensure the help needed for them can be found, or rendered. We also ensure the safety and protection of our community by working together to over come dilemmas and conflicts that can be harmful to the community.

We have several manners in which we focus on self improvement and aid.
Hedge Knight Core
One of them being a hedge knight core where the we teach dedicated individuals the knightly demeanor and the ideals of conduct so embodied by such a life style. Those joining the Hedge Knight Core will start with the rank of Page of Squire and work towards the rank of Knight through the practice and embodiment of such Codes and lifestyle fashioned after Chivalry.
Agricultural and Water
Our agricultural and water project focuses on growing, providing ans storing food and healing herbs for those in need and to store for the case of famine or drought. Such positions offer and allow those who seek a path of self betterment an outlet that directly aids the community as a whole and allows them to work towards cause and to better help reflect on them selves by offering help in such. Such a position offers a form of work and monetary position for those who need help getting back on their feet.
Research and development team
We provide a small library and school room to offer knowledge and training in such classical manners. Research and development is included here to help forward any magical and alchemical facets.
Diplomatic Team
The diplomatic team focuses in the legal matters and works on the ideals of gathering information and working to keep peaceable ties and relations by taking in to account the culture and laws of such other communities and places we may deal with.
Medical
Medical strives to offer a place of convenience and aid to those who happen to become sick or injured or have a more serious problem that needs tending to. The recovery wing offers a quiet comfortable place to rest up for any patience who require it.
Exploration
The exploration core focuses on venturing out to the unknown and gathering information on new possibilities or investigating new problems or dilemmas the community may be up against.
Members of the fellowship are encouraged to make use of their own unique skills and talents in any of the areas of expertise we focus on so that the Fellowship may work together as a whole for the best results.

What are the Benefits of Joining?

By joining the Sanctuary Fellowship you are given opportunities to work with others for the betterment of self and community. The fellowship takes interest in ensuring our members are well equipped and well trained for the tasks that lie ahead in life. We do our best to help each other out and ensure that projects get the attention and man power they deserve.
Given Names;
Age;
Race;
Deity;
Nationality;
Official Affiliations (if any);
Contact Details;

~Map to the Sanctuary~

SuicidalStyle

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 23 2016, 2:12 AM 

Player

Late in the afternoon, the goldsmith Lars Duskbrin came by the sanctuary. He'd seem focused on only one task - detailing a particularly large piece of silver armour. The task would not be an easy or short one. Over the course of the next tenday, Lars would make stops to work on the armour for about four hours each day.

The first two days would be spent milgraining the edges of the armour, creating a beaded effect, each bead about half an inch in diameter and bordered on the outer and inner edge by slightly raised metal. There was no rushing in what was done, and the attention to detail and perfection in the work could be seen in each raised bead effect in the armour. All were precisely the same width, same height, evenly spaced, and perfectly round.

Next came another two days of work, this time creating a large embossed symbol of Bahamut on the chestplate. The traditional five-point star centered a bit to the top right of a milky nebula of stars. The star would have been polished with extra effort to make it shine, whereas the nebula was more satin textured, with small and large stars dotted throughout with careful engraving, and the tracing of nebular patterns in the background.

Then came the most labour intensive work. Six days of it. Three inches from the now milgrained edges, an extremely intricate and painstakingly engraved patterning of weaving vines. The vines, the leaves both large and small, thin and wide, not a single point of the design was repeated, from one side to the other. Sometimes during this period, Lars spent a few extra hours in the day to design, sometimes taking more than an hour for just a few inches of work. The vines weren't just engraved in haste, every part of them was also hand engraved for texture to the point that even the veins could be seen in every leaf.

When it was all completed, Lars spent nearly a whole day not doing any more work on it, but rather inspecting all the work he had done, for there was no harsher critic of his work than himself. Finally pleased, he'd leave it back on display within the sanctuary.

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 23 2016, 3:05 AM 

Player

Rania would wander by the sanctuary late in the afternoon, once the day's heat begins to die down. She spends until the final rays of the sun have sank below the horizon checking on the crops and animals before opening a portal and vanishing into the night.

speedgrab

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 17 2016, 22:50 PM 

Player

A curious bard would of wound up in Ruin hill after following Matthew. He looks around the area happily, as Matthew digs around his own campsite. After receiving a scroll from him, he is on his is way swiftly after with a smile and a whistle.

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 17 2016, 22:59 PM 

Player

The place you're about to enter has a dark secret most don't know of. I discovered it when I did a stone reading....
It's something that once you see, you can't forget. Of course. I can give you the sordid tale of that place quickly. I am Rania Shadowflame.
I spoke with Matthew of this on the bridge before entering so I knew what was going on.
You don't understand. When you do a stone reading, you're seeing the images.
The original owner of the place, while having it built, put the bodies of those he murdered into the stones. This was done due to some dark pact he made with a demon..... Then, one night, to complete the pact, he had all of his family members join him for what he said was going to be a party. Turns out, he poisoned the food so they all died but him. When he demanded whatever it was he'd bartered their lives for, the demon slew him instead, as apparently the poison was considered breaking the terms. He was supposed to kill them with his own hand....not poison. They're all still trapped in there. All of the ones he murdered. I..I got to watch them all die when I did the stone reading. *She frowns, her eyes lowering to the fountain*
As far as the demon...there's not much known on it. Seems all sorts of legend lores and the like have failed to identify it further.

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 09 2016, 20:39 PM 

Player

Matthew makes a new file for member cards.

Given Names; Adela
Age; 33
Race; Human
Deity; Lathander
Nationality; Waterdhavian / Cordorian
Official Affiliations (if any); None currently
Contact Details; Leave letters at the Chapel of Lathander on East Cordor

Given Names; Matthew
Age; 26
Race; 'Aasimar'
Deity; Lathander
Nationality; Cormyrian
Official Affiliations (if any); 'Interim Governor of Central'
Contact Details;The Rusty Hoe Tap House, the Sanctuary

lilmarcat wrote:
Given Names; Ithilwen/Snow
Age; 200
Race; Sun Elf/Aasimar
Deity; Corellon/Seldarine
Nationality; Cormanthor
Official Affiliations (if any); Winya Ravana
Contact Details; Winya/Cordor/Matthew

Last edited by PassionateShadow on Tue, Aug 09 2016, 20:48 PM, edited 1 time in total.

lilmarcat

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 09 2016, 20:47 PM 

Player

Given Names; Ithilwen/Snow
Age; 200
Race; Sun Elf/Aasimar
Deity; Corellon/Seldarine
Nationality; Cormanthor
Official Affiliations (if any); Winya Ravana
Contact Details; Winya/Cordor/Matthew

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 16 2016, 0:25 AM 

Player

Treasurer- Snow
Quarter Master- Matthew
Secretary and Scribe- Michael

Responsibilities of Divisions

Research - Itmen
Agriculture - Rania
Exploration - Hammond
Medical- Luckii

Strom

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 22 2016, 11:12 AM 

Player

Delivered by Speedy Messenger.

To M.Valendale, Ruin HillMatthew,

I am not sure if you still hold rank inside the city of Cordor any longer, or if you still pay service to the Morninglord inside it's walls.
Regardless, I have always found you a creature of strange contrasts. Your choice of faith is a sadness to me, as your work ethic and matter of fact attitude have always been admirable traits. I have no doubt that soon enough rumours will spread that a necromancer once worked for the Honourable Guild of Drainage Services. That soon enough a cursory search of sewers will be undertaken with the intent of uncovering my "wickedness" and "sin".

They will find nothing. For there was never anything there; other than the dangers those brave people face each and every day. Disease, Injury, Vermin. The risk of drowning in the very refuse of people whom, besides Governor Malin, never give them an ounce of gratitude.

I am not some mad fool cackling in the darkness, but a scholar who's vision is tarnished by the lies of your faith.

A skeleton does not drown, succumb to disease. If it is slain in a collapse, it's bones may often be reassembled. We have criminals who have murdered and committed crimes for which we do not forgive. Yet we inter their bodies in the same ground as we do those who were brought to ruin by their actions, they could be given a far more noble use. - Alas, I know what I write here is simple heresy to you. A shame. A shame you cannot see it's purity.

The juxtaposition of my writing to you is an odd one, is it not?

I always found you to be a reasonable man, who gave the time to my Guild of unfortunates and misfits. Time that many others simply did not. You did what needed to be done, for those who needed that aid and for once I found myself actually looking upon someone attempting to do justice to the moniker of paladin.

I have some thought you were responsible for ensuring those workmen were provided healing. For that, I thank you. That your convictions though misplaced, are convictions all the same; and I cannot disdain someone for that. Merely lament you sit blinded by the dawns light, without seeing the shadow it casts.

Though we may be enemies in the future, I will wish you the best thing an enemy may;

May you die well, Lieutenant.

Regards,

Nigel Davis

Rook - Tiefling Witch

Grumdur Bari'Var - Dwarven Raider

Desimir Maric - Spellblade of Savras

Cassius Dain - Scribe of House Gulderhom

Timezone: UK (GMT+0)

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 22 2016, 18:41 PM 

Player

The letter is revived by a young woman who takes it inside.
A query of return contact is left for the deliverer whom ever that may be, if such is attainable or possible.

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 28 2017, 3:18 AM 

Player

After death and destruction hist the small work camp out side a very sad time comes as dead animals are collected and placed in to boxes. It isn't long before the vast quantity of animals are skinned, scaled, and plucked and cooked. As all the work is soon finished each bit of food is now packed in to small containers and the cities needy are paid visits... Chicken, Rabbit and Fish are handed out to though in need and those who are hungry.

Bunny hides are added to a trough and prepared to be made in to leather... The areas where animals once were are cleaned and tended to and a winged man gets to work with a shovel shortly after to fix the un even ground.

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 28 2017, 18:30 PM 

Player

A heavily robbed man adventured around Ruin Hill. There was no visible skin of himself, his hands were folded behind his back at all times. He stepped softly, wearing open-toed sandals. There wasn't much this particular individual wanted aside looking over the lands curiously.

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 28 2017, 21:52 PM 

Player

The terraces them selves housed farming plots. A building stood where ruins once were, an Abby of sorts is what it appeared like. Cozy and small. Across the caves entrance was a small healing herb garden. There was a work camp in place out side open for use of a forge, anvil, and wood working area.

Animals seemed to be missing however.

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 31 2017, 3:24 AM 

Player

Rabbits are caught And soon added to the pens once more.

lilmarcat

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 05 2017, 8:50 AM 

Player

A sign is placed roughly in the middle of the grounds reading -"To all those seeking solace, refuge or work at the Sanctuary of Ruin Hill. This project has been momentarily discontinued and abandoned. Any enquirers can be left for the Valendales in Kohlingen, Kampos or Winya. Light's blessings, Snow and Matthew."

Where a large work camp site once stood it is now empty and left quiet and still in the snow. Years of work left abandoned.

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 14:20 PM 

Player

In short order among the following week a new encampment finds it's self posted once again atop the ruin hill. It is a work camp of sorts but no construction seems to be taking place one the lands around say for the few plots of land and earth up turned for planting. Seeds and sprout-lings being tended to all the while.

It would seem the winged man was oft to visit and tend to plants here or work on small projects in the peace of the wild.

Sanbert

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 20:47 PM 

Player

Soon after the winged man's return a little golden scaled fellow would often be seen with him. Happily tending to plants, offering up ideas, and always seeming to be in a cheery mood greeting those that happen by.

Levex Laraek- Aspiring Magi.
Vyth Kepsek "Ice-Fang"- Nail of Auril.

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 21:03 PM 

Player

Those in and around the new camp may, at times, have that uneasy feeling of being watched.

LeathanKayne

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 21:05 PM 

Player

Black Thorn Cult rune stones start showing up around Ruin Hill,
sometimes in the middle of camp when it's been unoccupied for a while.
So far though, no traps...

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 22:40 PM 

Player

In short order the encampment is removed and the Out post is taken up residency once more.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2