View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Bravo21

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 13 2015, 16:28 PM 

Player

A letter is delivered to the leadership of Wharftown by Hin Currier and a copy is posted on the public messageboard.

Murkoph wrote:
Good people of Bendir Dale,

On behalf of Tarkuul and the Living Guard, I; Legate Asya Goodmonsdottir issue this notice to inquire into the incidents surrounding repeated attacks upon, and the murders of Living City personnel. One Watcher of the Living Guard while not on formal duties for the Enclave of Tarkuul has reported no less than four separate incidents in which members of the Bendir Dale community, a mayoral candidate no less, have attacked or killed him.

The most recent of these occasions reportedly having happened nowhere near Bendir Dale sovereignty indicates that the nature of at least one of these attacks has not involved potential lawbreaking which would warrant any violence against our people.

The Enclave requests formal statement accounting for the attacks upon Living Guard members, who were in uniform at the time and have claimed that they have broken no laws, nor made aggressive actions towards your township or your people. Our people have lied before, and if this is merely a misunderstanding I do wish to see a peaceful resolution. If, on the other hand, there is no accounting for these actions either on behalf of those who attacked Enclave Personnel, or perhaps in the stupidity of my own soldier (And I do expect to hear of such stupidity, make no mistake); these incidents can only be explained as being malicious in nature with ill intent towards the Enclave of Tarkuul and its people.

I do not wish to see a war scenario.

In Service to the Living City,
~Legate Asya Goodmonsdottir.

-Krrja

NinjaClarinet

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 13 2015, 17:34 PM 

Player

A stern, older mage in Wharftown's uniform retrieves the letters from the board, and limps back to his workshop.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]