View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Chupacabra

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 29 2016, 23:35 PM 

Player

Im looking for all or any info about the Knights of Benwick. I have searched but only found a little bit of informatuon. What Patron Deitys did they follow, when were they formed, what year where they destroyed. What did there uniforms look like and color, there sigil. Any old timers actually play one whoose brain i can pick? Thanks in advance to any who offer up info on them. I have been thinking for a while now of making a Toon of one of there descendents. Got the idea from Dragonlance and Sturm as a base.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 30 2016, 1:51 AM 

Player

Benwick was an actual city, and it was originally the city where Imperator and Bhaamut's Wign lived, before the city was destroyed and they moved to Kohlingen. They followed the Triad, much like Kohl, and were led by King Galahad of Benwick. I'm not familiar with their uniforms or colors, it was about 14ish years ago now and I honestly don't recall.

Rogaku/Grymia, and Paladinofsune would be helpful here for Benwick stuff, they're also extremely old time players who were around when Benwick existed in game.

Chupacabra

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 30 2016, 4:24 AM 

Player

Perhaps i should be asking permission to play such a Char?

Richard_Edmund

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 30 2016, 5:28 AM 

Player

According to the statues in Kohlingen, Kohlingen became a full city shortly after the Benwick refugees established themselves there... roughly 200-300 years ago IC.

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715

Luckbringer

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 30 2016, 16:24 PM 

Player

This here has a little bit about Benwick: http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=82778 I believe its kosher.

Grymia

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 01 2016, 21:38 PM 

Player

I admit, I can't remember a lot of the details for the original Benwick since it has been so long, but I do recall that there was an extended period Galahad wasn't around and it was almost to the point where Gabriel Judicator, Irraere D'Vreeze and a few others were going to form a council before he came back,took his throne and , if memory serves had something of an arguement with Gabriel. Wasn't that long after when a massive assault from Wyrmhold destroyed Benwick, though IIRC the women and chidren were spraed and granted safe conduct elsewhere by it's attackers.

Yes though, Imperator was originally in Benwick. I don't think much implication of actual Triad Worship was in place but this was back in the Arileth days.. given the transition to Amia it might be better presumed that some measure of Triadic and Bahamutian worship was there.

A Majestic Dwarf

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 24 2016, 19:13 PM 

Player

TormakSaber wrote:
Rogaku/Grymia, and Paladinofsune would be helpful here for Benwick stuff, they're also extremely old time players who were around when Benwick existed in game.

Strom also has a character who was a Knight of Benwick in those old days.... better yet a Lore Keeper. He is the player to talk to. I shall point him at this thread.

Player of:
- Whurak Thunderhammer
King of Barak Runedar and all round Vengeful Dwarf
- Alvian Tegleiwalla
Nerdy Painter Elf with a Silly hat

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]