View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Sun Dog

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 12 2016, 9:20 AM 

Player

I can't find anything related to Khem in the FRCS, not listed in geography, index or on the map.
Can't find a reference to it doing a google search either, other than a mention on Amai's lore page.

So can any one fill me in on the basic geography of the place; where it fits into the rest of the FR map; if it's associated with other nearby Kingdoms. Just the basics so I can have an idea of where my PCs' go when they go there. I thought it had something to to do with Mulhorand.

I thought it was a canon place in FR lore, but now I'm wondering if it's an Amia homebrew place.

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 12 2016, 9:48 AM 

Player

Look in the Khem forum for more info, but here is the Khem Location.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 12 2016, 13:08 PM 

Player

Pretty much what Kudark linked. Khem is entirely homebrew. With a bit of intuition, you can actually find a great deal of knowledge by looking through the forums and exploring the island in game. (Give or take a few discrepancies here and there). PM SamTheGiantSlayer for more information, or ask a local wizard who was one of the main protagonists in Khems last world-ending plot. :D

Sun Dog

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 13 2016, 4:24 AM 

Player

Thanks Kudark. The info was right there all the time, I just never scroll down and look at those location forums.

Good to know the Khem location info. Wow, an island in the middle of the Alamber Sea, never woulda guessed that. But the server likes islands, so it fits the model.

So can one RP that there are boats that would take you from Khem to the surrounding lands? Use Khem as a jumping off point to travels on the mainland?

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 13 2016, 8:41 AM 

Player

I wouldn't say Khem has a lot of sea-faring traffic. In fact, a majority of the Alambar doesn't due to the Sahuagin attacking any ship that passes into their territory. The Sauhagin also have a city (of sorts) in the immediate area surrounding the island. That's not to say it doesn't happen, it's just rare, dangerous and presumably expensive. It'd be easier to justify IC getting a portal to the island instead.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]