View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Antoniius

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 31 2013, 11:21 AM 

Player

Recently i jumped into Guldorand and i found it very interesting and charming (the idea of something almost empty with the potentiality of a new "reborn" is intriguing). I tried to find some informations around (there is a LOT to know about Amia :D :D ) but could not find anything exhaustive.

May i have a brief background on Guldorand and on its current situation?

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 31 2013, 16:17 PM 

Player

Recent history:

The town, in its present form, is the product of what had started as a joint operation between the Commonwealth's Ministry of Labor and Kohlingen's Copper Industries. Half way through the process of rebuilding, Kohlingen's concentrated support declined and as a result the Ministry of Labor fully took over fully rebuilding the town. Around the same time, the provisional council elected to appoint a chief representative of the Bureau of the Census to Guldorand in a bid to sway the locals to join the Commonwealth. The bid proved a resounding success and Guldorand officially joined the Commonwealth shortly after.

Thanks to the efforts of the Commonwealth and grand planning of Copper Industries, Guldorand presently boasts one of the strongest defenses found in any of the island's smaller towns.

Its people enjoy strong ties with both Bendir Dale and Cordor as well as a good, working relationship with the Druids of the Grove. They tend to remain on good terms with the rest of the island as well. Its mills make it the most prevalent source of Lumber for all of Amia.

Residents of note:
Mayor Jacho Borimus
Gustav
Vastin Haley
Minister of Finance of the Commonwealth Eli Hodgewall (formerly Bureau of the Census Chief)

The patron DM of Guldorand is Glim with some overlap with Kobra and Nihlus.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]