View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
BigBadWolf

PostPosted: Fri, May 03 2013, 0:50 AM 

Player

I am currently trying to seek information about the noble houses of Evereska. I've read Elves of Evermeet, Evermeet: The Island of Elves and quite a few articles from the candlekeep's archive. For my knowledge, the should be plenty of noble houses around but none are literally mentioned in the source books. There are some information about the noble houses of Evermeet, but none of the ones in Evereska. Is it right to assume that these houses of Evermeet would have some minor branches "lingering" on the mainland? Or, are there even any notable noble houses remaining after the retreat? I would like to hear your opinions on the matter. Thank you.

Liz

PostPosted: Fri, May 03 2013, 0:59 AM 

Player

Some notes leftover from a scrapped character idea I had... here's some names of a few Evereskan noble and/or merchant houses: Alaenree, Coudoarluth, Elond, Immeril, Naelgrath, Presrae, Shalandalan, Straeth. I didn't save any other info, except that my source was Dragon Magazine #267, if you can find that somewhere. :)

BigBadWolf

PostPosted: Fri, May 03 2013, 1:01 AM 

Player

Thank you Liz! I will look into it :)

Magiros

PostPosted: Sun, May 05 2013, 16:03 PM 

Player

There is as well a possibility to join existing Noble houses as well, that are in Winya. If your not entirely dead set on having noble house from Evereska, perhaps Evermeet Noble house could tickle your fancy. :)

BigBadWolf

PostPosted: Mon, May 06 2013, 7:27 AM 

Player

It was my original idea, but DM who is organizing the alternative beginnings said that there is an OOC cap regarding the amount of PC's that can be involved in that plot.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]