These sections are the same as the ones in your ingame journal.
The Server Rules section is also shown in the Entry.
∇Additions to standard NWN
∇Amia: Abroad Guide
ΔAmia: Island Guide
Starter Quests on Amia: Island
Here's a few of the starter quests and the levels they were made for.
* Speedy's Deliveries - This quest introduces you to the city and various other quests. It only gives XP if you are below level 3. You find Speedy in Cordor East.
* A Farmer's Favor - This Quest is a challenge for a party of 2-4 characters of average level 3. You can get it by talking to Farmer Holvin in the Northern Outskirts.
* Chosen Orc's Head - This quest is given by the guard at the North gate and is a challenge for a party of 3-4 characters of level 4+. It offers minor skill-based challenges.
Shrine of Eilistraee
* Elrienia will give you a starter's quest. You get XP for it as long as you are below level 4. The quest shows you the lands around the Shrine. Stay on the roads!
* There's a food quest, but I am not sure how it works. :D
Last updated on 2009-09-29 13:11:54 by Dev Disco
Other quests in Amia: Island
Actand (very hard, I guess level 25+)
* Celestial Business
* Infernal Business
* Pursuit of the Cult - L5
* Spare a coin, friend? - L0
Gulf of Lumorier (best for level 12+)
* Fisherman's Friend
* Fisherman's Friend: Anchor
* Fisherman's Friend: Pitch
* The Scourge of the Lumorian Coast
Skull Crags (best for level 10+)
* A Promise to Gustav
* Absent Friends
* Of Gnomes and Golems
* Riddle me this, riddle me that - L10
Last updated on 2009-09-30 21:24:14 by
∇Roleplaying, part I
∇Roleplaying, part II
∇Things you shouldn't do...